• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Just a few hours ago I rewatched the AVGN video on the Nintendo World Championships. And now this happens.

Dunno if that's eerie or funny.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Virtual Boy
>"These games are great!"
>"Oh, Bill, you're fired."
>Bill's face
>MFW
*having laughing fit infront of entire class*

Strofirko

Smash Master
Also I need the depiction of:
"a virtual tiger on the back of a big lion, riding a falcon that is flying through some fire"

_gold_

Smash Master
So how about that E3 trailer?
That video is living proof why Nintendo is one of the best gaming companies in the world.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thanks to me oversleeping, I JUST watch the pressnouncement....

THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS!!!!

Lol, but I may sound stupid.....what is world championship?

Like, how does it work?

Also, the way they announcement that digital event was like lol, it took 30 seconds.....So, June 16 at noon EST......

that leaves me around 3 weeks of full support if I subtract my college stuff. Good good.....

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So how about that E3 trailer?
That video is living proof why Nintendo is one of the best gaming companies in the world.

They know how to talk to the public, unlike many companies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Cliff's girlfriend reporting in again.

Sonic Buddha, I noticed that card you made for Cliff. I'll take it to him as soon as possible.

And let me just say this. That video Nintendo made about E3 earlier today is far more funnier than Cliff. (Please don't tell him I said that when he returns though)

I don't know if he's told you already, but me and him are actually planning on going to E3 next month since he and I are already sure we will be down in LA that week if he gets better soon enough. (He probably will, but who knows?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lol, but I may sound stupid.....what is world championship?

Like, how does it work?
The Nintendo World Championships consist on clearing objectives in many games in a short time period.

You could say it's kinda like NES Remix.

Soul.

Yo @ Soul. Soul. , check this out :
Up for some gen 4 battles ?
Gen 4~
Oh yeah, about that... I haven't been on Showdown lately, only for the battles we had days ago. I will try to let you know but if all else fails, weekend sounds good.

_gold_

Smash Master
Besides the fact that it was hilarious, I like how Nintendo doesn't just shun all their old hardwares like they serve no purpose any more. Not a single 3DS or Wii U was shown. I mean, Reggie was lifting frickin' Gamecubes. Seriously, I don't think Playstation or Microsoft could ever pull something like that off.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Cliff's girlfriend reporting in again.

Sonic Buddha, I noticed that card you made for Cliff. I'll take it to him as soon as possible.

And let me just say this. That video Nintendo made about E3 earlier today is far more funnier than Cliff. (Please don't tell him I said that when he returns though)

I don't know if he's told you already, but me and him are actually planning on going to E3 next month since he and I are already sure we will be down in LA that week if he gets better soon enough. (He probably will, but who knows?)
Hope he'll get better soon. My little sis' is also at the hospital right now, but probably for an other reason.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll see your post, you know, just by checking it.

And I would love to go to E3, but France is too far from America and it would cost too much for me.

Gen 4~
Oh yeah, about that... I haven't been on Showdown lately, only for the battles we had days ago. I will try to let you know but if all else fails, weekend sounds good.
thumbs-up.png

Okay, you'll tell me when you're ready with a new team to kick butts ! I'll wait until you're ready.

Last edited:

Soul.

Not sure if I will watch the World Championships, but it doesn't hurt to try I guess.
Nonetheless, they'll have a good E3 as always.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
NoA is the best.
The fact that Reggie was playing a virtual boy, not to mention the montage song.
It is just all so perfect.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if the Nintendo World Championships reboot was inspired from the special version of Nintendo World Championships seen in the NES Remix games.

Still curious what games (and from what generations) in the NWC 2015 will cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom