• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Is it possible to somehow get online multilayer on an emulator?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ibet Mario KArt's 3rd dlc pack and Ryu will be revealed at E3.
Just imagine, someone making fanart of Ryu sipping the tears of Monster Hunter and Ace Attorney fanboys. That would be the best thing to come out of Ryu's possible inclusion.

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Most of my life is spent in a sleep deprived induced insanity.

Hi there did you all have a good weekend?

Mine was without sleep.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Happy Star Wars Day everyone.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Most of my life is spent in a sleep deprived induced insanity.

Hi there did you all have a good weekend?

Mine was without sleep.
My weekend was pretty average so it wasn't too bad. I kind of had trouble sleeping last night, though. I kept thinking and it was distracting me from going to sleep. . . Then I had to get into a comfortable sleeping position... And yeah.

Happy Star Wars Day everyone.
May the Fourth be with You.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Ryu in Smash. I mean I rather have Nintendo characters with interesting movesets than a third party shoto, but the basics can be fun sometimes. Plus, its Ryu, THE face of fighting games.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Since For Glory talk was being made earlier, I feel like I should mention this.

So, I was playing team For Glory last night. The Jigglypuff on the opposing team kept spamming Rest. Yay free opportunity to attack~

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I might be a bit late on this, but there's a poll on Soul Calibur's official Facebook that let's you vote for the characters. It's supposed to be important for something, but time will only tell how important that'll actually be. Hopefully it's gonna be Soul Calibur 6.

From what I understand, the current top ten voted characters are (supposedly) Talim, Taki, Zasalamel, Ivy, Mitsurugi, Kilik, Siegfried, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu and Tira. In that order too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I might be a bit late on this, but there's a poll on Soul Calibur's official Facebook that let's you vote for the characters. It's supposed to be important for something, but time will only tell how important that'll actually be. Hopefully it's gonna be Soul Calibur 6.

From what I understand, the current top ten voted characters are (supposedly) Talim, Taki, Zasalamel, Ivy, Mitsurugi, Kilik, Siegfried, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu and Tira. In that order too.
Seeing Talim makes me happy... I might actually play the next game if she returns.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This tells me someone ships :4littlemac: x :4zelda:
The fact that Pikachu isn't Thor doesn't sit right with me. All he does is throw lightning at people. It's reason to live. :p Also, I can see Mega Man as their Vision and Sonic would be Quicksilver, that makes a little bit o' sense. Not sure who's Scarlet Witch though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I couldn't get to work.
Was gonna vote for Amy. :cry:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seeing Talim makes me happy... I might actually play the next game if she returns.
Not surprising that she's at the top. She was always a fairly popular character, on top of being unique in the moveset department. Same goes for Zasalamel. Taki and (legit)Kilik would be welcomed to me, their replacements aren't anywhere near as good. They're like....Reverse Hwoarangs, just dissapointments. Surprised that Yung is at 15th or so right about now.

Mitsu, Ivy, Sig, and Yoshimitsu seem like they'd be in every game. But then again, so did Taki. They should stay too.

They should keep my dude Lizardman too. Way cooler than the Alexandra family. I mean, c'mon, they aren't man-sized lizards.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not surprising that she's at the top. She was always a fairly popular character, on top of being unique in the moveset department. Same goes for Zasalamel. Taki and (legit)Kilik would be welcomed to me, their replacements aren't anywhere near as good. They're like....Reverse Hwoarangs, just dissapointments. Surprised that Yung is at 15th or so right about now.

Mitsu, Ivy, Sig, and Yoshimitsu seem like they'd be in every game. But then again, so did Taki. They should stay too.

They should keep my dude Lizardman too. Way cooler than the Alexandra family. I mean, c'mon, they aren't man-sized lizards.
I never understood why she wasn't in the last game.

She being Talim.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I couldn't get to work.
Was gonna vote for Amy. :cry:
Not sure how much the vote was changed, but she's actually two placed higher than Raph. But I do like Raph more as a character, at least in SC2. Never did care much for the vampire shenanigans they pulled with him.

Funnily enough, alot of the SC5 characters are fairly low. I think the highest is Viola. Patroklos being 37th place comes to mind. Though nearly all of the mimicking characters are even lower.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I never understood why she wasn't in the last game.

She being Talim.
Yeah, I didn't get it either. I'm pretty sure the dev team was rushed to make SC5 as it is, so that could be it. I think they had less of an excuse with Zas in that regard. He's already a grown man that lives forever, so no time skip should **** with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom