• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that the Staff lost a Golden Opportunity by not naming this place

ShaqBoards
Home of the SLAM Community

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@shofu. :p

You didn't vote for Mega Pikachu Z? Come on, man. Mega Pikachu Z is like the SSJ4 SSB4 needs! That or you could have voted for Waluigi to go from Assist Trophy to playable character and same with Ghirahim or Midna, though Twili Midna would be cool, there's also Hector and Ephraim who would introduce different weapons to SSB, actual Proto Man and not that knockoff, Sylux, Rundas, Daisy, Toad, Toon Ganon, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Panther Caroso, Krystal, Leon Powalski, Roy, Pichu, Chesnaught, Feraligatr, Solid Snake, Big Boss, Raiden, Cranky Kong, Dixie Kong, Agnès Oblige, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Peppy Hare, Saki, Shaquille O'Neal, Phantom Ganon, Impa, Vaati, Nabbit, Paper Mario, Darunia, Ruto, Mikau, Darmani, Infernape, Blaziken, or Tom Nook.
****. I should have voted for Sub-Zero.

If other regions are getting 2 version of FE, and we only get 1

Does that mean we're getting LESS content? Only half the story?
Could be, could not be. If I had to guess, maybe the games in other areas only have one side. One is all bout the peace people, and the other about the prideful ones.

Soul.

SMT x FE looks "anime" because it looks like anime.
Oops my b. I mean Persona game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meh. It should be its own game.
But that's what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
I would agree, but I'd just say I'm not interested in it. I respect those who want it though.
THANK YOU.
No seriously, thank you. You are like, the only person who I ever met, that actually respect that it's not you cup of tea, and not bashing and calling peolpe names just for support it.

I'm literally see to much of this
SMTXFE looks like weeaboo garbage
On social media and messages boards everywhere...

And the game isn't even out yet, come on guys...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This was a great day, Shaq, Direct, Shaq, Mewtwo, Shaq, Lucas and Shaq of course
Time to dunk in the name of The Moon and go to sleep

Goodnight Everybody :yeahboi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm starting to be legit upset that this game isn't likely to have a U.S release. This is the DBZ game we need. Look at it. I really hope it comes to America.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
Probably because it was made in a company in Japan, and both sources are technically anime.

But whatever, I'm probably not mad or upset about the crossover because I never played SMT before, and I love when Nintendo do something new, and I mostly have a open mind when stuff like this happen.

I personally don't see anything "wrong" with the game, but meh, your opinion and my opinions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

THANK YOU.
No seriously, thank you. You are like, the only person who I ever met, that actually respect that it's not you cup of tea, and not bashing and calling peolpe names just for support it.

I'm literally see to much of this

On social media and messages boards everywhere...

And the game isn't even out yet, come on guys...
No problem. xD

Soul.

Probably because it was made in a company in Japan, and both sources are technically anime.

But whatever, I'm probably not mad or upset about the crossover because I never played SMT before, and I love when Nintendo do something new, and I mostly have a open mind when stuff like this happen.

I personally don't see anything "wrong" with the game, but meh, your opinion and my opinions.
For one, I have nothing against the game. I'm just voicing my opinion.
2. If you like the game, it's fine. Nothing wrong with liking a game.
3. Everyone likes when Nintendo does something new
I'm starting to be legit upset that this game isn't likely to have a U.S release. This is the DBZ game we need. Look at it. I really hope it comes to America.

wait wtf. that's on 3DS?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We are free from the curse of Shaq! Now when's Denzel Day Smash Boards? :denzel:

For one, I have nothing against the game. I'm just voicing my opinion.
2. If you like the game, it's fine. Nothing wrong with liking a game.
3. Everyone likes when Nintendo does something new

wait wtf. that's on 3DS?
Yeah it is. But just like this DS DBZ game, it's likely to not come out here for some reason. I hope it does though. It looks fun. If I ever get it, I'm maining Gohan and Vegeta, no doubt.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Looks like Lucas received Ness S.O.S Psi message seems the PK boys are back in action! No salting till the end...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally got my precious avy back. And to celebrate, it's of one of my Palutena snapshots. I may switch to another sometime.
:4palutena:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Remember when Scorpion and DK fought for the Championship belt?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got all the Pokemon I wanted through QR, at least the ones that can legally be obtained as of now. I wouldn't be able to get the other unobtainable events legally until long after getting Mewtwo for Smash, so I thought it was time to update my DS. Oh well, no more QRing Pokemon for me...at least I'll get Mewtwo for Smash.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It looks very well taken for a picture.
Beautiful Goddess deserves beautiful quality after all, and that's what Pretty Palutena deserves. :4palutena:
May have to dig through my snapshots for more goodness.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
If anyone can help with this, does anyone know what the Character DLC prices are for other Fighting games? A friend of mine was questioning the price of Mewtwo and I wanted to see how it stacked up against them.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
If anyone can help with this, does anyone know what the Character DLC prices are for other Fighting games? A friend of mine was questioning the price of Mewtwo and I wanted to see how it stacked up against them.
KOF XIII had EX Kyo (NESTS Saga Kyo), EX Iori (Iori with the power of the flames) and EX Takuma (Mr.Karate) which were $5 each.

D

Deleted member

KOF XIII had EX Kyo (NESTS Saga Kyo), EX Iori (Iori with the power of the flames) and EX Takuma (Mr.Karate) which were $5 each.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (and Ultimate) had Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath, both of which also costed $5 each.

I might recall a few other fighting games charging less, but I don't browse the PSN Store as often as I used to, so my memory is a bit fuzzy in regards to that.

D

Deleted member

What's going on? And no, it ain't Heyayayaya.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
what have i witnessed
The true wrestling match America needed.

In Marvel vs Capcom 3, Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath were $5 on their own.

MK9 sold Kenshi, Rain, Skarlet and Freddy for the same price. And Dampierre from Soul Calibur was also 5 bucks.

Tekken Tag 2 had it's characters for free, but in turn the music was a bit pricey.

So Mewtwo's price is about right considering the other characters in different fighters.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Since I'm Platinum status on Club Nintendo, I get to pick a free game. Problem is...I don't know which game to pick. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom