• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I think its safe to agree that a majority of us are socially awkward and/or have social anxiety.

Most of us come to vent. :p
I'm the quiet kid that everyone is ok with. Once you get to know me though, I start to become more talkative. It's weird knowing we become more acceptable talking to people online. Always interesting to think about.

Edit: I think I should give more of my thought on it. I think it's the fact that we can take the time to say what we need to without messing up. There's also the idea that because we don't know most people here irl, we don't have that feeling of messing up and doing something embarrassing. It's the internet and if we screw up, we can just get offline and put it behind us. Friendships over the internet is a complicated thing to do, but it could work out in the end. :)

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
This is the ****ing last place you want to vent to knowing from experience .
I always turn to mods because the subject gets forcefully changed
Now that... that's no bueno. When I was on GameSpot, unless it wasn't active (and the place is a graveyard nowadays), people would stick on the same subject unless someone volunatarily changed it, which in some cases was very nice. Other times, not so much.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This is the ****ing last place you want to vent to knowing from experience .
I always turn to mods because the subject gets forcefully changed
It could be worse, you could vent in the unhappy thread at the wrong time of the day. :estatic:
I'm the quiet kid that everyone is ok with. Once you get to know me though, I start to become more talkative. It's weird knowing we become more acceptable talking to people online. Always interesting to think about.
It might be the fact that we don't see their faces, hear their voices, etc.

R0Y

Smash Master
I think its safe to agree that a majority of us are socially awkward and/or have social anxiety.

Most of us come to vent. Except if your @ R R0Y and post your favorite songs from a band or a classic video game.
LOL damn.

In this case it's from the movie though, but yeah. Also from the movie but feels like it's from the game.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I just come here because I like Smash.

And because all my old hangout spots have died.
Wut's Smash? huehuehuehue
The Pixar forum I frequent falls into long droughts of inactivity so its usually me posting by myself.

R0Y

Smash Master
Dorf Patrol has a brain tumour? Best of luck my friend.

Mods that see my fake Birthday probably think I'm 45 :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I've seen some things that are pretty ****** up online, and I here a lot of things in high school; So I really don't get fazed by a lot of things. :estatic:
Lucky, I always get... Jittery when I see or know of something. Saw some bad things about two weeks ago. I keep dreaming about them. Thankfully they are slowly fading. I had a dream about Star Fox today! (Thank God).

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Super Mod powers include marketing?

That's new.
Super Mod powers include being super. Goes with the territory.

I finished up another interview yesterday evening. The job seems ok but it is a HUGE company so I am not sure if I want to work with them. I have another interview tonight at 9 pm for a job in Hiroshima. I REALLY like it and plan on accepting if hired and dropping the previous job I accepted. I would get paid about $3,800 a month, I get a house, subsidized rent payment, and I will be a principal/manager at one of the English schools branches. It sounds like a challenge.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Edit: I think I should give more of my thought on it. I think it's the fact that we can take the time to say what we need to without messing up. There's also the idea that because we don't know most people here irl, we don't have that feeling of messing up and doing something embarrassing. It's the internet and if we screw up, we can just get offline and put it behind us. Friendships over the internet is a complicated thing to do, but it could work out in the end. :)
Yeah, I happened to meet one of my best friends on Animal Crossing New Leaf. Although she lives in Canada... And she has school so I have not seen here in a while.
Also, I WAS BORN IN THE TIME OF THE BEST VIDEO CHARACTER...CONKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom