• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm going to sleep now. I hope to dream about Waluigi being confirmed for Smash. :4dk:

D

Deleted member

Right now if my ipod were a human I'd be choking it.
I'm going to get an Android just because I hate Apple right now. Whenever I add music, it deletes some random song and messes up the titles of others. Also, the email doesn't have a "delete all" button.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I wish you luck Obo!
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thats great :grin:
he found them in some pocket. I lost my retainers before the same way and me and my dad came to the conclusion they were thrown away

They cost too damn much to get another so we just said **** it. Thankfully it want a repeat of that.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
he found them in some pocket. I lost my retainers before the same way and me and my dad came to the conclusion they were thrown away

They cost too damn much to get another so we just said **** it. Thankfully it want a repeat of that.
pffft well glad you didn't lose 'em.
pockets are pesky little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom