• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yes and you would normally see her on any Zelda related boards on that site, usually creating troll topics regarding video game racism and pushing for more female equality in the franchise. So she's like the many people who seriously support the idea of a female Link.

I'd rather have a game starring the titular character or Ganon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And now you know why having a reincarnation female would never work out. They need to face the facts that Link was created to be and will always be established as male. To hell with all these social justice warriors. :troll:

Those who identify themselves as neither gender or are transgendered. It's actually an interesting subject if you look into it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
For those 3 guests who keeps lurking, here's a guide for you :
How to meme.png

Read it well boys.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Link has a disturbing amount of genderbent fan art actually...like, more than any other character ever.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Link has a disturbing amount of genderbent fan art actually...like, more than any other character ever.
Type "Sonic the hedgehog rule 63/gender bender".
Let the nightmares begin.
897.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would laugh hard if suddenly the Thread's title changes to:

"The Smash 4 MemeSocial 5.0: +1 Deadpool" :dazwa:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And thanks for reminding me of another reason on why a canon female Link should never happen. Not only it would mess up the lore of the Zelda universe, but they would exist soley for the sake of those genderbent fetishers.

Next thing you know, people would be stupid enough to want a Mario sister to exist when Peach already fulfills that role easily.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im struggling to load the pages, you did it guise: this is 3.0 again

or my computer sucks

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
And thanks for reminding me of another reason on why a canon female Link should never happen. Not only it would mess up the lore of the Zelda universe, but they would exist soley for the sake of those genderbent fetishers.

Next thing you know, people would be stupid enough to want a Mario sister to exist when Peach already fulfills that role easily.
Mario would make even less sense to genderbend than Link, it's a platforming game, lol. Changing the gender won't do anything for the story or characterization besides changing the image of one of the most iconic video game character of all time. There's a reason Bowser in Wreck it Ralph had to be similar to the official Nintendo design inch by inch...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

tumblr_nflnp0v6Gs1rjwa86o1_500.gif

Why would this mess up the Zelda lore ? Is this wrong that one of the descendant of Link is a woman ? Like, the goddesses doesn't allow it ? And I don't think they would make this just for those kind of people. More likely, they would make this to make Nintendo's image better to extreme feminists. Or just because they had the idea.

The Mario Sisters is a dumb idea though.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I must be the only one living in the present. And in an unrelated one, @ Xcano Xcano became the new Morbid / NonSpecificGuy. 19 notifications showed up in my Alert box, and almost all of them were glorious Likes.
glad to see people appreciate my effort

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Your welcome
BTW; Rule 664 of the Internet is PRAISE GOOMY

Rule 656
View attachment 51960
39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
97.2. The NSA is out to get you, no exceptions.
47. The pool is always closed due to AIDS (and stingrays, which also have AIDS).
177.7. NYAN CAT ****S ****TLES
-1.1. Lil /b/ is my friend
35.4. If no poop is found, it will be pooped.
301. No, this is Patrick.
301.2. Yes, this is Dog.
317. Anonymous is not sorry.
318. Standing safely behind Rule 319.
319. This rule is transparent.
319.2. Rule 318 just **** itself.

dying

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
tumblr_n5ynbnT4RZ1rbnx7io1_500.gif

This thread is sleepy. A little pause for the meme train is always nice.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I always try to like Crystal, but they somehow disappoint me, thankfully the Black Moon Arc has been a lot better than Dark Kingdom Arc

Yeah, The first anime is really special for me. Why you didn't liked the last season btw?
To me it took the flaws of the show and multiplied it ten fold.

Some people didn't like chibi-USA? Cool we got Chibi-Chibi who was more annoying and had zero personality.

Some people thought Uranus and Neptune were tools in how they didn't help the other sailors or normal people, I was ok with it. Starlight a outside of Saya are huge tools that leave people to literally die just cause

Galaxia makes no sense with her plan, she shows full well she knows sailors have star seeds, then doesn't try to bait out the other scouts and has her minions just run around without a clue.

She doesn't just do it herself? At least with every other season there was a reason, this one, literally none.

The manga for that arc are far far better as a conclusion.

It felt hollow and without fun.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
View attachment 51956
Why would this mess up the Zelda lore ? Is this wrong that one of the descendant of Link is a woman ? Like, the goddesses doesn't allow it ? And I don't think they would make this just for those kind of people. More likely, they would make this to make Nintendo's image better to extreme feminists. Or just because they had the idea.

The Mario Sisters is a dumb idea though.
Why I don't necessarily see it as completely ruining the lore, it would be a simple change that would make the entire fanbase hate it since they believe that's the case. Zelda elitists, yaoi fangirls (Sorry @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo ), shippers, hardcore gamers, Nintendo fans, and many more would be turned off by the idea of a female descendant. I wouldn;t be completely against it, but it's something that I can see severely breaking the entire fanbase.

If Nintendo was pressured into going mobile for the sake of investors happy, I can see the same happening to please feminizes and girl gamers. It would be a dark day if it were to happen one day and many people would blame these two parties as the reason why a new female character that is based on an already established one happens. Then again, many people hated the idea of the mobile direction and it's beneficial in a way that Nintendo's shares would get better.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Only 90s memers will remember this
Dammit carlos

Okay I'm totally done
promise

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Why I don't necessarily see it as completely ruining the lore, it would be a simple change that would make the entire fanbase hate it since they believe that's the case. Zelda elitists, yaoi fangirls (Sorry @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo ), shippers, hardcore gamers, Nintendo fans, and many more would be turned off by the idea of a female descendant. I wouldn;t be completely against it, but it's something that I can see severely breaking the entire fanbase.

If Nintendo was pressured into going mobile for the sake of investors happy, I can see the same happening to please feminizes and girl gamers. It would be a dark day if it were to happen one day and many people would blame these two parties as the reason why a new female character that is based on an already established one happens. Then again, many people hated the idea of the mobile direction and it's beneficial in a way that Nintendo's shares would get better.

That's pretty dumb if you ask me. It changes the character, not the entire game. In fact, it would be benificial for having a fresher look at the Zelda franchise, even though they already do this with the new one. But seriously, how would this impact the story anyway ? How can a (mostly) silent female protagonist make people angry ?

And mostly, why does people have so much problems with females nowadays ? You either got the ones who don't want females to be protagonists or just don't want them ; or the ones that wants females to be in, but complain when the character gets hit because she's not the strong woman archetype.
At this point, the only solution is to not listen to both of them and do a normal female character in a normal story.

Why must humanity be so dumb and illogical when they want to do the opposite ? Seriously.

Also...
>What would happen if Nintendo changed the gender of Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom