• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Groups are generally more lax, so yes. It'd likely need to go under "Uncategorized" or "Other" though, but it'd be fine.
If I were to make it, I'd like to make it private (invite only, w/e) because I feel it's better that way. Rules are still rules of course, but I just feel like that. It also helps with the lax nature. Nothing dumb would occur there.
I don't think I'll make it right now, though. Not anytime soon. I just wanted your approval, haha. :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Other than downloading Windows 10, not much.

To everyone: If it's not downloading for you, check out this tutorial to force the upgrade.
I do this like a bajilion time....

it realyl just fails and I have to redo it again.

In fact, I don;t even see the get windows 10 icons and I am even trying to egt it back.....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread title hype. :denzel:

I'll upgrade within a few days if it's confirmed that the nitty-gritty of the OS is not hidden like Windows 8.

:231:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Way to put words in my mouth.

And to answer, yes. That's at least a positive reason. You want him so others would be happy. That's leagues better than wanting him so others would be unhappy.
You literally said "to spite the haters" in this topic. And "fairness" isn't positive at the cost of a good moveset.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
because it actually do works better even if I use it on a vm.

as for why i still use it, sometime, i like have to.....

it;s rare, but the fact that this upgrade is painful is just frustrating.....
this update is kinda far from frustrating.
i think it would have been smoother if you hadnt used a VM. all i did really: pre-order Windows 10, wait until i said notify me when its done, and now im waiting.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
this update is kinda far from frustrating.
i think it would have been smoother if you hadnt used a VM. all i did really: pre-order Windows 10, wait until i said notify we when its done, and now im waiting.
I already had a problem when i would have to reactivate windows if I don't use the vm, plus,. I don't want to NOT use it.

now I am even trying to make the compatibility check work and I lost the get windows icon so......yeah, it should never be that frustrating, sorry, but there;s much better ways to actually do upgrades anyway.....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So the FNaF film is going to be directed by a guy named Gil Kenan: who did a movie not too long ago. I wonder how it did...

Fan-freaking-tastic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, getting the Event Pokémon for the Living Dex is going to be HARD

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
>all these people struggling to get windows 10
>I've have the release version for two weeks
>the install was hiccup free
>it only took 20 minutes to download and install
>I never actually had an official copy of windows in the first place
ha ha suckers :p

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
.....I did this a month ago flight.....it said no error....

it should have actually said there was an error in the first palce.....
no, its not exactly the best way to update a system, but its still pretty simple.
it most likely give you an error because you were in a Virtual machine, at least, thats what makes sense to me. I mean i've had no issues so far, so not sure.
So the FNaF film is going to be directed by a guy named Gil Kenan: who did a movie not too long ago. I wonder how it did...

Fan-freaking-tastic.
well i was hopeful, but now im just...
*sigh*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
no, its not exactly the best way to update a system, but its still pretty simple.
it most likely give you an error because you were in a Virtual machine, at least, thats what makes sense to me. I mean i've had no issues so far, so not sure.

well i was hopeful, but now im just...
*sigh*
.....ok let me tell you why it did soemthing.

The vm uses a custom graphics drivers.

Windows just WTF on that.

So I have to actually boot into Windows and redo the compatibility check to say that the driver works.

The problem is I lost the icon for no fraking reasons.

Look, there's no reasons for anything I do to be THAT painful, that i can confirm this.....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well to be fair, many had crappy films 'till they were able to get good. Remember Arnold Schwarzenegger in Hercules in New York? Of course not.
And I mean, he did make Monster House. And that was okay.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

.....ok let me tell you why it did soemthing.

The vm uses a custom graphics drivers.

Windows just WTF on that.

So I have to actually boot into Windows and redo the compatibility check to say that the driver works.

The problem is I lost the icon for no fraking reasons.

Look, there's no reasons for anything I do to be THAT painful, that i can confirm this.....
Have you tried to get it back this way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom