• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh, nice!

The Windows 95-like Start menu has been brought back! Sort of. I've requested something like this in the Windows Feedback application.
you know, I feel tired of how much I worked yesterday on customizing my Linux, so, I'll download a Windows 10 ISO and test on a vm....

And realise I wasted my time after :)

D

Deleted member

They really brought back the classic Start Menu? Neat. Looks like I'll really need to upgrade now.

I hope my Laptop's drivers will still be compatible. :scared:

:231:
Looks like it. I've requested a Windows 7-style menu, but this will suffice. And why wouldn't they? lol

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
All this computer talk makes me realize I need to research, especially if I want some kind of tech related career. :sick:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I liked the Windows 8 layout.
I do hate how 8.1 always crashed on me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I been drawing feet all day, I swear they're worst than hand. I feel like sometimes I want to cut off my feet and pretend they don't exists. We all have stubs like in fire emblem awakening.
Pffft. Hands are always a pain for any artist, especially me. We don't get better, we only get less terrible at it.

Also, 'sup guys.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Looks like it. I've requested a Windows 7-style menu, but this will suffice. And why wouldn't they? lol
My laptop came with Windows 8, and I soon decided to downgrade to Windows 7, as I really didn't like 8's interface. A few drivers didn't work with 7, but they were insignificant, so I'm still able to do most of the stuff. Just a feeling, I guess.

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
All this computer talk makes me realize I need to research, especially if I want some kind of tech related career. :sick:
I spent 2 weeks of youtube watching, newegg search and tons and tons of google JUST to build my pc....

It's been months and it works fine, but indeed....computers needs lots of research if you want to get into them :)

Soul.

Windows? Meh. Hope they realized how bad they screwed up with Windows 8.
It's really boring, but I digress.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I might have to upgrade my family PC that's still running Vista.

Meh, I'll wait for Windows 10. :estatic:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Feet and hands aren't that bad. Trying to draw different poses is what always gets me.

I wouldn't have gotten this sitting pose had I not used a reference.
Proportion is what gets me when I drawing a pose I have to draw that pose over and over to get it somewhat right. The fingers and toes is what ruins hands and feet, I seems to never get them right.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Proportion is what gets me when I drawing a pose I have to draw that pose over and over to get it somewhat right. The fingers and toes is what ruins hands and feet, I seems to never get them right.
As long as you don't draw two left feet, you're fine. :troll:

Perspective is the only real issue I have with digits, unless I'm trying some really wacky hand gestures. I mostly did static standing poses so trying to break out of that is the really problematic part. Or just trying to figure out what to do with the arms.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well I gotta go. Here's a future image of me waking up for school tomorrow.
1d3.gif

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's a little sad that this page is a little...i don't know "normal"? I think the memetrain event as just too much influend me at this point. lol.
Also guys, ease up on the ****posting please. The last few pages had way too much.

I'd hate to see the thread end before the 2000 mark, that's all I'm saying...
For the record, I don't even remember what happened last night.
It has been a long and crazy week.
And it was also 3:00 AM for me, so I don't really know what my state of mind was like.

But yeah.

As a side note, I'd just like to say that the description for the 1-Up Mushroom Trophy is amazing.
It's one of my favorite trophy descriptions, next to Eggplant Pit of course.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
It's funny because Touhou is actually a pretty decent Shmup. But Lord knows the fanbase thinks otherwise (Who plays the game for the gameplay anyway?).
I'm sure a lot of people play it for the gameplay. There's a lot of people who've uploaded their no damage maniac runs, which means they're obviously dedicated to that certain aspect pretty highly. Plus the meta is pretty developed as I've seen strategy guides(closest thing I can call them) for how to git gud at the game, and it's fairly comprehensive.
But with that said, it's undeniable that a large portion of the fanbase is there for the cute anime girls(and the music!).

Soul.

Competitive Touhou is something I've heard of, but never seen on practice.
I guess it's popular because uhh... something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom