• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
Meh, the fnaf story is so simple.
Nothing about it is complicated, it's just the specifics people like to talk about.
Other than that it's just a murder story.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 51848
I'm sorry for not liking the story that "apparently" everyone else likes.
That i say that you opinion is bad and that my opinion is the true? Nah, you have you're opinion but don't try to be too... "jerk" (i don't find other word sorry for that) with the opinion of other person. And don't take that too seriously, after all this is a game.

Xcano: why do you like every message in this thread? that begin to be nuts.:4greninja:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I've lost track of what the FnaF story was after FnaF 1, the storyline felt too convoluted afterwards for me to follow anymore(though I know bits and pieces and the essentials). A shame because I really enjoyed reading the theories people had with FnaF 1 alone. The "because ghosts" thing never bothered me because you can clearly see in-game there's something paranormal going on without it feeling like it's forced, that and the animatronics stuff you in a suit if they catch you, which is also presented quite realistically, so it's more probable and believable for some of the suits to be possessed by humans.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Not malfunction : tamperation. This would make the custom night actually logical. You tamper with the animatronics to make them attack people during the night. This would have made the purple man even more interresting as a character, since he does not only kill children, but also kill night guards who could reveal his secret.
But apparently "ghosts" are better.
You gotta remember that this game was made by a guy that believed God Almighty had commissioned him to make some crappy games featuring the latest and greatest in 80s CGI technology. I'd take ghosts over whatever else he had planned.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You gotta remember that this game was made by a guy that believed God Almighty had commissioned him to make some crappy games featuring the latest and greatest in 80s CGI technology. I'd take ghosts over whatever else he had planned.
I'l still give him credit for making the best out of a bad situation (when his previous games got slammed and him taking all the criticisms and turning them into a strong point)

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Speaking of Sonic and crap, can someone explain to me what does make Shadow, or the lizard thingy in SA2, the ultimate life form ?
I mean, first off, what is an ultimate life form ? There's ton of books, comics, mangas, movies and other media that uses this aspect of the ultimate being. And some do this well. JoJo did it pretty well Kars who can control life and has every DNA from every living things. It's OP, yes, but it kinda defines what an ultimate life form is : over powered.

Now, can someone explain to me, where do you see an ultimate life form in Shadow and Lizard Man ?
There's none.
View attachment 51843
At the time he was created, Shadow was pretty much the strongest living thing. Hell, it's shown that in later games if Shadow takes off his rings it gives him a boost in his power (They pretty much restrain it). Even Sonic has struggles trying to actually fight Shadow in the game. After SA2 though, they pretty muched dropped that whole moniker; Sonic pretty much defeats the whole purpose of it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't really like where this discussion is going to go...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't really like where this discussion is going to go...
Well maybe everyone should s̵̲̯͕̲̒̎̍͟͞h̤͖̘͇̽ͤ̊ͭͩ́͆͢u͕̟̦̒ͨͥ̈̌͆͐̚͟͡tͦ̽͡͏̰̠̦͍͔ ̵̧̘̦͚͎̣͙͗ͧͮ͢ͅȕ̸͉͓ͪ͡͝p̱̦̓ͭ̌ͪ̓̀̍͗͜ and respect what people like

Just an idea

Also its best not to bring up fnaf in this thread because they will crush what you like in a heartbeat

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
They are. For the spooks. And tempering with them to attack the guards wouldnt make sence, he already got out clean and the guards are clueless, if anything he is dragging more attention to the fact that someone might be messing with the animatronics (instead of everyone assuming they malfunction), which could lead to him being discovered through stuff like fingerprints (not to mention actually risking being cought on camera by them).
You know he has a back room that only he knows how to enter. So he can just drag the animatronics with gloves, tamper them and bring them back. And he can invent a sh*t excuse to cover himself since he's an employee. Heck, in the end of Fnaf 1 (and 2 by extension), you could imagine he tricked the boss of Freddy Fazbear to fire the player. The guy is a prankster with many tricks up his sleeve, so it would be easy for him to get away by tampering the animatronics and just kill night guards who could potentially discover the safe room or his secret. Make the purple man paranoid due to the children he kills and it gives a pretty valid reason to kill night guards.

That i say that you opinion is bad and that my opinion is the true? Nah, you have you're opinion but don't try to be too... "jerk" (i don't find other word sorry for that) with the opinion of other person. And don't take that too seriously, after all this is a game.

Xcano: why do you like every message in this thread? that begin to be nuts.:4greninja:
It's my opinion yes.
But a realistic Fnaf would have been spookier in my opinion.

a FnaF x Sonic crossover game would make the universe implode on itself.

What have you done ?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait why does sonic only have 4 fingers
Problably because the animatronic have only 4 finger and that...thing is the baby of.....WHAT DO YOU CREATED INTERNET?!

I will probably use that picture every time when internet disappointed me, i swear.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
If FnaF was realistic there'd be no FnaF because no security guard who is capable of fending off numerous possessed, murderous, avenging animatronics for 5 days would be dumb enough to keep the job.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If FnaF was realistic there'd be no FnaF because no security guard whose capable of fending off numerous possessed murderous avenging animatronics for 5 days would be dumb enough to keep the job.
Yeah, and the animatronic would actully never move if the game was realistic. But hey, everyone as his opinion 'k?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'l still give him credit for making the best out of a bad situation (when his previous games got slammed and him taking all the criticisms and turning them into a strong point)
Yeah, that's respectable, but I'd rather not know his views on whatever.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
FNAF isn't bad, when you give it some thought. I mean, for like $5, it's actually a pretty solid game, I guess.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
If FnaF was realistic there'd be no FnaF because no security guard whose capable of fending off numerous possessed murderous avenging animatronics for 5 days would be dumb enough to keep the job.
I think even in an unrealistic world, nobody would have stayed in this crappy pizzaria with haunted/tampered/malfunctionning animatronics.
inb4 the night guard was the animatronic since the start.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WE CAN GO EVEN FURTHER...
OK, there is ONE bad point about FNAF that i accepted without posing question: A LOT (not all) OF THE FNAF FANBASE SUCK!!!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Snoop Dogg knows the truth.
I, myself, think there's a time traveling alien in a british phone box saving the world in multiple universes. And I also think a crazy priest restarted the universe 37 times just because he was friends with a vampire.
It's all real. I knew it.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think even in an unrealistic world, nobody would have stayed in this crappy pizzaria with haunted/tampered/malfunctionning animatronics.
inb4 the night guard was the animatronic since the start.
Not in FnaF. In FnaF you have a site that was responsible for the murder of children still stay up, and which is insensitively turned into a horror attraction. Also said site can't even afford decent electricity for the sake of employer safety, and even has very questionable guidelines for if an employee is found injured/dead, and yet they spend all that money on animatronics and their criminal databases...The newspaper clippings about why someone would even take this job and mocking it further cements that. The FnaF universe is pretty much a morbid joke in of itself, but it works.
Yeah, and the animatronic would actully never move if the game was realistic. But hey, everyone as his opinion 'k?
Animatronics can move in real life though...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Animatronics can move in real life though...
I mean not moved like anywhere, a real animatronic have only a fixed path that they can only take because of limitation they have at their foot. A animatronic in FNAF will not in reality exist.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Snoop Dogg knows the truth.
I, myself, think there's a time traveling alien in a british phone box saving the world in multiple universes. And I also think a crazy priest restarted the universe 37 times just because he was friends with a vampire.
It's all real. I knew it.
I like how his picture has smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom