• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I like lurking this thread and sometimes conversing because most of the people that usually come to this thread are interesting, weird, and amusing.

Frankly, I do feel like I need to look around more of the forums, though... This, the Roy DLC thread, and occasionally posting in other random threads aren't very much of the entire forums. XD

Marth is ready and legal. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone is weird

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Everyone is weird
If you want the true definition of weird, then allow me to tell you the many things that happen in the Daisy thread. The thread itself used to be fairly normal, until the Smash Ballot happened and attracted plenty of interesting characters.

Some of these supporters would start fads like #BustyDaisy and share various suggestive imagery with the character. Among one of them being a sweet, yet shocking Daisy x Peach kiss that disturbed some of the more civil guests. But this is nothing in comparison to the randomness that happened in the Barney Ridley thread before the day IsmaR killed it off that fateful day. :psycho:

Soul.

Well, this is a Social Asylum
I think the thread should be renamed that way for accuracy ^_^
BY EVERYONE I MEAN EVERYONE. WE ARE THE WORLD. WORLD = WEIRD.
If you want the true definition of weird, then allow me to tell you the many things that happen in the Daisy thread. The thread itself used to be fairly normal, until the Smash Ballot happened and attracted plenty of interesting characters.

Some of these supporters would start fads like #BustyDaisy and share various suggestive imagery with the character. Among one of them being a sweet, yet shocking Daisy x Peach kiss that disturbed some of the more civil guests. But this is nothing in comparison to the randomness that happened in the Barney Ridley thread before the day IsmaR killed it off that fateful day. :psycho:
lmao ridley
edit: Barney LOL

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

It's a good thing the Roy DLC thread isn't too crazy... Cause that's like the only one I visit frequently.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't count that. :glare:
Alright then. But why not? It's still a finisher of some sort. That's like saying stage fatalities aren't real fatalities.

Actually, now that I think of it, Shadow Jago had a finisher for his boss battle. But he's the only one I think.

D

Deleted member

I like lurking this thread and sometimes conversing because most of the people that usually come to this thread are interesting, weird, and amusing.

Frankly, I do feel like I need to look around more of the forums, though... This, the Roy DLC thread, and occasionally posting in other random threads aren't very much of the entire forums. XD

Marth is ready and legal. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait a second, I'm weird?? :urg:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Despite Im a hetero man, I have to admit: Thor is hot :4marth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom