• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Why must they fight? We all already know which Conker game is truly the best of the bunch...
For real though, Conker's Pocket Tales is actually a really damn great game. Almost as good as Bad Fur Day I'd dare so(though they're hardly comparable actually).

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Why must they fight? We all already know which Conker game is truly the best of the bunch...
I never even heard about that game before it was mentioned by someone here some time ago.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, too bad the guy called it quits. I would've done the same (if lots of conversation messages showed complaints over something).

In another note, it's been one year since the demise of a.Wi-Fi connection service operated by a video game company.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fixed it because Robin is really the slowest character in Smash 4.
Shouldn't have skipped leg day.
I have actually hesitated but i finally choose Ganon because everyone complain that is too slow. (But i really like Ganon in Smash 4)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I cant believe a forum that became Shaqboards for a day has mods that will actually infract people over a non-offensive gif, posted ONCE on one page. Plz.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What you expected? He didn't even have feet in Awakening! :4yoshi:
He's too dumb to create speed magic I guess.

I cant believe a forum that became Shaqboards for a day has mods that will actually infract people over a non-offensive gif, posted ONCE on one page. Plz.
Because there has to be this one guy who doesn't give warnings and prefers to put rules for it.
Shaq was april fools joke. :yeahboi:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Th main reason I dont talk about FNAF is because everyone here will find SOME way to say it sucks and knock us fans down
I won't knock you down, but I will say I'm sick of seeing and hearing about it. It's just one of those popular trends you can't escape from.

And farewell to @Space Stranger, wherever he may be. We could search the space wide over, but we'll never find another strange guy like he.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I won't knock you down, but I will say I'm sick of seeing and hearing about it. It's just one of those popular trends you can't escape from.
And farewell to @Space Stranger, wherever he may be. We could search the space wide over, but we'll never find another strange guy like he.
@Sehnsucht is pretty strange.
Doesn't frequent this thread anymore though. Maybe because he's sick of people tagging him.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Playing Yoshi and seconding Robin is quite a clash of speed.
It's like playing Scout in TF2 and then switching to Heavy.
EEEEEUUUUURGHHHH

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
His speed, man... He makes Ganondorf look like Sonic in comparison. :4sonic:
Really at this point? At least is Air speed is more fast that Ganondorf who seem to have ballon in is armor at this point.:4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Really at this point? At least is Air speed is more fast that Ganondorf who seem to have ballon in is armor at this point.:4jigglypuff:
You rarely want to be in the air in this game unless you're Jiggs or Yoshi, so his airspeed doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Honestly, the salad would have died in a day if it wasnt turned into a forbidden fruit. Its how humans work, you tell them they cant have a thing and they will crave it immensely.

I would make a joke about a Salad Resistance and an upcoming Salad Uprising but I dont want people to get the wrong idea, no such things exist. I got my fix of meymeys for the week.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Honestly, the salad would have died in a day if it wasnt turned into a forbidden fruit. Its how humans work, you tell them they cant have a thing and they will crave it immensely.

I would make a joke about a Salad Resistance and an upcoming Salad Uprising but I dont want people to get the wrong idea, no such things exist. I got my fix of meymeys for the week.
How about next week then ? Will your meymeys be fixed during this time ? :denzel:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

yeah man like if grapes were a forbidden fruit, you know damn well I will kill to get that ****

And I ****ing love grapes

Strofirko

Smash Master
So I search what our ancients were doing on the other social threads around these page numbers:
1.0 was discussing mario characters.
2.0 was hyping last year E3.
3.0 was doing a debate about dark pit vs shadow for the edgyness
4.0 was experiencing crashboards
5.0 is weeping on the floor.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would so much like to post Alice reaction or memes but still with some limitations/rules, for not going too far i would said. Like that, everyone is happy!:4larry:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
So I search what our ancients were doing on the other social threads around these page numbers:
Nothing will ever top 3.0, the Golden age of Smashboards.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We might see the unluckiest page 777 yet. :p

:231:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
All this Talk about Space is making me think of space Dandy
That was a dandy anime.

Mainly enjoyed it for the comedy, but it had a couple dramatic moments. The one I remember mainly is the runaway alien girl who could transmute Dandy's soul to a penguin doll. Liked the relationship between the two, and how Dandy chased after her while in the penguin doll to save her. Shame there was no continuity.

Had some boring episodes, though. I'm surprised they never made a Cowboy Bebop cameo.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
:4link: please!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can someone can explain for me what was 3.0?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
And 6.0 won't exist because of dank memes :4shulk:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
4chan is surprisingly much more tame nowadays...or maybe all the other sites just catched up to 4chan's level. Though 4chan's more stricter new rules definitely have something to do with it.
Don't they have gore and other things?
I have heard someone put puppies in a blender.
Man, that is just wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom