• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, Im off to sleep. I ate like Goku today and got tense as hell watching the races.

At least watching this episode today made me laugh hard and relieve the stress I accomulated today

Goodnight everybody!
G'night mate.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Unfinished is how I define modern SpongeBob tho; I feel that the episodes feel empty and they have abrupt endings most of the time.
There's a quite a list of what's wrong with post-movie Spongebob that tumbled in quality over the years.

One dimensional characterisation, mean-spirited/bland humour, random one-off characters, recycled episode plots and the fact that they won't let the show die in peace.

That's the sum of it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The temperature outside is 40° C. I want to go outside and have a snack, but the the heat is scorching...

:231:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I had a weird dream last night.
I dreamed I was at church, and my preacher spent the entire sermon rambling (and swearing) about how he couldn't get his Stewie Griffin Amiibo to work right.
Even everyone else in the dream was visibly confused.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I dreamed I was at church, and my preacher spent the entire sermon rambling (and swearing) about how he couldn't get his Stewie Griffin Amiibo to work right.
Don't do drugs, kids.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Stewie Griffin confirmed for Sm4sh, anyone? :troll:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
RESULTS OF THE PAY PER VIEW!

PPV: Backlash

Pacman (w/Megaman) def Scyther (w/Sandslash)

Captain Falcon def Kirby (c), Ganondorf, and Marth in a 4 Way match to win the SSB Intercontinental Championship

Patamon def Duck Hunt Dog to win the SSB Brave Gate Championship and becomes the title's first champion

Bloom and Shasta (w/Ariel)(c) def Gia Oliver and Paige, Snip and Pounce, and Samus Aran and Wii Fit Trainer in a 4 Way Tag Team match to retain the SSB Women's Tag Team Championship

Dillon def Gaomon, Little Mac, Shadow the Hedgehog (c), Goodra, and Wolf O'Donnell in an 6 Man Xtreme Rules match to win the SSB Xtreme Championship

Geno def Isaac for #1 Contendership for SSB Japan Championship

Bandcario (Crash Bandicoot and Lucario) def Masters of Destruction (Leon Bryant and Sneaky) (w/Coco Bandicoot) (c) to win the SSB World Tag Team Championship

Rose (c) def Chip Cat to retain the SSB Women's Championhip

Lloyd Irving, Rayman, and Bomberman def Maximus, Javier Harrison, and Andy in a 6 Man Tag match

Mario (c) def Sonic the Hedgehog and Wario to retain the SSB World Championship

Coming in May: Judgement Day

Strofirko

Smash Master
Checking my games on my steam account makes me depressed,I have a bunch of shooters that I thought that was interesting at the time,but every server is now empty...
Also angry birds space...:glare:

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Look what I found today:

Sometimes, even I think the SU fandom getting really strange.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, support threads are so active, I have problem to keep mine alive :(

And apparently, tumblr too.....

@Azure Warrior this is a question I`ve always asked myself, is it good practice to sometime reblog your own posts?

Because I feel I only get notes for a short amount of time, but if one persons reblogs it, it just might cause a wave of notes.

So, I wonder if it's something I should do sometime.....especially the movesets posts....

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm probably gonna be less active on these boards for a few days, sorry if this seems abrupt, but College is starting to pull me down since it's nearly the end of my second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom