• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I feel like people would make a big deal of this anyways, so if it's anywhere extremely important, they can help and make sure everyone and everything is safe. Just because most of the planet is covered in water, I'm tempted to say that it's likely it'll fall into the ocean. And that will probably be the safest place for it to land. So don't fret. Everything will work out just fine! :)

Oh. Hmm, I'd prefer it if you were willing to give Sticker Star more of a chance, but that's fine, I guess.

Eh, I'd personally hate ignoring what's going on in the world. But that's just me.
I made it to the world map....I already have a paragraph of rant....

I honestly expected it, but can I jsut say one thing?

The sound effects sucks.

The rest is sort of other bad stuff, but the biggest complain is the sfx....really huge lost here. Especially the jump, stepping and hammer.....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I drank a glass of soda that I left on the kitchen table and tasted like bleach lol

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I drank a glass of soda that I left on the kitchen table and tasted like bleach lol
A friend of mine leaves an open can of soda in his car wherever we go to school, the mad dastard comes back to finish his drink once we've exited the building, which is usually around 3 to 5 hours later!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
That thing about bleach... I was not joking.:158::170::183::194::223::226::245:
I actually really like bleach... Like a bit to much.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Yo! I'm new here. Pleasure meeting everyone.
W͠ẹ̢̦͎̲ͅl͏̦̗̦̲̤̯c̟͕͈̜̮̩o̯̳m̩͇͖͙̰͙̝e̬̺̻̹̰̜̤ t̙o̘͎͠ ̻t̟h̙͇̰̘̫̦̟e̤̬̳ ̫̤̳̯̲̱̻S̴͇͉̻͇͖͉o̮c̥͠i͔͚͇͚a̮̪̯̥̪l͓͎ ̷T͖̤̘͍̝̯̩͠h̞̺̮͢r̩͢ẹ̹̙̞̥̀a͓͇̫̻̯d̮!̜͞ ̪͚̮̝̥W̙͟ḫ̝a̤̙͘t̛̗͍̺ ͚͓c̪̱̳͓̗̻án͈̹̜ ̤̳̝I͓͈͉ ͓̼͖͚do̷̦̰ ̧͕̠̪̖̱t͉̩o͕͖̺̕ͅ ͓y̡̗o̺̻u̵͔͙͙̻?͍̀

D

Deleted member

W͠ẹ̢̦͎̲ͅl͏̦̗̦̲̤̯c̟͕͈̜̮̩o̯̳m̩͇͖͙̰͙̝e̬̺̻̹̰̜̤ t̙o̘͎͠ ̻t̟h̙͇̰̘̫̦̟e̤̬̳ ̫̤̳̯̲̱̻S̴͇͉̻͇͖͉o̮c̥͠i͔͚͇͚a̮̪̯̥̪l͓͎ ̷T͖̤̘͍̝̯̩͠h̞̺̮͢r̩͢ẹ̹̙̞̥̀a͓͇̫̻̯d̮!̜͞ ̪͚̮̝̥W̙͟ḫ̝a̤̙͘t̛̗͍̺ ͚͓c̪̱̳͓̗̻án͈̹̜ ̤̳̝I͓͈͉ ͓̼͖͚do̷̦̰ ̧͕̠̪̖̱t͉̩o͕͖̺̕ͅ ͓y̡̗o̺̻u̵͔͙͙̻?͍̀
Bring Clippy back to Office.

LegendMayCry

Banned via Warnings
Thank you everyone for your hospitality.

Does anyone here main Link?

Also does my signature look good? On one forum page I went on you were limited on what your signatures could be.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
It's just that the chainsaw is a bit disconcerting, plus it indicates that you are generally not a valid source of safety information.
IT IS NOT MY FAULT I LIKE POINTY OBJECTS!
Ayy, music. EDIT: this is from my playlist...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank you everyone for your hospitality.

Does anyone here main Link?

Also does my signature look good? On one forum page I went on you were limited on what your signatures could be.
I can only see half the thing. You might want to purchase Smashboards Premium to expand the Signature size. :4dk:
Or you can make it have a smaller size. It looks good though.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Uhh... I looked up Chainsaw gif... I was looking for something like a guy juggling chainsaws for my last post... I just hurt myself mentally again...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I can now confirm that the gamecube controller is a million times better than the gamepad, the gamepad has a huge input delay compared to the gamecube controller.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ughh... Battery running low. If I charge it I'll fall asleep and if I let it be it'll run out of power.

Either way I fall asleep before it can safely recharge, at least enough for me not to risk my dad catching me up at this hour of the night, the night before an important EOC, on another one of his trips to the bathroom.

I would usually admit defeat and pass out on the pillow but tomorrow, because of the aforementioned EOC, I will be offline for the blunt of the day, where today, because everyone else was taking their algebra EOC I got to sit in the computer room and chill here all day.

I don't know if I can go from all to nothing that easily.

EDIT: I usually hd myself to standard decent grammar, but at this point I could give a crap less whether or not everything I say is one big sentence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can now confirm that the gamecube controller is a million times better than the gamepad, the gamepad has a huge input delay compared to the gamecube controller.
I don't notice lag when playing.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't notice lag when playing.
Playing with them side by side there is definitely input delay and its due to the gamepad having HUGE deadzones and so takes more control stick motion before something happens and is extremely detrimental to advanced techniques. Meanwhile the Gamecube controller has instant reactions and no noticeable deadzones.

D

Deleted member

Playing with them side by side there is definitely input delay and its due to the gamepad having HUGE deadzones and so takes more control stick motion before something happens and is extremely detrimental to advanced techniques. Meanwhile the Gamecube controller has instant reactions and no noticeable deadzones.
Eh, whatever works. I'm not big of a fan using the GameCube controller on a game like Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Melee (and PM) though. :smirk:

Or maybe the game was designed with the GCN controller in mind? I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Doesn't surprise me that the GC controller is one of the better choices for Smash 4. Seeing as how the last two games worked well for it too. Though I imagined that the Pro Controller isn't bad either.

D

Deleted member

Doesn't surprise me that the GC controller is one of the better choices for Smash 4. Seeing as how the last two games worked well for it too. Though I imagined that the Pro Controller isn't bad either.
I'd rather play with the Pro Controller honestly. It's the best choice in my opinion. The GCN controller feels too clunky in both Brawl and Smash Bros. for Wii U (to me, anyway). Buffering may be the one behind this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I managed to hear some songs of the new Sailor Moon Crystal album...

Jupiter's song is massive pop but is enjoyable... and Im a Metalhead
Mars' song has a semi progressive transition riff: Insta-win for me
Venus sounds boss

The Four Generals song is autotuned as **** with eletronic stuff, is like... Kawaii Dubstep or something...

Also the 5 of Mayonesa is ending so here's bonus stuff

Goodnight everybody

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I managed to hear some songs of the new Sailor Moon Crystal album...

Jupiter's song is massive pop but is enjoyable... and Im a Metalhead
Mars' song has a semi progressive transition riff: Insta-win for me
Venus sounds boss

The Four Generals song is autotuned as **** with eletronic stuff, is like... Kawaii Dubstep or something...

Also the 5 of Mayonesa is ending so here's bonus stuff

Goodnight everybody
I have Jupiter's on my iphone.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I decided to have a 1v1 against my amiibo Pikabro. It was the first time in a while. This time I used Mewtwo since I haven't played against Pikabro since before I got Mewtwo. Pikabro is so good. He brought me down to my last stock while he was still on his first. I somehow managed to fight back and win that game. Maybe I should enter Pikabro in an amiibo tournament...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom