• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

View attachment 50973
You know, we should do some gen 4 competitive matches. I mean...it's old, yeah, but it's better in a way. And, to be honnest, I never played gen 4 competitively. I started with gen 5, and it was okay. But gen 6 is too repetitive for me.
The old times are calling.
I stopped playing Gen 6 OU months ago. I just do VGC matches because why not; Gen 5 was decent. The weather parade was really annoying though.
Also yes, we should.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Pfft, I never follow the crowd with Gen 6 stuff. Cinccino+ Relicanth doubles sweep fest 2014! Never forget!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Garchomp was brutal but not invincible tho, I used the power of Helix to beat him :139:

...Actually I tanked an Earthquake with 1HP and countered with Choice Specs Blizzard

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Forget Hawlucha, the best Gen VI Mon is Klefki.
Dragons as powerful as gods, defeated by a freaking set of keys. God I love Pokemon.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But Gen 6 has Hawlucha, though

A

Freaking

Luchador

Bird
hawlucha is my favorite pokemon if you cant tell
Yeah, and it had haunted sword, hated by smogon.

I stopped playing Gen 6 OU months ago. I just do VGC matches because why not; Gen 5 was decent. The weather parade was really annoying though.
Also yes, we should.
Gen 5 was fun with the weather battles for me. It was really the match of who was going to play his team perfectly against other weather teams. It's literally "Sun VS Rain VS Sandstorm" and it's fun.
Gen 6 however is just...Landorus-T, megas, stalling, and knock offs everywhere.
I'm gonna build a team on showdown for the fun. This is going to be fun !
tumblr_ng0uocTqzl1rs4yfmo1_500.gif

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Gen 5 was fun with the weather battles for me. It was really the match of who was going to play his team perfectly against other weather teams. It's literally "Sun VS Rain VS Sandstorm" and it's fun.
View attachment 50977
Do you happen to know where I can catch a Pachurisu in gen 6!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kyurem-B can have 720 BST but it can't learn Icicle Crash :troll:

Soul.

View attachment 50977
You forgot Hail lol. Poor Hail. Gen 6 is also full of stupid bans.
Also, I'll do the same.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Aww nuts...Pachurisu's shiny form is not orange... Oh well, I will still name it Conker.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Doing a report on gender stratification using toys as an example.

While there are a lot of "Boys toys" that seen to target a gender neutral audience the "girl toys" seemed to be a lot more gender specific.

So much, in fact, the boys isle even had girl items in it...it was treated as more gender neutral

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, the Race Stopped; Red Flag due rain...

Hilarious that the SpongeBob race now is wet, they should use sponges to dry the track :4dk:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
j̛̳̣̩̥̺̞̓ͥ͊ͫ̔̄̎o̺̭̯͖͖̝͇̾ͮ̐̍̈̋͂͋i̪̘͖͓͕̖̺̣͓͒̌̽̀͝n̸͕̭͇̮̳͂̒ͭͭ̓̚ ̷̙͙̣̹̈́ͥ̀u̙̽ͤͮͦ͆̔͞šͯͥ͏̘̤͚̠̦͡
Depends. How do your job benefits look?

I'm going to need a Health plan. If you guys want to branch out you really need to improve your PR department. Show that, as innocence murderers, you can get the job done. Make a face for yourselves.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
(Reads last few pages)

If there's seriously more Mario Kart 8 DLC, then it's time to put :4bowserjr: and :4diddy: back in, and give :4sonic: a chance.

In other news, I'm not feeling any better. If anything, it's getting worse. I've thrown up thrice this evening, and my stomach feels worse than ever. I'm scared that this could be the end of the line for me.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Mario Kart 8 DLC 3 needs Meta Mega Metal Dark Dr. Baby Pink Gold Toadsworthette Jr. or no buy.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Huh, that would actually be kind of awesome
Then make them a couple then make Toad and Toadette there Grandchildren/children
Yeah, but this time I feel even worse than I did then. This may not be the same thing.
Isnt that when you go right to the doctor rather then keeping your ass on here and telling US?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
In other news, I'm not feeling any better. If anything, it's getting worse. I've thrown up thrice this evening, and my stomach feels worse than ever. I'm scared that this could be the end of the line for me.
Is this just a stomach flu/diarrhoea issue? Have you been fasting to starve the bug?

If you haven't eaten for a long while, try the BRAT diet. (Bananas, Rice Pudding, Apple Sauce, Toast (Dry)). If you don't have the appetite, then focus on just resting and drinking plenty of water or electrolyte sports drinks. Get off the PC.

This is what I went through last November.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd never thought I would say this, but I managed to find the worst cartoon opening in history. Mega Babies and Fanboy and Chum Chum are "mere masterpieces" in comparison to this nightmarish thing that you'd call an intro. This "song" is probably one of the reasons why The Brothers Flub is one of the more forgettable Nick shows.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hawlucha is great because

-Flying Press
-High Speed
-Nice Movepool
-Unburden
-Tacos

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'd never thought I would say this, but I managed to find the worst cartoon opening in history. Mega Babies and Fanboy and Chum Chum are "mere masterpieces" in comparison to this nightmarish thing that you'd call an intro. This "song" is probably one of the reasons why The Brothers Flub is one of the more forgettable Nick shows.

Fan**** and Trash Trash

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Get that **** out of here. R34 talk is okay but this is where we draw the line!

MainJPW

M.T.A

I thought I'd forgotten about this, thanks for reminding me that this exists. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom