• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sort of. The show itself started in like 2001. I used to like it. But it jumped the shark more times than Sponge Bob and the Simpsons. Which is quite a feat, since it hasn't been around as long.

To be honest, I don't think long running series are a problem. At the worst, you'd just need to change a few writers if need be.
I've got one better: Ditch Sparky.
That alone is a step up.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sort of. The show itself started in like 2001. I used to like it. But it jumped the shark more times than Sponge Bob and the Simpsons. Which is quite a feat, since it hasn't been around as long.

To be honest, I don't think long running series are a problem. At the worst, you'd just need to change a few writers if need be.
How about we petition the producers to kill Spongebob, have Simpsons die an honorable death, and obliterate Fairly Odd Parents. Problem solved. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have no idea who watches that show.
Well, it's like SpongeBob: used to be amazing and clever, later everything went to **** when they decided to flanderize the charcters and Nick still has it because it still generates money.

Though unlike SpongeBob they decided to introduce a baby nobody cares about and a dog who is Scrappy Doo 2.0.

And then there's the live action movies...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, the Houston Rockets are getting rekt by the Clippers lol

What else I missed?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've got one better: Ditch Sparky.
That alone is a step up.
Too late. It's like preforming CPR on one of those frogs from science class.

Isn't he the current Spider-Man VA?
He's not particularly bad. But I much prefer Josh Keaton or Chris Barnes. Though to be honest, I'd like to see how he'd preform on anything that's better than Ultimate Spider-Man, which only had a couple of decent episodes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Uhhh... Im not a fan of G&R; actually I dislike them, but Slash is gud tho :sheep:

D

Deleted member

I have no idea why do I have "Mighty Wings" from Top Gun stuck in my head.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cue Space Stranger with Top Gun stuff...

TOP GUN

....I haven't seen the movie yet...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think FOP declined harder than SpongeBob, they ruined the concept of Timmy growing up to become a family man (cue Guile Theme) that left his Godparents belonging to his sons with that Secret Wish bs

MainJPW

M.T.A
I think FOP declined harder than SpongeBob, they ruined the concept of Timmy growing up to become a family man (cue Guile Theme) that left his Godparents belonging to his sons with that Secret Wish bs
I agree, the contradiction is real and didn't he have a daughter too?

It appears there's a new NonSpecificGuy in town.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's decline in quality for you!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I agree, the contradiction is real and didn't he have a daughter too?
Yep they had a daughter, but they messed up and Channel Chasers looks out of canon now.

The series plunged after the Wishology Movie and now only has the ocassional good episode

Soul.

Every show declines in quality.
New FOP is as "bad" as seeing someone say "I'm going ghost" or something, with an emo girl and a PC geek on a TV show.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New FOP is as "bad" as seeing someone say "I'm going ghost" or something, with an emo girl and a PC geek on a TV show.
I do know which Nickelodeon show you're referring to. :troll:
Talking about PC geeks, don't watch Scorpion. Walter O'Brien (the real dude) is pretty much scamming all of us just to market the show better. Stay classy, CBS. :laugh:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I actually liked Danny Phantom...but I also thought it declined the last season. I just stopped watching Nickelodeon completely since the only show I watched from it in the last few years was Legend of Korra.

D

Deleted member

I actually liked Danny Phantom...but I also thought it declined the last season. I just stopped watching Nickelodeon completely since the only show I watched from it in the last few years was Legend of Korra.
The only good thing about it is that I can actually draw the characters from that show easily... right?

R0Y

Smash Master
Simpsons Season 28 (2017-2018) hype!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nick is legit ded now with TMNT being the only good thing (and reruns of the Penguins for the lelz)

Cartoon Network looks like it is reviving with force; well thats the case with CN Latin America, that channel finally removed Chespirito from the programming and started to air more varied stuff.

Soul.

I've seen people say they only watched Nick because of that show. I can't blame them. Most of Nick's shows are trash.
It's just like me not watching the Pokémon anime anymore, but that's something else.
Simpsons Season 28 (2017-2018) hype!
Wait, how many seasons does that show have already? 25+?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I started to see Unforgettable and coincidentally the series will get revived in A&E lol

Actually Im seeing more TV now; specially CN, hell, even Uncle Grandpa looks better than most of the actual Nick stuff

R0Y

Smash Master
I've seen people say they only watched Nick because of that show. I can't blame them. Most of Nick's shows are trash.
It's just like me not watching the Pokémon anime anymore, but that's something else.

Wait, how many seasons does that show have already? 25+?
Wrapping up Season 26 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom