• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So, guys this is my 10000th posts! I don't even know where the time went! One day, I'm getting a Frieza avatar, the next I'm watching watching E3 and then I'm the Smashboards RPee AND I RP A ****ING RACCOON. AANNYYWWAAYY, since this is my 10000th I won't call out a bunch of people like I usually would. I'm going to give a brief summary about Smashboards & what it means to me.

:4littlemac: This is where my humble beginning was. I started with nothing. I was going to post once or twice and leave but Smashboards welcomed me! I fell for it and posted in more threads. IT WAS AWESOME I NEVER WANTED TO GO! I finally settled in the Social thread! If was fun times but then things took a turn for the worse. Social thread got stricter and stricter and it didn't work well with me. I tried to save it but it was a fight I was bound to lose. So I left, other places got worse.

I camd back here I do not plan on going back! All in all,

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! EVERYONE HERE IS SO GREAT! I WISH I COULD BE AS NICE EVERYONE HERE WAS WHEN I FIRST JOINED! I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP EVERYONE HERE! I FEEL A BIT TEARY BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST CARES FOR ME HERE! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!

VEGITO2727 IS NOW AT QUINTUPLE NUMBERZ!
Great post
Well here's to 10,000 more!
:189:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am currently creating new avatars on my laptop.

Now to decide which one to use...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im thinking on zooming this Sanae avi and keeping it until I rearrange my Sailor Moon folder lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im not sure if open my new Shulk amiibo

Inb4 they're not special anymore SpongeBob

Soul.

So, guys this is my 10000th posts! I don't even know where the time went! One day, I'm getting a Frieza avatar, the next I'm watching watching E3 and then I'm the Smashboards RPee AND I RP A ****ING RACCOON. AANNYYWWAAYY, since this is my 10000th I won't call out a bunch of people like I usually would. I'm going to give a brief summary about Smashboards & what it means to me.

:4littlemac: This is where my humble beginning was. I started with nothing. I was going to post once or twice and leave but Smashboards welcomed me! I fell for it and posted in more threads. IT WAS AWESOME I NEVER WANTED TO GO! I finally settled in the Social thread! If was fun times but then things took a turn for the worse. Social thread got stricter and stricter and it didn't work well with me. I tried to save it but it was a fight I was bound to lose. So I left, other places got worse.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! EVERYONE HERE IS SO

GREAT! I WISH I COULD BE AS NICE EVERYONE HERE

WAS WHEN I FIRST JOINED!

I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP EVERYONE HERE!

I FEEL A BIT TEARY BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST CARES

FOR ME HERE!

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!

It's okay, Rocket2727. Don't make me cry

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I know. 'tis great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLoxv2EHlnI&list=FLjjiq8ZJB9IO-hVMM9ho_tA

I'd also love to see all the tracks from PMD1 and PMD2 orchestrated like the music in Gates to Infinity. I hope that would turn out well.

Honestly, it's a bit hard to go back to the more basic soundfont music used in the older games (as good as they are) after hearing the Gates to Infinity tracks.

---
Agreed, I'd love to hear some of the older PMDs get their tracks updated to the same soundfont as GtI. Songs like Primal Dialga, Through the Sea of Time, Partners and the like would sound even better with that option.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! EVERYONE HERE IS SO GREAT! I WISH I COULD BE AS NICE EVERYONE HERE WAS WHEN I FIRST JOINED! I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP EVERYONE HERE! I FEEL A BIT TEARY BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST CARES FOR ME HERE! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!

This post I dedicate to @ Cyn Cyn

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Rocket Raccoon started building up an army of people with Raccoon avatars so Neo Zero could give him freemium for a year.
inb4 Raccoon Hunting Season.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just hope that one day I can at least get the :4fox::4marth::4robinm::4dedede::4villager: And :4lucario: Amiibos. The rest of the rares I can live without, though Pit and Rosalina would also be nice, but they're not necessities if I can't get them. My only rare one is :4littlemac:. I plan on attempting to scoop up a few of the above this week what with the restocks and all. We'll see how that goes.

Other than that I'm worried about :4samus::4yoshi: And :4megaman:. They seem to be going the way Fox did, and I don't want to miss out on them like I did Fox...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
10,000 posts @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , to mark this occasion I will leave my garbage pails unlocked and unbleached for you to partake in tonight. <3

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Edit: You people have no taste. At least this picture be 100% custom-made.
Hey! I did need some person to test that Groundskeeper Willie meme on.
I just hope that one day I can at least get the :4fox::4marth::4robinm::4dedede::4villager: And :4lucario: Amiibos. The rest of the rares I can live without, though Pit and Rosalina would also be nice, but they're not necessities if I can't get them. My only rare one is :4littlemac:. I plan on attempting to scoop up a few of the above this week what with the restocks and all. We'll see how that goes.

Other than that I'm worried about :4samus::4yoshi: And :4megaman:. They seem to be going the way Fox did, and I don't want to miss out on them like I did Fox...
Yoshi's starting to get rare? What is this madness?

It's fine though, I already have the Yoshi amiibo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey! I did need some person to test that Groundskeeper Willie meme on.

Yoshi's starting to get rare? What is this madness?

It's fine though, I already have the Yoshi amiibo.
Basically, based on the stock numbers they seem to be phasing him out for the. Super Mario Amiibo version. :/

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sorry tri. When it comes to sports involving nature, I'd rather go paddling.
But Grilled Raccoon tastes so good with ketchup, especially when sided with Smoked Opossum.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But Grilled Raccoon tastes so good with ketchup, especially when sided with Smoked Opossum.
You see Tri, this is why you weren't invited to my birthday party. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom