• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
<3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3​
Please don't use thumb tacks on the thread. We just had the last holes filled and they really leave a mess.

Thumb tacks break computer screens. Please do not attach thumb tacks to your computer screen. Use a sticky adhesive instead.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Please don't use thumb tacks on the thread. We just had the last holes filled and they really leave a mess.

Thumb tacks break computer screens. Please do not attach thumb tacks to your computer screen. Use a sticky adhesive instead.
I literally just Googled thumb tacks thinking it was the tacky gif I posted. And I thought you were being serious.

I need a coffee :facepalm:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How does Dr. Who run into enemies of his that don't seem to actually have time travel?

Do they just last THAT long?

D

Deleted member

It's all going according to my plan :evil::evil::evil:.

View attachment 52642
I'm next? Oh, you're so funny, Beam. You gotta keep dreaming. Unless people spam my Inbox with dull conversations floating around, judging me for no reason. That will be the day I quit. And people would regret doing that. In fact, it has been done twice already.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found the Flying Spaghetti Monster in spore and started a game with it

I'm converting all the other nations into Pastafarian

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Do you miss me?
Once.

You must've been tired of giving him warnings.

So wait, what's the difference between an infraction and a warning? All this time I thought they were the same thing :facepalm:
Warnings are 0 points/only serve as "reminders" to stop breaking rules.

Infractions give points depending on severity, add up and will ban once a certain number of points is reached.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Look previous pages for see what i miss, see person talking about hentai and anime and Space stranger got banned for posting a link of a Hentai,me right now"

WTF THAT I JUST MISS?!!
for preventing censor dodge

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Since I've had overwhelmingly positive reactions towards my post, I will deliver the "goods".
ayy lmao

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since I've had overwhelmingly positive reactions towards my post, I will deliver the "goods".
ayy lmao

So how is everyone doing today?
I'm so clobernuts (yeah that mean something i SWEAR!) from all thing that it happen when i was not here. (Also i see Pandora hearts ending, best manga ever of all time IMO:cool:)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently they need 884 signatures to reach their goal

They got twice as many this month as they had the previous month

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also @Flight. How you far are you in with my draw? I don't want to stress you of course. (i know this feel, i know that what i demand is really hard, that drawing is hard AND you have a life like everyone else.) But it's just a little question OK? I still love you for accepting my demand and i still waiting of course.:bubblebobble:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another Snapshot. May not be feeling that well due to some conflicts yesterday, but let's just skip to the snapshot.

Time to board the Halberd! Can Pit defeat what awaits him there?

Another one of the snapshots featuring Pit in various game universes. This time Pit in the Kirby universe, using a Warp Star to fly towards the Halberd.
:4pit:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I watched a bit of Kids Next Door when I was a kid, but it's one of those shows which I've remembered only because it's brought to my attention again. With that said, I am looking forward to the new series(if it goes through and happens), it'd be a weird type of nostalgia I'd be experiencing.

D

Deleted member

Also @Flight. How you far are you in with my draw? I don't want to stress you of course. (i know this feel, i know that what i demand is really hard, that drawing is hard AND you have a life like everyone else.) But it's just a little question OK? I still love you for accepting my demand and i still waiting of course.:bubblebobble:
Haven't made it yet. I get to be busy with other stuff that I tend to forget about it.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So, I see that Space Stranger posted an....interesting Splatoon image. See ya, you Toy Story loving guy.

Also, new KND? Eh, if it's good, that'll be great; Though, I wouldn't really watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom