• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
Like for salad
Comment for salad
Share for salad
Ignore if you love satan

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So guys...i'm going to bed...but i hope the Memetrain would still be here tomorrow (or better becoming a true memes right?). So...
Good Night...:sadsheep:

Edit: Man i was expecting some tears for my depart! What a bunch of jokerz!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im just glad that Sailor Moon Crystal wasn't *** this time...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good lord, the Fire Emblem boards had gotten horrible thanks to a new troll called EqualityIsGood. Not only he/she (the user is implied to be trans) is arguing that Fire Emblrm IF needs a third gender option for self-entitled reasons, but he/she is also salty about the fact that Priam is "Nintendo's way of denying Soren and Ike's sexuality". And I thought Michaeloll or BonQuiQui were awful.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
>looks for one last dank meme to gift the thread
>finds this

1 like = 1 slad

if this keeps up we won't get a 6.0
rip thread title
I. ****ing. love. that meme

I couldn't resist the urge

Wish I had the money to go to an con
I don't think I've been to cons and stuff
kek
You guys?

:189:
Can someone tell me where to find a render of this?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good lord, the Fire Emblem boards had gotten horrible thanks to a new troll called EqualityIsGood. Not only he/she (the user is implied to be trans) is arguing that Fire Emblrm IF needs a third gender option for self-entitled reasons, but he/she is also salty about the fact that Priam is "Nintendo's way of denying Soren and Ike's sexuality". And I thought Michaeloll or BonQuiQui were awful.
After doing a quick Google search, what else would you expect from Gamefaqs?

Serenes Forest is probably the site for core FE discussion, like SWF or Serebii.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
omg there was a user called BonQuiQui?
Can someone tell me where to find a render of this?
Here is the hands
Anime-Pregnancy-test-with-hands.jpg
Go nuts

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't dislike it I guess, though that might be nostalgia.

I still prefer the original anime...excluding the last season.
I always try to like Crystal, but they somehow disappoint me, thankfully the Black Moon Arc has been a lot better than Dark Kingdom Arc

Yeah, The first anime is really special for me. Why you didn't liked the last season btw?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
omg there was a user called BonQuiQui?
Yes and you would normally see her on any Zelda related boards on that site, usually creating troll topics regarding video game racism and pushing for more female equality in the franchise. So she's like the many people who seriously support the idea of a female Link.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yes and you would normally see her on any Zelda related boards on that site, usually creating troll topics regarding video game racism and pushing for more female equality in the franchise. So she's like the many people who seriously support the idea of a female Link.

Those guys are terrible. We don't need female characters... of characters that already have a set gender.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

If they add a female Link, she better not look like that

D

Deleted member

Well, it was intended for HW, so... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom