• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yesterday we began packing up for our move.
I'm scared of opening my closet, it's filled to the point of almost exploding with like 50 Kirby plushies
But I gotta do it, so it's time to finally feel like one of those poor souls from Mass Attack x5.

Oboooi
you could give them all to me if you want. I need plushies to add to my pokemon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also this is totally useless, but i just post some comic of SPM here that i found in Devienart. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
ProJared has a lot of good videos. I'd recommend watching his Nuzlockes or his DBZ retrospective. :045:
2 words: Hydlide games. RIP Jim the Knight. Killed by bees.
So here's what happened
I went to Toys R Us to go look for a Kirby Amiibo
And when walking on over to the Amiibo spot, something catches my eye
Something was in the Nerf Gun section that wasn't supposed to be there, so I walk over...
Aaaaaand Greninja Amiibo.
We didn't get it, but I did laugh like an idiot.

...There was no Kirby Amiibos there, tho
RIP teh urn :(
This is simply the best thing I read all day, thank you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the cartoon "Captain Planet" they purposely made the American character annoying so American kids would have a lower opinion of themselves compared to the rest of the world

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Peach_Main.png

I'm making storyboards, by the way.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So apparently, NX will be its own thing, as Iwata assures that it wont be a replacement for WiiU or 3DS.

My bet is on dat phone/streaming thing still.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In the cartoon "Captain Planet" they purposely made the American character annoying so American kids would have a lower opinion of themselves compared to the rest of the world
That's what I've got out of it years ago and Mr. Enter knows that it's an example of a terrible stereotype. His review on the overpopulation episode shows that Captain Planet sure didn't age well due to the bad writing and misinformation. Not like other shows themselves had their fair share of bad writing.

*Looks at Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents*

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Anythin' new happenin'?
Nothing, just waiting on that Economics Final so that I can be free. I can already feel freedom's voice calling to me as I wait for it in an hour.

It's bad enough that I have to live off of Fiber One bars of all things since people had to waste bread on something that nobody would eat anyways (bread pudding). :rolleyes:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nothing, just waiting on that Economics Final so that I can be free. I can already feel freedom's voice calling to me as I wait for it in an hour.

It's bad enough that I have to live off of Fiber One bars of all things since people had to waste bread on something that nobody would eat anyways (bread pudding). :rolleyes:
Yo I would try some Bread pudding in a heartbeat

Soul.

I see the title changed once again.

We Banjo-Kazooie now?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Ah, I see. I'm pretty happy myself. I got a B in math today, finally. And my math teacher hates my guts so that's pretty amazing :grin:

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
omg I just saw that picture in your icon on pixiv the other day and I was thinking about using it too
Lol, I just decided to search on Google one day for a Mario, Link. Kirby, and Pikachu pic and this was one of the 1st results I got. I was actually planning to change my avatar myself recently, now that you mention it.

D

Deleted member

Not to me, I find a lot of it great. Super Meat Boy, FTL, Hotline Miami, and even non indie stuff like Payday can all be really really good or at least have decent tracks. Please elaborate on your opinion to me. I'm gonna get him to explain his opinions guys this could be really big!
I had a high-pitching problem in November. Every single thing I heard from my right ear would go to chipmunk levels (not really, but it was still high-pitching). In comparison, the left one worked fine. It became annoying real quick when I began to play Smash 3DS with the volume slider all the way up. I also tested the right ear with random VGM songs with no luck. At first, I thought it was Chrome (my default browser) mixing things up, but it wasn't. Then, I settled on playing the game and browsing stuff mute. After going through this "therapy" for like, 3 months at best, things went back to normal. Even then, I don't want it to happen ever again. And thus, I still do things mute for the most part.

VGM is great, but you can blame my right ear (the one I hate the most out of the two I have) for that.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I had a high-pitching problem in November. Every single thing I heard from my right ear would go to chipmunk levels (not really, but it was still high-pitching). In comparison, the left one worked fine. It became annoying real quick when I began to play Smash 3DS with the volume slider all the way up. I also tested the right ear with random VGM songs with no luck. At first, I thought it was Chrome (my default browser) mixing things up, but it wasn't. Then, I settled on playing the game and browsing stuff mute. After going through this "therapy" for like, 3 months at best, things went back to normal. Even then, I don't want it to happen ever again. And thus, I still do things mute for the most part.

VGM is great, but you can blame my right ear (the one I hate the most out of the two I have) for that.
Man, I would hate that. I listen to music almost constantly. I dunno how I'd deal with that.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a

That wouldn't really be a big problem for me since I can just hear songs in my head and if I need to HEAR them I just do it haha, but when I do listen to music...yeah that would really suck

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's too bad the Game Corner will likely never get used again. Since people were really concerned that it'll induce gambling addiction traits the little kids.

Which I suppose is a bit understandable, but there should at least be an alternative to that so content isn't exactly missing.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

I tried playing some games mute once. I performed better usually and in some aspects the experience is significantly better.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Only one in thread!

Happy birthday @ Mythra Mythra
Thank you very much Mr. Wood :4dk:
Happy birthday, Sailor Craziness aka @ Mythra Mythra .
That Title fits me very well, Thank You!

Happy Birthday @ Mythra Mythra :)
Thanks! :p
Thank you
ayy lmao
Frankendoodle is one of my fav episodes

FINLAND!!
@ Mythra Mythra

Happy birthday, buddy!
Thank you!

Happy Birthday, Pinky! I guess. Yeah. Woo hoo!
@ Mythra Mythra
#MagentaMasterRace Thanks!!

Happy birthday QCentipede! :upsidedown:
Thank you!
SpongeCentipede confirmed

Happy Birthday @spropegede @spongeob @flamesniper @ Mythra Mythra !
Soon to become Burning Mandala tho, Flame Sniper is 2edgy :p

Gotta quote Fast :4sonic:

Thank you very much for the Happy Birthday wishes! and for destroying my alert box

Those SpongeBob videos made my day lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom