• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I ate Tacos without tortilla... I don't know how is that possible

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
i might be the only one who watches the Pokemon anime for the Pokemon themselves, especially Pikachu~ :025:

speaking of which, now's the perfect time to get back to watching episodes, I think I left off halfway through Season 7/Advanced Challenge

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well it's weird having to stay up later than normal. I'm staying up until midnight today to adjust to my new work schedule. It's 7:20 pm and I've been awake since 3 am.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Learning new languages is hard. I'm currently learning Dutch. Today is day 3 and I don't remember many words but when I see them written out I remember what they mean in English.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Talking about signatures, I'm thinking about removing my :4drmario: Social Thread "banner" for good. I barely go there. Problem is, I'm not sure what's going to replace the image.
Link to your DeviantArt, maybe?
I'm never happy with my sig
Once I see a ton of people using these smash tarot cards then I'll switch
:189:

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So, guys this is my 10000th posts! I don't even know where the time went! One day, I'm getting a Frieza avatar, the next I'm watching watching E3 and then I'm the Smashboards RPee AND I RP A ****ING RACCOON. AANNYYWWAAYY, since this is my 10000th I won't call out a bunch of people like I usually would. I'm going to give a brief summary about Smashboards & what it means to me.

:4littlemac: This is where my humble beginning was. I started with nothing. I was going to post once or twice and leave but Smashboards welcomed me! I fell for it and posted in more threads. IT WAS AWESOME I NEVER WANTED TO GO! I finally settled in the Social thread! If was fun times but then things took a turn for the worse. Social thread got stricter and stricter and it didn't work well with me. I tried to save it but it was a fight I was bound to lose. So I left, other places got worse.

I camd back here I do not plan on going back! All in all,

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! EVERYONE HERE IS SO GREAT! I WISH I COULD BE AS NICE EVERYONE HERE WAS WHEN I FIRST JOINED! I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP EVERYONE HERE! I FEEL A BIT TEARY BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST CARES FOR ME HERE! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!

VEGITO2727 IS NOW AT QUINTUPLE NUMBERZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom