• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
So, we're having discussions over which character should enter in Smash as DLC and what Kirby stage we would have?
*Silently walks away*

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The '5 slots' are likely just placeholders for the near future. We know there's at least five. They can just add more if need be.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Hey Chucklehead Tom, did you finish Dark Souls 1? Cuz I sorta need help.

D

Deleted member

Hey Chucklehead Tom, did you finish Dark Souls 1? Cuz I sorta need help.
I have and can help but it depends on what platform you're playing on if you want to summon me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
....And THIS is WHY we need a hazard toggle.....
S S F 2 B O Y Z :yoshimelee:
I have and can help but it depends on what platform you're playing on if you want to summon me.
No need for summoning. I just want to know where should I go after beating Queen Queelag. Progressing further into Demon Ruins leads to Ceaseless Discharge one-shotting me. Some guy told me to head to Sen's Fortress but the snakemen are too overpowered at my level so I don't think I need to go there.
Am I supposed to open the sealed door in Darkroot Garden?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dreamland 64 would be the only stage I would play in non-Omega mode; specially because it doesn't have bs hazards like most of the 3DS stages

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Aldnoah.Zero is one great anime.

First mecha anime I watch, actually. Anyway, it's a good series.

D

Deleted member

S S F 2 B O Y Z :yoshimelee:

No need for summoning. I just want to know where should I go after beating Queen Queelag. Progressing further into Demon Ruins leads to Ceaseless Discharge one-shotting me. Some guy told me to head to Sen's Fortress but the snakemen are too overpowered at my level so I don't think I need to go there.
Am I supposed to open the sealed door in Darkroot Garden?
The logical progression through the game is indeed Sen's Funhouse after Blighttown. If you want to do some other stuff first you could kill the Moonlight Butterfly if you haven't yet (boss in the Darkroot Garden, take a right before the sealed door, there's also a bonfire behind an illusory wall to your left there too). The best way through Sen's is to just run past the snakemen, but they're weak to lighting if you want to stock up on gold pine resin, and there's also a lightning spear in there too.
And not yet, but you can. Buy the Crest of Artorias from Andre the Blacksmith for 20K souls and you'll be able to get into the sealed door, but I would wait until later to actually go do stuff beyond it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nascar re-started again and my local Fox Sports Channel is just putting recorded Formula 1 races

:shaker:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Dreamland 64 would be the only stage I would play in non-Omega mode; specially because it doesn't have bs hazards like most of the 3DS stages
Then again there's the alpha mode idea where every stage would be like Battlefield. Central, solid platform, with ledges at the side that can be grabbed with 3 small platforms at the center.

Last edited:

Soul.

Remember when everyone wanted the PWT as a Smash 4 stage?
>battlefield
>prism tower
>yoshi's island (brawl)
honorable mentions:
>tomodachi life
>arena ferox

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember when everyone wanted the PWT as a Smash 4 stage?

>battlefield
>prism tower
>yoshi's island (brawl)
honorable mentions:
>tomodachi life
>arena ferox
I don't like the music of those stages :4dk:
Except for Arena Ferox, that stage is cool

I hate the Tomodachi Life stage

MainJPW

M.T.A
Alpha (battlefield) mode would definitely be a nice alternative for removing hazards but keeping platforms. Basically like most of the 64 stages.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I can't beat or catch Rayquaza on Pokemon Shuffle, and his event ends tomorrow. I already used up all the jewels trying to get extra turns on him, so now I can't use anymore. I don't want to spend real money just to get more chances to get him. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom