• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yes I'm a Grill, I am a nice Grill
In no ways Am I trying to be... Rude... Or anything.... And I do not want to be mean or judgemental... I think it was you who said GF... That I think is grill friend... Wow this is awkward asking... Was it you who said you have a GF? If so... What would you be? Also. I defend anyone who is attracted to the same sex

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Pichu's reaction to Roy and Mewtwo joining Smash before him. His face literally screams "Sakurai, I would rip your **** apart if you don't add me like you've done for that grotesque naked cat".

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Pichu's reaction to Roy and Mewtwo joining Smash before him. His face literally screams "Sakurai, I would rip your **** apart if you don't add me like you've done for that grotesque naked cat".
That explains why you need a high amount of friendship to evolve Pichu into Pikachu...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In no ways Am I trying to be... Rude... Or anything.... And I do not want to be mean or judgemental... I think it was you who said GF... That I think is grill friend... Wow this is awkward asking... Was it you who said you have a GF? If so... What would you be? Also. I defend anyone who is attracted to the same sex
yeah I have a GF, I guess I would be bi/lesbian, why??

Pichu no....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah. Let's punish Pichu even more by adding Raichu. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
C'mon Nascar, go to green flag to restart the race; Im running out of SpongeBob jokes....

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am doing this for attention.
Lucario would lose against Togepi.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, a racer with a SpongeBob themed car just lost control and slided into the grass just where the logo of the race is drawn...

kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom