• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm watching all MKX fatalities and... Ew.
Look, I know the point of the series is to be violent, but damn, you got to draw the line somewhere.
Ermac *pukes*
*sees video*
*laughs after seeing those flying organs*

Im a horrible person

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If you're enjoying it, then let me ask you a question. Did your dong achieve feature length expansion when playing it. :troll:
Yes actually. It's my first time playing a Donkey Kong game, and yet I can safely say it's one of those games that you can't take your hands off the controller for HOURS!!!

I have got to get into Donkey Kong more than this, I tells ya.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes actually. It's my first time playing a Donkey Kong game, and yet I can safely say it's one of those games that you can't take your hands off the controller for HOURS!!!

I have got to get into Donkey Kong more than this, I tells ya.
YOU MEAN YOU NEVER PLAYED A DONKEY KONG GAME?
Not even ****ing Donkey Kong Country?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
"What is a double post? A miserable little pile of wasted space. But enough talk... Have at you!"
I'm using this next time I report a fixed double post (that way no one gets infracted) :4yoshi:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , hearing about your post being that popular is
!
I know it is....

BUT I DON;T GET WHY!!!!!

also, I PASSED 1K NOTES!!!!

Thanks for everyone who motivated to do this tumblr and this include Sakurai because ballot :)

I'm really wondering why it gets so much reblogs and likes....I went to the bathroom and my total notes went from 1822 to 1905.

it';s like, how?

Also, I reboggued soemone who was looking for the pm64 sfx and I linked the sounds ressources thing I got approved and he said I was the best :)

yeah, i think making that tumblr was a
decision :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The absence of Dong disappoints me still
Indeed, we need to show this young man the gloriousness know as the Donkey Kong Country cartoon since it's one of these things he could have experienced in his childhood. Funny antics of the Kremlings, dong expanding songs (courtesy of our Lord and Savior), and the best graphics that you would see from a CG Nintendo show.

I'll give him an example in the form of one of the best songs that any K.Rool support needs to hear.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I wish I could find a gif only the Street Fighter reference scene from TOME. The one where Saturndiva mocks the Tourney announcer's fighting game references by getting in her face and asking if she was "Down-right-fierce" enough for her, complete with directional inputs and a mini-hadouken.

Sadly, TOME Gifs don't exist in as great of supply as the world deserves.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Indeed, we need to show this young man the gloriousness know as the Donkey Kong Country cartoon since it's one of these things he could have experienced in his childhood. Funny antics of the Kremlings, dong expanding songs (courtesy of our Lord and Savior), and the best graphics that you would see from a CG Nintendo show.

I'll give him an example in the form of one of the best songs that any K.Rool support needs to hear.

omg the songs are cringeworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom