• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think this sums up my reaction....
since he was in a 'panic' Cliff has a bacteria called Listeria. something that comes from soil, water, animals and the like

Remember kids: Aways wash all the utensils you use in the kitchen and cook food throughly. :4villagerf:
*takes own advise*

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HEY! CLIFF'S GF SAID HE WAS SICK WITH... i forgot. BUT IT IS BAD! U WANT TO BE ON THE CARD I MADE?????????????????????????
Im starting to feel like you're doing the card just to get attention now... :ohwell:

Please remove my name of the card; Cliff's GF knows I support him, and that's enough

Last edited:

Soul.

>Internet relationships

No.
HEY! CLIFF'S GF SAID HE WAS SICK WITH... i forgot. BUT IT IS BAD! U WANT TO BE ON THE CARD I MADE?????????????????????????
This is serious. Don't joke, man (even if this wasn't one, which I'm dubious about).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Internet relationships

No.

This is serious. Don't joke, man (even if this wasn't one, which I'm dubious about).
Well to prevent Listeria all you have to do it cook food all the way, wash hands and stuff before and after cooking, don't drink raw milk, run raw food under tap water ect. I know he will be on Antibiotics, and Antibiotics suuuuuck
who drinks raw milk anyway? I never saw anyone drinking unpasteurized milk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom