• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Hmm, well I realized why my friend hasn't been responding to my texts. This weekend was our Seniors-only dance. She really wanted me to go, but I've never cared for dances, so she might be a little annoyed with me at the moment.
This was pretty much my Senior dance except the opposite happened; a friend of mine didn't come, even though, her other friends and I really wanted her to come.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
There's a seniors-only dance? When I was in school, prom was combined juniors and seniors...because private school.

I went to all the dances except homecoming my senior year because there was a different event I wanted to go to. Needless to say, I don't think anyone cared if I went to any of the dances or not. :|

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This was pretty much my Senior dance except the opposite happened; a friend of mine didn't come, even though, her other friends and I really wanted her to come.
That's interesting. Was her reasoning not to go similar to mine?

There's a seniors-only dance? When I was in school, prom was combined juniors and seniors...because private school.

I went to all the dances except homecoming my senior year because there was a different event I wanted to go to. Needless to say, I don't think anyone cared if I went to any of the dances or not. :|
Did you care? If yes, then someone cared. And your opinion on your actions is all that matters.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That's interesting. Was her reasoning not to go similar to mine?

Did you care? If yes, then someone cared. And your opinion on your actions is all that matters.
Maybe I should have said I don't think anyone else besides myself. :p
While I had friends in high school, I never really felt like I belonged in a specific group or clique.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Pretty much.
Well, I can''t blame her then. Though my friend told me that Senior Ball was a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity and that I would "regret" my decision later in life, I had to disagree with her. I felt that I would be happier with the other opportunities available at the time. I've never had an interest in dances, but the things that I did instead were stuff I actually do enjoy.

Maybe I should have said I don't think anyone else besides myself. :p
While I had friends in high school, I never really felt like I belonged in a specific group or clique.
That accurately describes my situation in high school right now, actually. :grin:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well, I can''t blame her then. Though my friend told me that Senior Ball was a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity and that I would "regret" my decision later in life, I had to disagree with her. I felt that I would be happier with the other opportunities available at the time. I've never had an interest in dances, but the things that I did instead were stuff I actually do enjoy.
I get ya, that was actually my first (and obviously last) dance. I actually only went because of some friends begging me to go, I was never interested in balls myself; not to mention it would've been my friends' first dance too which is why I asked her to come in the first place.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today's a special day, and I have a special snapshot I created (thanks to a friend's idea which lead to my curiosity and creativity to take this)...

May the 4th be with you!

:4pit:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That came out looking pretty great. Probably took quite a bit of effort.
You'd be surprised about a lot of snapshots I have that I've been taking on and off for the past few weeks (which I can show em via PM to prevent spamming/flooding or something) I hope you'll enjoy em like this one if you want me to share em (having tumblr makes this easier).

For this one, it's on the Omega version of Orbital Gate. It required me to use Pit's F-smash at the right time so that his hand is up like that, and it had to be done when the moon... planet thing or w/e (idk which one it is) ...is in the right position so that it looks like Pit's holding it. I haven't tried it yet, but I think you can do the same thing to the sun that orbits the stage. Also, Pit's located on the right side of the stage, facing left. A player-controlled character is on the other side of the stage, standing there and doing nothing to prevent interference.
Just letting you know that I do these snapshots alone, so it is super hard sometimes.

I don't mind sharing some secrets on how I do some of these things if you're curious, but trust me it's hard sometimes, but having the right plans, stuff, and the creativity/ideas can make many amazing things be made. For this case, that snapshot. And honestly, doing stuff like this makes me feel happy and relaxed... and definitely flattered when others enjoy my creative stuff and ideas. Who knows? Some of that can be inspirational to others sometime.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
lel
Fought a Dutch guy on for glory.
He kept saying I was cheap because of absurd reasons.
1st time was when I accidently broke his shield with Shield Breaker near a ledge after which he tumbled down to lose a stock.
2nd time was when I was trying to recover with Porkdorf's Flame Choke and then accidently caught him in the move.
3rd time was when he had around 120+% and I KO'd him with Rock Man's back throw.
After the 3rd time he said... "No Fun"

D

Deleted member

lel
1st time was when I accidently broke his shield with Shield Breaker near a ledge after which he tumbled down to lose a stock.
2nd time was when I was trying to recover with Porkdorf's Flame Choke and then accidently caught him in the move.
3rd time was when he had around 120+% and I KO'd him with Rock Man's back throw.
That's pretty much the reason why I don't play FG.

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That's pretty much the reason why I don't play FG.
Not to mention before that I fought a canadian guy who was clearly better than me.
I lost twice. In our third match I two stocked him. He said I was lucky. I highly doubt I got lucky considering the ways I KO'd him didn't have to do with luck at all.
And also the countless times someone has left after one match.
I simply have nothing else to do than play For Glory 1 on 1. Because of the others being time matches and i've seen quite alot of people try to just camp and run away. Which makes me lose interest in the match.

D

Deleted member

That's great to hear.
(I sort of want to prolong this conversation to see how far it goes).
Well, you can get SAI for free with a 31-day trial. After that, you have to buy it for like, $55. There are some "pirated" versions.. however. Better give developers money for their hard work!

I'm thinking about making two icons, one featuring my Aspyr character (shown in the one I am using right now), and one featuring :4dedede:. I must be talking about that a lot.

D

Deleted member

Not to mention before that I fought a canadian guy who was clearly better than me.
I lost twice. In our third match I two stocked him. He said I was lucky. I highly doubt I got lucky considering the ways I KO'd him didn't have to do with luck at all.
And also the countless times someone has left after one match.
I simply have nothing else to do than play For Glory 1 on 1. Because of the others being time matches and i've seen quite alot of people try to just camp and run away. Which makes me lose interest in the match.
What turns me off is ditto matches. Users can easily beat me using that flawed logic. Which sucks. During October, I KO'd some Canadian guy by the name of Sosoliel twice, and he switched to Dedede in the last match to mock me, and won, albeit cheaply. Ugh... anyway, the only thing I'd do (when it comes to online) is play With Friends. Not as active though.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, you can get SAI for free with a 31-day trial. After that, you have to buy it for like, $55. There are some "pirated" versions.. however. Better give developers money for their hard work!

I'm thinking about making two icons, one featuring my Aspyr character (shown in the one I am using right now), and one featuring :4dedede:. I must be talking about that a lot.
Does the free trial have all the features of the full version? And do they annoy you every single time you open to skip the trial and buy it? A lot of programs do that from my experience, which usually turns me off from it.
Though I'll most likely stick to MS Paint either way :p
As for piracy...not sure to what extent you're allowed to discuss that here(im new here), so idk :4rob:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
What turns me off is ditto matches. Users can easily beat me using that flawed logic. Which sucks. During October, I KO'd some Canadian guy by the name of Sosoliel twice, and he switched to Dedede in the last match to mock me, and won, albeit cheaply. Ugh... anyway, the only thing I'd do (when it comes to online) is play With Friends. Not as active though.
For Fun is also fine too, right?

D

Deleted member

For Fun is also fine too, right?
Yeah, but I haven't played much lately.

Does the free trial have all the features of the full version? And do they annoy you every single time you open to skip the trial and buy it? A lot of programs do that from my experience, which usually turns me off from it.
Though I'll most likely stick to MS Paint either way :p
As for piracy...not sure to what extent you're allowed to discuss that here(im new here), so idk :4rob:
Almost. Saving features are disabled for the trial. And nope.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
lel
It's probably a 12 year old whining that he got beat lol

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
lel
This reminds me of this one dude my little sister was facing a while ago. He beat her the first time, and called her a scrub and stuff like that every time. The third match, she scored a victory and the other dude was very salty. After that match, I took the controller and 2 stocked him like no tomorrow. All he did after those matches was call me a no lifer and stuff like that, but things like that only make me smile. :reverse:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
lel
Well honestly if I lost twice I wouldn't find it fun either. Though I don't see how the 3rd time could be considered "cheap" even with the most lenient interpretations of what it means..
Also, sort of relevant to your story, it's what came to my mind at first:
(nsfw because it's mortal kombat and language)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good news Fire Emblem fans! Not only the Dancer Girl from Fire Emblem if officially has a name (Aqua), but she's also going to be a spear fighter in the game.

How much you guys want to bet that people are going to request her EVEN with Roy coming back as the fifth rep? :troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My Beard wants to reach ZZ Top levels, but I may need to cut it soon.
You better. Girls love sharp-dressed men and a long beard doesn't fit with that.
I'm so sorry.

And ZZ Top trivia time: ZZ Top has three members. Only two have a beard. The one without beard is named Frank Beard.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well honestly if I lost twice I wouldn't find it fun either. Though I don't see how the 3rd time could be considered "cheap" even with the most lenient interpretations of what it means..
Also, sort of relevant to your story, it's what came to my mind at first:
(nsfw because it's mortal kombat)
Kinda sad for the kid to run into Wong of all people and get disrespected on stream like that.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Good news Fire Emblem fans! Not only the Dancer Girl from Fire Emblem if officially has a name (Aqua), but she's also going to be a spear fighter in the game.

How much you guys want to bet that people are going to request her EVEN with Roy coming back as the fifth rep? :troll:
She's going to get into Smash with a sword. And then people are going to make a Character Support thread for "Aqua with a Lance" :troll:
Kinda sad for the kid to run into Wong of all people and get disrespected on stream like that.
Yeah. Though there was this one time a kid actually trash talked Wong and got what he deserved
(nsfw for the same reasons as the previous one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom