• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Hey guys this is severely off topic, but I might have found something of interest and I kind of need help with it. Back when the Nintendo Direct Micro aired yesterday, I found an interesting background element that peaked my curiosity. It is at 1:33 in the Direct.
If you notice in that scene, there is a document that has the Nintendo Direct logo on it.
Untitled.png
The thing is, there is text underneath it. The thing that caught my attention was that the first word seemed to be Smash 4. I can't read the rest of the text due to it being blurry. I'm trying to analyse the image, but I am limited in resources (I can only use paint on my parent's computer XD). Does anyone have a type of image program they can scan this through to clean the pixels? This thread is probably not the right place for that, but I do need some assistance. If there is anyone willing to help, please let me know.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
My Amiibos are going to take up a lot of desk space when I move back to college. But it's a good thing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey guys this is severely off topic, but I might have found something of interest and I kind of need help with it. Back when the Nintendo Direct Micro aired yesterday, I found an interesting background element that peaked my curiosity. It is at 1:33 in the Direct.
If you notice in that scene, there is a document that has the Nintendo Direct logo on it.
View attachment 54562 The thing is, there is text underneath it. The thing that caught my attention was that the first word seemed to be Smash 4. I can't read the rest of the text due to it being blurry. I'm trying to analyse the image, but I am limited in resources (I can only use paint on my parent's computer XD). Does anyone have a type of image program they can scan this through to clean the pixels? This thread is probably not the right place for that, but I do need some assistance. If there is anyone willing to help, please let me know.
I wouldn't think to much into it personally

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
View attachment 54562 The thing is, there is text underneath it. The thing that caught my attention was that the first word seemed to be Smash 4. I can't read the rest of the text due to it being blurry. I'm trying to analyse the image, but I am limited in resources (I can only use paint on my parent's computer XD). Does anyone have a type of image program they can scan this through to clean the pixels? This thread is probably not the right place for that, but I do need some assistance. If there is anyone willing to help, please let me know.
I'm actually more interested in those 3 3DS games, pretty sure I've seen the second one before, but if I could only put my finger on what it was...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Honestly looks too blurred to able to make anything out even with image enhancements and whatnot.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I might quit Smash 3DS for a while when FE If comes out.

...Then return in 3 months after I burn out from min-maxing, optimizing My Castle, caressing Harold's glorious chin, beating the 3rd route, and geeking over the game with my other FE friend.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
And now that I'm done being terrible at Smash, I'm gonna play Xenoverse. Online. In Multi Lobby. Via Ethernet cable. Because why not.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today the Mexican peso plunged even more
Last week: $1 USD = ~$15.05 MXN
Today: $1 USD = $15.47 MXN

I have some dollars, so Im becoming steadily rich :denzel:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I just did a Smash Tour round... and I was actually enjoying it! Crazy, right? I smashed my opponents, won almost every match, collected tons of items and fighters, got huge stats etc.

But then, the Final Battle... one of my opponents made 1 KO more than me, ONE MISERABLE KO, but guess what? That one miserable and stupid KO was enough for the game to give me the middle finger and declare him the winner, even if I KO'd him and ended the match... And this, is why Smash Run is better.

*Sigh* At least I completed the "Collect 10 fighters in Smash Tour" challenge and got the Flying Man trophy.

Oh, I also completed the "Clear true All-Star in Hard while playing as :4duckhunt:" and at the same time got all his customs along the Dark Suit :4samus: trophy.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
PFFT.
Oh please.
We all know that a real man uses Brobot's theme.
Well now we need to make the fight happen, we've got almost all the music, but I found a song that trumps both those themes, but if you want me to reveal it, we've got to do the battle.

How can I help you King Dedede?
"I'm gonna need a monkeh to clobber DAT DERE KIM POSSIBLE"
*Dedede is too late*
Then someone else from the shadows rides in and grabs the phone,

Sorry, but you won't be catchin that monkeh, he climbed up a tree, after he saw what I did to Link.
(flashback)
Call the Link from this new timeline then :p
You can't beat me

Luigi is gone, there is only Mr. L,

Fight me 1 on 1 while brobot plays my battle themes

The final theme shall be revealed in the final phase of the battle.[/quote]

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well, seeing as it's exam season, anyone got any phenomenal tracks to act as encouragement in these darkened times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom