• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So my parents decided to fire our house worker who does laundry and cooks dinner. This is due to older brother and sister-in-law moving out. From now on I'm in charge of cooking and laundry...I am not good at ironing clothes. I also never cooked enough food for four people. I guess maybe I should try experimenting with new dishes. My mom might hate it, but she put me in charge of food so I want to eat different things from Chinese food all the time. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So my parents decided to fire our house worker who does laundry and cooks dinner. This is due to older brother and sister-in-law moving out. From now on I'm in charge of cooking and laundry...I am not good at ironing clothes. I also never cooked enough food for four people. I guess maybe I should try experimenting with new dishes. My mom might hate it, but she put me in charge of food so I want to eat different things from Chinese food all the time. :p
Cook Pasta. All night, everynight.

Cook enough spaghetti and you can feed 4 people

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I also feel bad for the guy who has been working for us all these years...maybe 8 years?

Pasta every night will get tiring...

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I think its the fact the DLC sparked my love for the game again. Seeing how I have no time to do anything anymore.
Same here.

When the first DLC came out, I got into MK8 again. Then there was Smash 4 and its DLC so I went back to it. And now later on, I'll get back to MK again for the DLC.

Quite a ride isn't it? :upsidedown:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well on line if you have a high enough VR that is consided 200cc worthy you will get it anyway.

Something I learned today
From a reddit message
"The average VR of the room needs to be higher than X amount of VR. General consensus is that 3000 VR is 150cc, so 200cc is probably 5000 VR)."

****, my VR is over 5000. looks like I gotta lose a lot

I think its the fact the DLC sparked my love for the game again. Seeing how I have no time to do anything anymore.
Don't think I'll be playing MK8 online much, though. But that's good to know.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wow, I didn;t realised it was that soon....

So, I became OP of the Paper Mario thread on April 23 2014.

This Thursday would mark my year of ownership....

This is the event that btw, made me so much active here.....

I can;t wait for that date :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, I didn;t realised it was that soon....

So, I became OP of the Paper Mario thread on April 23 2014.

This Thursday would mark my year of ownership....

This is the event that btw, made me so much active here.....

I can;t wait for that date :)
I couldn't wait until February 24, 2015, which marked five years of Flight being active on the internet. :troll:
Completely unrelated joke time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Same here.

When the first DLC came out, I got into MK8 again. Then there was Smash 4 and its DLC so I went back to it. And now later on, I'll get back to MK again for the DLC.

Quite a ride isn't it? :upsidedown:
I think Nintendo know what they are doing with this wild Maze of Life they are putting us through

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I couldn't wait until February 24, 2015, which marked five years of Flight being active on the internet. :troll:
you also have to get and that might surprise people that this happening was just a very weird series of luck.

Everything was set up for me to not be OP. I thought the possibility of becoming it as a joke before and didn't consider it because I was so new and didn't talked much, but also because a certain @Rockaphin , good Paper Mario supporter, actually was intending to ask the OP. All the thing I did was to ask to revamp it without knowing that the old OP lost interest and was willing to give it to the first person that asked.

I just became it despite myself, but because I was trying to do new stuff in my life, i accepted and I eventually realized i should have been OP since a long time.

Even more, the motivation to ask a revamp comes from me playing TTYD from recording footage from an English movie project which just happen to be about my life and video game and the reason I mention it is it's the only project ever I got in my entire school life that allowed me to do this.

Not to mention that doing glitch hunt on TTYD wasn;t even an intention, I just declared it without much thinking in an irc and someone thought I was in....I actually did joined after all.

I know, it;s crazy fluke, but in the end, even @Rockaphin is happy in the end :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you also have to get and that might surprise people that this happening was just a very weird series of luck.

Everything was set up for me to not be OP. I thought the possibility of becoming it as a joke before and didn't consider it because I was so new and didn't talked much, but also because a certain @Rockaphin , good Paper Mario supporter, actually was intending to ask the OP. All the thing I did was to ask to revamp it without knowing that the old OP lost interest and was willing to give it to the first person that asked.

I just became it despite myself, but because I was trying to do new stuff in my life, i accepted and I eventually realized i should have been OP since a long time.

Even more, the motivation to ask a revamp comes from me playing TTYD from recording footage from an English movie project which just happen to be about my life and video game and the reason I mention it is it's the only project ever I got in my entire school life that allowed me to do this.

Not to mention that doing glitch hunt on TTYD wasn;t even an intention, I just declared it without much thinking in an irc and someone thought I was in....I actually did joined after all.

I know, it;s crazy fluke, but in the end, even @Rockaphin is happy in the end :)
I see. Talking about OP thread transfers, I've been thinking about trading my Dr. Mario social thread ownership for something like a Freemium membership or whatever. Don't know.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...Must...not...post... a...

This is Sparta clip :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
no, sometimes when I turn it off, instead of the Internet and blue light going off right away, it stays on even though the screen went off
My blue light stays on for a couple of seconds after the screen turns off; how many seconds lasts yours?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, so before I go to bed (not sleeping, I sleep after a while on a laptop), let me tell you a....pretty weird reaction on tumblr.

So, you know guys that i promote Paper Mario as an ADDITION right?

Well, I don't think this guy got it:

http://gregorgregor.tumblr.com/post/116884249683/aldelaro5-these-are-the-stylish-poses-in-super

check both the reply and the tags.

For those who feel too lazy to click, here's the reply:

I vote to completely replace Dr. Mario with Paper Mario regardless of what DLC comes
And here's the tag:

And lets do something about Dark pit we all agree there is no reasson for Dark pit to exist right?
Now, guys, I would love this to be a joke, but click, it's not.

I eventually handled it by doing a little paragraph of text explaining that even if he hates these, there's no point to replace what is already there and anyway, they don;t impact Paper Mario.

i think so far that is the one post that i felt the most ashamed, this is even worse than flaming dr mario, but this guy wants to replace?

I mean who would think like that?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For a few seconds like yours. sometimes longer.

Mines possessed I tell you, Possessed.

In all seriousness, I think it about reached its lifespan
Im starting to fear my 3DS is reaching its end too, specially because I gone mine used.
Luckily Im saving for a N3DS already

D

Deleted member

I'm def getting a New 3DS XL cuz, y'know, it's new.

And I still need a 3ds....>.>
All it does is to run Smash 3DS way better / faster than the old one. Not interested on I'm Really Feeling It Chronicles 3D Professional Portable Edition, and well, I would rather use the amiibo figures I own on my Wii U. The argument would be this: I don't own a 3DS XL and might get it just for that.

If the NX comes out next year (assuming it will, but I don't think so), I'll go Super Saiyan.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All it does is to run Smash 3DS way better / faster than the old one. Not interested on I'm Really Feeling It Chronicles 3D Professional Portable Edition, and well, I would rather use the amiibo figures I own on my Wii U. The argument would be this: I don't own a 3DS XL and might get it just for that.

If the NX comes out next year (assuming it will, but I don't think so), I'll go Super Saiyan.
What level of Super Saiyan?
Super Saiyan?
Super Saiyan 2nd grade?
Super Saiyan 3rd grade?
Super Saiyan 2?
Super Saiyan 3?
Super Saiyan 4?
Super Saiyan God?
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? :troll:

*insert 7.8/10 joke here*

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The last one.
Blue Haired Flight confirmed :awesome:

Personally I really like the new transformation, the blue hair and aura really give a sensation of a new level of power being reached :4lucario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom