• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I actually could try to use photoshop because I have a vm setup. 8gb of ram is more than enough to give it 4gb and be fine with it.

But again, it's a weird situation because I just happened to have kept my Windows license.....

And it would contradict the ease of use.....booting a vm is really if needed cause it eats ram.

Still, I love to run both OS at the same time for these situations, sometimes, Wine just decides to suck.
Wine always sucked for me, lol. But then again I used the free version so that's probably to be expected.

Wait, you actually have photoshop? Oh, I thought you didn't use it because of price?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Memes will NOT live, I'm afraid.
I think i'm probably going soon to bed guys. But before i go, i have one thing to said....
Sorry mod BUT i'm feeling edgy right NOW!
THE MEMES WILL BE STILL IN OUR HEARTS YEAH!!!

THE MEMES WILL NEVER DIE IN YOU'RE HEARTS, RIGHT GUY??!!!
ALL HAIL THE MEMES!!!!
that's it, i have nothing to say anymore, sorry for the gif, have a nice day/night here.:drflip::drsad:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I must be the among the veteran of the "Ol' 4.0 War of Moderator Agression" that doesn't give a **** about the stricter rules.

You can still be an ass to the mods without images, just ask Venus, berserker, and FalKoopa. :4wario:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Reminds me awhile back that I put that episode on YouTube where I bleeped all instances of the word "kick" (and some other areas just for giggles).

Sadly, Viacom claimed copyrights on that video and blocked it worldwide. :c
So like that The Count Censored video?

This one:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wine always sucked for me, lol. But then again I used the free version so that's probably to be expected.

Wait, you actually have photoshop? Oh, I thought you didn't use it because of price?
I don't but in theory, I CAN have it on Windows without running windows :)

Confusing heh?

....nah ok when I said vm, I meant virtual machine. I use virtual box which basically use a part of my hardware ressources (cpu, ram.....stuff) and runs a machine that is not phisical, hence why it's a virtal machine.

Now, here's a short story:

I had a laptop with Windows on it. I became adventerous and tested linux, when i came to linux mint, I loved it so much I switched to it. I even reparted my hard drive to have only a small portion left for Windows and the rest for Linux Mint.

That laptop stopped working, but I went inside and basically took the hard drive and insert it in my new desktop pc. what it means is I have 2 hard drive, my old one with my old Linux Mint and Windows on 2 partitions and another hard drive with my new Linux mint that I boot on it.

I just tell virtualbox to do a virtual machine, but the hard disk is just the same partition that is phisically present of my Windows. the license DOES work, but I had to use the automated phone system, it's legit though and I kept the laptop case for the key written on it.

So, I can run both OS at the same time meaning I CAN run photoshop....I just still need to boot a vm which removes the purpose and especially for the price, it removes it more.

and wine sometime is fabulous. Look, It can run cheat engine COMPLETELY fine and I hacked TTYD / spm for months, it 95% works. Also, wines is able to make 100% work vgmstream and winamp, these programs helps me to rip music. There's MANY things I'm thankful to wine. I only use my vm if I really want something to work and let's be honest, I paid for Windows, I have the right to use it :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What happened in the Social Thread 4.0? I wasn't there so I don't know.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I think i'm probably going soon to bed guys. But before i go, i have one thing to said....
Sorry mod BUT i'm feeling edgy right NOW!
THE MEMES WILL BE STILL IN OUR HEARTS YEAH!!!

THE MEMES WILL NEVER DIE IN YOU'RE HEARTS, RIGHT GUY??!!!
ALL HAIL THE MEMES!!!!
that's it, i have nothing to say anymore, sorry for the gif, have a nice day/night here.:drflip::drsad:
You really shouldn't readd a gif a moderator removed.
That's asking for trouble. :4yoshi:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was wondering what happened.

It was removed.
Then I refreshed the page and the gif was staring me in the face.
Then I refreshed again and it's gone. lol

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah but i wanted a last message heroic and in the final, i get a warning and my gif has been erased. FAIL....:sadsheep:
Edit FalKoopa: that's because i thinking that you're removed the gif so i remaded but i see the warning and i deleted. Kinda anti-climatic, no?

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I was wondering what happened.

I refreshed the page and the gif was staring me in the face.
Then I refreshed again and it's gone

He posted the message with the gif, some mod removed it (Opossum likely), then he readded it, and now it's gone again.
On the bright side, he now has a fancy gray banner on top of it. :4yoshi:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What happened in the Social Thread 4.0? I wasn't there so I don't know.
4.0 nothing big happened. It's 3.0 where the chaos was. That thread was both non-stop memeposting including by me and some banned user who kept making different accounts to post some boring Touhou r34 because he disagreed with the rules.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All these arguments for user rights on memes reminds me of all those Miiverse people feeling entitled that the must have their own community just to post whatever the **** they think they have the "rights" to.

You don't want to be compared to those kind of Miiverse users.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
4.0 nothing big happened. It's 3.0 where the chaos was. That thread was both non-stop memeposting including by me and some banned user who kept making different accounts to post some boring Touhou r34 because he disagreed with the rules.
Sounds like it was a fun time :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The warning boxes are turning into memes,what curse is this?
Being able to edit Warning messages is a bliss.

I wonder if the mods get a heart attack scrolling down and seeing @PigglyJuff's sig only to realize it's a sig image, lol.
Signatures eat bandwidth big time, so I turn them off usually. And yes, I can't see my glorious sig either.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He posted the message with the gif, some mod removed it (Opossum likely), then he readded it, and now it's gone again.
Man, my sacrifice feel more usulesses now.....i'm criyng... said Count Bleck...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun fact: that time it wasn't me :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This thread was a fairly safe place for the young'uns. But then.....the Memes attacked. And nothing was the same.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
Illuminati Confirmed
Ah yes. The seeds of doubt and mistrust towards the leaders have been planted. The populous is growing both weary and wary. Soon the political landscape of the forum will change as a result. Uprisings. Rebellions. Permanent banishments. A vicious cycle, and it has happened before, just as it will happen again. Who'd have thought it'd be a salad to push us to that point, other than us of course.

All according to plan.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Illuminati is back. If I didn't know any better, I would say it's an alternate account of Sehnsucht.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Ah yes. The seeds of doubt and mistrust towards the leaders have been planted. The populous is growing both weary and wary. Soon the political landscape of the forum will change as a result. Uprisings. Rebellions. Permanent banishments. A vicious cycle, and it has happened before, just as it will happen again. Who'd have thought it'd be a salad to push us to that point, other than us of course.

All according to plan.
I KNEW IT
See? It's ALWAYS the Illuminati. :4yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom