• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
TFW you and your team are getting absolutely destroyed in splat zones and you forgot you're not playing a standard turf war at first. You go from 80 and +13 versus an 18 and positive team and absolutely mow them down in the final minute to get to 18 and OT, winning by a single point.

D

Deleted member

I'll need to delete a couple of seasons of Sailor Moon from my computer to free space :4robinf:
I should probably delete my pirated Madoka stuff. I own legitimate DVD copies; no point in keeping the illegal ones.

I'll have to keep my illegal OST though. I sadly don't own that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I might upgrade to the N3DS XL as well, but it won't be anytime soon.
i'll prob buy it soon, given how bad my 3DS is. it's from 4 years ago, launch and... yeah.
system transfer gonna be a pain in the *** I guess

D

Deleted member

I wish I could help you guys with the upgrade, but I'm really bad at explaining stuff.. :urg:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Bute (the angels from Cave Story) artwork is hard to find in good quality, so I was amazed when I ran across this. Figured I'd share it with y'all.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My friend decided to give me a Shiny Lampent because I helped him with his living Dex

#FeelsGoodMan

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because wanting K. Rool because of "fairness" and to shut up the "haters" is better? :rolleyes:
Way to put words in my mouth.

And to answer, yes. That's at least a positive reason. You want him so others would be happy. That's leagues better than wanting him so others would be unhappy.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, I'm heading off to bed now. Gnight y'all!

Soul.

hey @ Opossum Opossum just asking in theory. if we were to make a social thread group, would you be okay with that?
It has no chance of happening but I wanna know regardless

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
hey @ Opossum Opossum just asking in theory. if we were to make a social thread group, would you be okay with that?
It has no chance of happening but I wanna know regardless
Groups are generally more lax, so yes. It'd likely need to go under "Uncategorized" or "Other" though, but it'd be fine.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Which characters ever got into Smash on fairness? None. Know why? Because it doesn't make a good moveset. Which is kinda important because that's what Smash is about.
Nobody actually cares what someone can do. They mainly care about who that someone is. Ganondorf is a good example of this. I'm sure many would like for him to have his own moveset, but he came back as a semi clone again and people welcomed him with open arms anyways.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I have the Windows 10 popup, but I wanna wait a few weeks at least so that the launch bugs sort themselves out.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Most music history scholars agree that we've lost a lot of JSB's work.

So many orchestral suites gone, and so much beauty lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom