• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I don't like the music of those stages :4dk:
Except for Arena Ferox, that stage is cool

I hate the Tomodachi Life stage
I hate the fact that the Tomodachi Life stage reminds me of the terrible Miis I made in the past and forgot.
Seriously, when did I make an Everdred Mii?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
The logical progression through the game is indeed Sen's Funhouse after Blighttown. If you want to do some other stuff first you could kill the Moonlight Butterfly if you haven't yet (boss in the Darkroot Garden, take a right before the sealed door, there's also a bonfire behind an illusory wall to your left there too). The best way through Sen's is to just run past the snakemen, but they're weak to lighting if you want to stock up on gold pine resin, and there's also a lightning spear in there too.
And not yet, but you can. Buy the Crest of Artorias from Andre the Blacksmith for 20K souls and you'll be able to get into the sealed door, but I would wait until later to actually go do stuff beyond it.
*looks up gold-pine resin on ds wiki*
"Lightning damage for 1 minute"
-"Limit of 3 sold per playthrough"
-"Limit of 5 sold per playthrough"
Yep. Not using it. I think I'll just get the weapon (it drops from a mimic in the fortress, right?)
I do not use itens unless I can get a lot of them (which is why I bought 20 firebombs from the merchant in Undead Burg)
And I'm thinking of feeding Queelag and MB's souls to Frampt since their special weapons don't interest me. Should I do it?

D

Deleted member

Yep. Not using it. I think I'll just get the weapon (it drops from a mimic in the fortress, right?)
You would be correct.
And I'm thinking of feeding Queelag and MB's souls to Frampt since their special weapons don't interest me. Should I do it?
Depends on your build. I've never used the MB soul for it's weapon since it's honestly pretty underwhelming without a ton of int and the shield is pretty meh, but Quelaag's Furysword is one of the best dex-based weapons for PvE pretty much throughout the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
A Symphonic Metal Tribute to Steven Universe that doesn't sound like ayy-ss?

Yes please.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fav 3DS stages would be:
-Unova Pokémon League (I call it N's Castle anyway)
-Gaur Plains
-Arena Ferox
-Dream Land
-Mute City
-Tomodachi Life

Fav Wii U stages:
-Kalos Pokémon League (in Omega Form)
-Flat Zone X
-Final Destination
-Windy Hill Zone
-Palutena's Temple
-Woolly World
-Pyrosphere

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I hate the fact that the Tomodachi Life stage reminds me of the terrible Miis I made in the past and forgot.
Seriously, when did I make an Everdred Mii?
Personally it's a lot more enjoyable when you make abominations of nature. It symbolizes how humanity, as much as we strive to be beautiful, are still monstrosities.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Personally it's a lot more enjoyable when you make abominations of nature. It symbolizes how humanity, as much as we strive to be beautiful, are still monstrosities.
Wow, you gave such a poetic view to Miis like the one I made 3 years ago who's names I literally mashed the keyboard (or I guess in this case the touchscreen).

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You would be correct.

Depends on your build. I've never used the MB soul for it's weapon since it's honestly pretty underwhelming without a ton of int and the shield is pretty meh, but Quelaag's Furysword is one of the best dex-based weapons for PvE pretty much throughout the game.
I would probably use it but the fact that the Furysword requires Humanity to be powerful is horrible for me. I really hate having Humanity as a stat because of how you drop it on death. And since I'm going through Sen's Fortress and die a lot (pendulum axes, seriously??) I won't really use it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, my local Fox Sports decided not to air Nascar

*angrily bites corn*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
OK, can someone tell me why this chick is popping in every anime related board everywhere lately?

I haven't seen whatever series she's from (and honestly by seeing her choice of clothing I kind of can tell what it is about so I don't want to) but really I'm tired and a bit disturbed of how it seems lots of people have developed a "ribbon under breasts" fetish due to her.
Can a western animation even be considered that?
The harem genre is centered around a certain person getting the attraction of multiple people (regardless gender), so yeah, I guess it doesn't matter much where it comes from as long as it has that characteristic.

But really, who considers SU a harem? The Gems are mother and sister figures to Steven and they also see him like a son and brother.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Don't know but matches with one of my old rules:

I know they are more mother/sister figures,but rule 34 is a unstoppable monster.
There's a rule 34 of everything, so there's nothing awkward bringing this show up.

There's probably rule 34 of us.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Gosh my plan turned against me,instead let's talk about a series focused on a similar theme:
Am I on the right track folks?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Gosh my plan turned against me,instead let's talk about a series focused on a similar theme:
When it's scaled down, it looked like Link's Harem was set ablaze to a blistering yellow fire.

THAT would've been hilarious.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pfffft, amateur. See these 31 girls?

Negi's harem.jpg

They're the harem of this guy

He's 10 years old, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom