• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, I see that Space Stranger posted an....interesting Splatoon image. See ya, you Toy Story loving guy.

Also, new KND? Eh, if it's good, that'll be great; Though, I wouldn't really watch it.
Eh, he went out with a bang.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just watched the season final for The Flash. Going to put a question in spoilers for anyone else that may be watching.
If Eddie killing himself successfully stopped the existence of the Reverse Flash and caused him to disappear, wouldn't that prevent the whole event of Barry's mom being killed from happening because the fight wouldn't happen in the first place? Or is it a multiverse thing and the fight was caused by an alternate version of the two, but the one that ended up helping this Flash happen to be a different Reverse Flash but from this timeline? That Timey Wimey stuff can get confusing...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Haven't made it yet. I get to be busy with other stuff that I tend to forget about it.
Oh OK...at least you answered my question. But take all the time you need! The more you take you're time. The more the draw will be fantastic! I'm sure of that!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hello, Social Thread! How's it going? :cool:
Well space got banned, but still spreading Paperness like usual :)

Also, I need to point this out cause it's the second time it happened to me while I was playing earthbound.

Do you agree the river part before getting to Threek is hard?

Cause let me tell you, once you arrive at Threek, you're freaking like :

"PLEASE, GET OUT OF THE WAY, I NEED A PHONE RIGHT NOW THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LIFE NOW!!!!!!"

btw, @KenithTheGatherer , this is a
example of where locations based saves are fun :)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also @Flight. I have a drawn specially for you (with my low skill on drawning, with ****ty quality and a look of my desk:troll:). For supporting you and you're work! (and showing at the world my poor draw:troll:) Like a said:

Best draw ever IMO:sheep:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well space got banned, but still spreading Paperness like usual :)

Also, I need to point this out cause it's the second time it happened to me while I was playing earthbound.

Do you agree the river part before getting to Threek is hard?

Cause let me tell you, once you arrive at Threek, you're freaking like :

"PLEASE, GET OUT OF THE WAY, I NEED A PHONE RIGHT NOW THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LIFE NOW!!!!!!"

btw, KenithTheGatherer , this is a
example of where locations based saves are fun :)
There was a river part before getting to Threed? IIRC don't you get to Threed by taking the bus or something?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well hello there, what's going on besides our Space Stranger going out in a bang and other stuff that I don't know ?
I just did my usual stuff : progressing on my storyboards with the help of other people, kicking butts with Little Mac and Ganondorf, and writing stuff when I was bored. Yeah, the usual.

Anyway, what's new ?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello, Social Thread! How's it going? :cool:
This thread is more dead that The Death himself. Man, what a bunch of jokers.:troll: (IMO this forum need a emoticon Reyn)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There was a river part before getting to Threed? IIRC don't you get to Threed by taking the bus or something?
Actually, you have to give money to the Runaway Five so they can move elsewhere and let you ride along with them, as they're the only ones groovy enough to scare away the ghosts in the tunnel in Twoson

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
no, that is after Threed.....
Actually, you have to give money to the Runaway Five so they can move elsewhere and let you ride along with them, as they're the only ones groovy enough to scare away the ghosts in the tunnel in Twoson
SG9000 is right. I also did a quick search in a walkthrough(which usually details things pretty well), and from what it says and shows there's no river part for when you go to Threed.
I think by river part you meant Peaceful Rest Valley?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This thread is more dead that The Death himself. Man, what a bunch of jokers.:troll: (IMO this forum need a emoticon Reyn)
When memes and people aren't here, there's not a lot of activity.
Boredom is supposed to be good for "general and constructive" discussions for some, if you catch my drift. :falconmelee:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When memes and people aren't here, there's not a lot of activity.
Boredom is supposed to be good for "general and constructive" discussions for some, if you catch my drift. :falconmelee:
Yeah, even now. We lose the general Space Stranger and The Expendable Z2 have not make their team yet...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
yes, but I call that a river cause there's water ok?

but I meant that part yes....
Oh. Well, yeah I agree that part was pretty intense. Mostly because of that tree enemy that always self destructs when he die. Which is quite clever in the sense that you won't be hanging around in that place for long even if you're overleveled. That part was basically made to be stressful on all ends...you can also barely escape enemy encounters due to enemy's occupying a lot of space as well as it being the first time you see those triangular enemy types which zoom right at you...that and the potential mushrooms you could get before even going to the place, yeah it was basically a hellhole, lol. Thankfully EB didn't overdo it and you didn't need to go that area much after getting to the Happy Mask Village. And when you actually go to the village...everything being weird as **** and even people attacking you in towns, yeah the valley was a pretty amazing thing to add to the game in hindsight, it was basically telling you that things are about to get real, you'll get attacked from people or things you wouldn't expect...

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh. Well, yeah I agree that part was pretty intense. Mostly because of that tree enemy that always self destructs when he die. Which is quite clever in the sense that you won't be hanging around in that place for long even if you're overleveled. That part was basically made to be stressful on all ends...you can also barely escape enemy encounters due to enemy's occupying a lot of space as well as it being the first time you see those triangular enemy types which zoom right at you...that and the potential mushrooms you could get before even going to the place, yeah it was basically a hellhole, lol. Thankfully EB didn't overdo it and you didn't need to go that area much after getting to Happy Mask Village.
2 things, first, the guy who picks your mushroom at the beginning (logistic in this game is awesome!).

Second, despawn some of them please. Just go far enough than come back, it's rng and sometime, I think the game abuses it imo.....

The point is when you arrive at threed. you just want the phone, it's so silly to root for a phone more than life which is why i found that moment funny :)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Space requesting a permaban was out of the blue. Ah well, that's the circle of life of forums. People come and people go.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
2 things, first, the guy who picks your mushroom at the beginning (logistic in this game is awesome!).

Second, despawn some of them please. Just go far enough than come back, it's rng and sometime, I think the game abuses it imo.....

The point is when you arrive at threed. you just want the phone, it's so silly to root for a phone more than life which is why i found that moment funny :)
Well, the guy who picks your mushroom is pretty far from the valley so you actively try not to contract it when you go to the valley moreso than any other part. Which is part of what makes it stressful. Though I guess that doesn't happen in the valley but before it. I tried despawning, and it works in some places in the game, but you have to be really lucky in the valley. Plus some areas of the valley are just too narrow that no despawning can prevent an encounter. But of course, like I said, despawning does do wonders sometimes..

And lol OK, I see your point about the phone :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Space requesting a permaban was out of the blue. Ah well, that's the circle of life of forums. People come and people go.
It's really sad in a certain way...I hope that Space his good and that he can take this terrible annoucement for him... (except if his goal was to be banned but i think this is a very low chance for that...)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yeah, even now. We lose the general Space Stranger and The Expendable Z2 have not make their team yet...
It's really sad in a certain way...I hope that Space his good and that he can take this terrible annoucement for him... (except if his goal was to be banned but i think this is a very low chance for that...)
Space Stranger went doing his own affairs. This has nothing to do with us. And I think he has better things to do than posting memes and toy story talk (wich he only did on his Disney/Pixar thread). If he wanted to be banned, it's his choice, he has nothing to be sad of.

Like @ RamOne RamOne says : "People come, and people go.".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Space Stranger went doing his own affairs. This has nothing to do with us. And I think he has better things to do than posting memes and toy story talk (wich he only did on his Disney/Pixar thread). If he wanted to be banned, it's his choice, he has nothing to be sad of.

Like @ RamOne RamOne says : "People come, and people go.".
I suppose you have reason on that point.:ohwell:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yes. From left to right: R0Y, SProgepede, Luggy, SG9000, Nintendo-Spider51, Space Stranger, ObomuramaAlpaca, 2 guys I don't know, Soul, and Mega Bidoof.
u wot m8:190:
2 guys I don't know= Ram and Hunter
*SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY
Yup, it was. Went back to page 666.

That picture is more a case of people who participated in the big Meme'ing of 3.0 than a case of popularity.
But I think you're okay. But I think that of everybody here.

:c
*hugs @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ in the Forgotten by @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara Corner while crying*
:202: it'll be okay
I didn't remember his old avi, sorry. I do know he's using that white ghostlike creature (Gengar?)
Aegislash tho
camon jp step it up :sonic:

WAITWAITWAITWAIT @SPACE STRANGER WAS BANNED
bruh that's the worst
why though :(

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Well. Only one thing to say.
SEE YOU SPACE STRANGER

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait, I just realized I didn't watch Toy Story 3 despite owning it forever, lol.
Might as well see it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom