• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Never owned it, I was like 8-9 when it came out and i never sought it out lol.

I was looking for Final Fantasy Games or Megaman games at that age.
Oh, I see. It's a great game, tho. You might want to give it a try some day.

-

Yooka-Laylee is looking alright, but there has to be something that (really) catches my attention in order for me to get it. I have mixed feelings towards the character designs, but hey, I'm not Mariotehplumber! :troll:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I wanted a Shulk amiibo but I gave up. There's no way in hell I going to one now.

D

Deleted member

Understandable, the good thing about this is that it raises the characters' chances by giving more exposure to the general crowd.

The attention these renders attract is really appreciable by the community and I commend ArtsyOmni for that.
At least [insert character here]'s supporters get a remotely false artwork for all their 3DS/Wii U needs. xD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My local figure distributor got a Restock of Sailor Mars Figuarts...

MY TIME HAS COME

*checks wallet*

*empty*

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, can't go wrong with this.

It's even more menacing in black.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
wait, you're quite generous there, I would put them first right away.....

I feel I don;t want to know this, but which is the first company you had in mind?
It's not a company... it is an evil cult.
Bronies. :troll:
Stupidest post I ever made, right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom