• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I started to see Unforgettable and coincidentally the series will get revived in A&E lol

Actually Im seeing more TV now; specially CN, hell, even Uncle Grandpa looks better than most of the actual Nick stuff
That thing gets canceled so much.

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm thinking about linking this account to Squidboards, but I already made an account when it launched... would that result in a reset, post count-wise, and everything goes back to square one?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
People missing the PMD discussions? Better stay away from them X eye seeds guys!

Soul.

If by "missing PMD discussions" you mean Emotion at the Ending, then yeah.
...I still haven't played those games for a while now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still overkill every Kyurem that I see just because Im still angry because it killed that Hydreigon...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm sad now. I just learned that Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions will be coming to my state when I'll be on vacation out of the country. :(

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't decide if I want to be a zealot or knight in spore

Zealots fit this character more, but knights have a unique ability that no one else can get

A knight will still EVENTUALLY be able to get the zealot's ability, but not vice versa

And there is that fact EVENTUALLY has NEVER come with any of my characters yet

Zealot was voted most useful in the Spore forums

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Muh paycheck still doesn't arrive...

[Desperation Intensifies]

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I watched the Secret Wish episode of Fairly OddParents then the Invasion of Dads episode. I actually enjoyed them though there were things I questioned. So I'd say I still like it better than current Spongebob.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Any Shovel Knight fans up in here? Something for anyone wanting to support Nintendo exclusive Shovel Knight content.

D

Deleted member

Got a spam warning on Squidboards. Fortunately, it was nothing too big, and I didn't get infracted. I went to Forum Support nonetheless.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Ever get those nights you can't sleep due to taking a long nap earlier? Yeah **** sucks.
I was about to go to sleep until I got hit with a bag of bricks. Those bricks being:

1) Yacht Club Games responding to my Shovel Knight X Meta Knight boss battle picture.
2) Bayonetta 2 director tweeting that he wants to work on a Spider-Gwen game.
3) A very strong rumor of Paper Mario Wii U possibly being a thing currently in development.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I was about to go to sleep until I got hit with a bag of bricks. Those bricks being:

1) Yacht Club Games responding to my Shovel Knight X Meta Knight boss battle picture.
2) Bayonetta 2 director tweeting that he wants to work on a Spider-Gwen game.
3) A very strong rumor of Paper Mario Wii U possibly being a thing currently in development.
The second one makes this post :079: :troll:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't lurk twitter often. So my excitement is justified. :4roy:
I don't go on twitter often but still knew about it (knew about it before I knew about Spider-Gwen)
Justification denied :denzel:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
So I darkened the doorstep of For Glory because I don't have anyone to play Smash with, and the first guy I got was literally the best/funnest person I've ever encountered on For Glory. He played Zelda and was really good, and eventually we friended each other so we could play other stages too. I think we played for an hour before he bounced to bed.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Bowser Jr./The Koopalings are sorely underrated. Oh well, it's kind of fun maining a character that almost no one plays.

:4iggy:

Last edited:

Soul.

I use the Koopalings whenever I feel like using them, mainly to watch the salt. I just use Bowser Jr. because the Koopalings are meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom