• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Oh yeah, more E3 news when.
I'm not sure if a group chat is a good idea lol. Everyone who doesn't have Skype would be missing out.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh yeah, more E3 newshwhen.
I'm not sure if a group chat is a good idea lol. Everyone who doesn't have Skype would be missing out.
I have Skype, I just don't use it. If I want to talk to my friends, I call them.

FB chat is the standard where I live.

Used to be Whatsapp, but no one uses it anymore.

Last edited:

Soul.

I have Skype, I just don't use it. If I want to talk to my friends, I call them.

FB chat is the standard where I live.

Used to be Whatsapp, but no one uses it anymore.
Ewww Facebook. I get what you're saying man; I say keep all the hype on this thread. It's been done before, so..

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Nintendo said they wont be showing Zelda at E3, so the show is as good as dead really.

Actually, havent they said they will ONLY be showing stuff that comes out this year? Yea that doesnt sound too promising... and I dont expect much from other companies either. Not looking forward to it.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After looking at HBox's response to the tweet, one of the responses introduced me to this video...
Reggie having an anime about himself confirmed! :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Nintendo said they wont be showing Zelda at E3, so the show is as good as dead really.

Actually, havent they said they will ONLY be showing stuff that comes out this year? Yea that doesnt sound too promising... and I dont expect much from other companies either. Not looking forward to it.
3D World and Captain Toad were both announced at E3 and released within six-months. Retro Studios and Next Level Games have both been super quiet lately.

But whatever, you might be right.

D

Deleted member

I watch them, but not live. Microsoft do not have any IPs that interest me, but Sony has a few that I'm fond of from my old PS2 days.
Microsoft: meh
Sony: ZOMG LOOK AT THESE GRAPHIXZ!!
Nintendo: games, games, and more games.

E3 in a nutshell. I watch the former two even if I dislike them. Maybe to resist my Nintendo hype?

Me neither, but I'll go ahead and watch the stream anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Nintendo said they have unannounced Wii U games that will release before April 2016. That's good to hear.

Also, I just noticed Nintendo will announce their plans for E3 at the same time they usually begin their E3 presentation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Microsoft: meh
Sony: ZOMG LOOK AT THESE GRAPHIXZ!!
Nintendo: games, games, and more games.

E3 in a nutshell. I watch the former two even if I dislike them. Maybe to resist my Nintendo hype?

Me neither, but I'll go ahead and watch the stream anyway.
I really enjoyed Sony's conference last year as unlike previous years, they really focused on showing gameplay footage. They still had to push developments at Sony pictures for some reason but overall the conference was a big improvement over 2013's one.

I still didn't bother to watch Microsoft's conference last year but the Master Chief Collection got me super hype and Cuphead looked interesting.

Ubisofts's was total crap though. Most of the stuff shown was just cutscenes or extremely long teasers that seemed more like they belonged at a TV and movie convention, rather than a gaming expo. Even more annoying is that they keep having a second (and much better conference) during Sony's presentation. Seriously, just the opening cutscene of Far Cry 4 in your own and then 30 minutes of actual gameplay in Sony's? Still, it beat the hour Assassin's Creed had at Sony's 2013 press conference.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is Ubisoft doing anything outside of pumping Assassin's Creed now?

:231:
They're responding to tweets about Rayman leaks.

But no, they're not.

Best E3 reveal was Twilight Princess and anyone who says so is a liar.

Unless they say Brawl... cos that was pretty kickin'.

Soul.

Ubisoft's presentations are really bad; then again, I heard EA has the title of Worst of them All.

Twilight Princess' initial reaction was the GOAT omg.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

But no, they're not.

What made the reveal for TP even better is the reaction it got. It's still awesome to watch. Standing ovations seem like a rarity at E3 now.

Though for me, the best E3 reveal was Smash 4.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaking of Next Level Games, I wonder if we'll get a sequel to Mario Strikers Charged. The only official edgy Mario games...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really enjoyed Sony's conference last year as unlike previous years, they really focused on showing gameplay footage. They still had to push developments at Sony pictures for some reason but overall the conference was a big improvement over 2013's one.

I still didn't bother to watch Microsoft's conference last year but the Master Chief Collection got me super hype and Cuphead looked interesting.

Ubisofts's was total crap though. Most of the stuff shown was just cutscenes or extremely long teasers that seemed more like they belonged at a TV and movie convention, rather than a gaming expo. Even more annoying is that they keep having a second (and much better conference) during Sony's presentation. Seriously, just the opening cutscene of Far Cry 4 in your own and then 30 minutes of actual gameplay in Sony's? Still, it beat the hour Assassin's Creed had at Sony's 2013 press conference.
I never cared for both EA and Ubisoft's conferences. Bunch of shovelware (that nobody cares about) being meshed all over the place. That's not to say they have bad titles altogether, though. But I end up watching anyway. Microsoft (only) blew my mind with the Conker reveal for Project Spark. That's about it.

Nothing interesting for Sony. Most games look the same (to me). I guess that's the trend now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Speaking of Next Level Games, I wonder if we'll get a sequel to Mario Strikers Charged. The only official edgy Mario games...

Maybe, though with Nintendo's recent tweet, a new Punch-Out seems more likely.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
What made the reveal for TP even better is the reaction it got. It's still awesome to watch. Standing ovations seem like a rarity at E3 now.

Though for me, the best E3 reveal was Smash 4.
Smash 4 was awesome, no doubt. But I preferred the Brawl trailer.

Pit, Meta Knight, ZSS, Final Smashes, Wario and Snake > Villager and Mega Man.

Plus, when I first saw it, I was disappointed with the 3DS' visuals.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But no, they're not.
Hey, some people don't like epic with their Zelda. Don't know why.
I wish I had seen Brawl revealed live though...I watched its trailer through a torrent site years ago.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I preferred the Smash 4 trailer, mostly because Villager and Mega Man actually got a decent amount of screen time, and the awesome cinematics of MM's trailer.

D

Deleted member

I must've been the only one (really) hyped for the 3DS version at the time of its unveiling.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah, and I stumbled upon it by accident too, so...that was way too much unexpected hype for me.

Last edited:

Soul.

Just faced a tryhard scrub called Carlos. His message was "Try me Noob."
lol screw that scrub.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dood, i posted a gif on the new of the annoucement for today. And everyone since continue to leave a like on this post. And i'm just like.

This forum is amazing!:4dedede:

Last edited:

Soul.

I honestly don't know if the Nintendo news today will have a complete list of games, or something else. Expecting the latter; you need to surprise fans obviously. #captainobvious

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I honestly don't know if the Nintendo news today will have a complete list of games, or something else. Expecting the latter; you need to surprise fans obviously. #captainobvious
If you mean the E3 plans I'm guessing it will be like last year with the Mega64 skit where the Direct, Treehouse stream and Smash events were annaounced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom