• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Too much gif and video (and memes) on this page.:yeahboi: Warning for everyone!:yoshimelee:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This glorious animation wants me to see a remake of it made by the same guys who are making the last JoJo anime.
Hokuto No Ken anime for 2016, please.

Soul.

Hello my dear regulars. Stlll crazy as ever, I see.
Why must villager be so ******* annoying Jesus Christ
Are you having problems fighting with Villager players? Guy's more annoying in a customs on environment.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We gettin' cray-cray all up in here?

Don't make me bring the Captain, boyz.

And I ain't talkin' 'bout no Falcon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Change avatar for going with the theme! WARNING EVERYWHERE!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well Mega Man hung out with him too, so I guess you're close.

I think you know who I'm really talkin' 'bout, tho.
Mega 'Murica, someone as now to have this in avatar.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Bidoof I just closed a Lanky thread and this time you weren't the creator. :p
Wait... Some other guy made a Lanky thread? Who does he think he is!?

This can't be true!
I have more grace!
I'll give that guy a punch to the face!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
All right, you plebs (thanks @Abyssal Lagiacrus , now have your punchline back) ! Here are some ranting on Smash 4. Nobody will care. Even I don't care. But who cares ? Let's do it.

So, recently I played some matches on SmashLadder. It's a website for people who want to make matches quick, on all the Smash games. It's really good for people who wants to progress and hate "For Glory". The settings are pretty similar to tourneys, with a chat for communication. It's a really cool site that I recommend to all of you, casual or not.

I won't rant on this site, but more about one thing that are making people uneasy : custom moves.
The site doesn't have an option to tell if you want to play with or without custom moves. So, you have to ask the person if he/she want customs on or off. 85% of the time, people declined the addition of custom moves. And this upsets me. A lot for some reason.

I love playing with customs : it makes the game fresh, with new possibilites for each character. DK can be an air bender, Ganondorf can have a good recovery and neutral B, Mario more killing power, Palutena totally different, etc...
Custom moves gives a fresh breath of air to the game, who gets old with the time. It's awesome, really.

But people are still not ready for them. Well, at least that's the excuse everyone gives. I don't believe not adding custom moves in tournaments will make people ready for them. In fact, it will only make it worse. People won't accept custom moves because they are either too scared or lazy to get them. If people could stop staying on their old bases and start using new moves that could give them more options to have fun, it would be great. But for now, they don't want to.

I'm happy that EVO allows them, but I feel that people are too attached to their old movesets and doesn't accept changes. It's frustrating, people wasting such a great feature for their old gameplay. Where is the fun in playing the same character with the same moves, over and over again ? I don't find it. I prefer playing with custom moves, and I'm proud of it.

So, what do you think of custom moves ?
Yes, I made this "rant" while all of you were talking about Sonic. And I'm pretty sure I won't get a lot of responses for this ridiculous rant. But again, who cares. Thanks to those who wasted their time reading this.
I think they should be use more, but people want to stay in the same mold that the melee community have made,people need to realize that smash 4 is not melee and I it can be a great game without it being a clone of melee and customs can help that. You're right about the lazy part, it don't take that long to get all the custom moves, it only took me about a month to get them all and I wasn't even playing everyday,But hay that the smash community for yer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom