• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I lurked for social thread 2.0,3.0,4.0 and finally decided to speak more often on 5.0:4larry:
I've been here like, twice in the first one before being sucked into this thread's gravitational pull at mid 2.0. :4dk:

Eh, just another fetish. I just go with the whole "whatever floats their both" mindset. At least that one's at least legal...:laugh:
I've seen every fetish imaginable.
I got used to seeing it over time, but they are just really creepy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Are you the type of Little Mac player who isn't beaten by having their dash attacks blocked and then being back thrown off the stage?
I only dash attack when I know 80-100% that it is a guaranteed hit.
The cliche dash attack does help to go into running grabs. :4dk: I also wall jump to help recoveries.
Been on the internet for almost a decade... I still can't get used to.
You see everything faster when you visit a special site you already know I visit. :4dk:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I swear at this point if it's not dismemberment or animal cruelty it doesn't phase me. :p I'm too far gone...

But yeah, fetishes. They exist, and (if they're legal at least) the person with them shouldn't be treated poorly over a preference, but at the same time those with it should at least tag the image as courtesy.

That being said, Oak always claimed there's a time and place for everything...but not now.

/EndDiscussionLikeBam

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
What boat?
I have a horrible fear of drowning after 3 experiences where that nearly happened. No boats for me unless I'm in the center, thanks.
yup i hate drowning too.
correction then:
same gigantic, waterless piece of land as you.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I swear at this point if it's not dismemberment or animal cruelty it doesn't phase me. :p I'm too far gone...

But yeah, fetishes. They exist, and (if they're legal at least) the person with them shouldn't be treated poorly over a preference, but at the same time those with it should at least tag the image as courtesy.

That being said, Oak always claimed there's a time and place for everything...but not now.

/EndDiscussionLikeBam

So how about them raiders?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

/EndDiscussionLikeBam
I don't think making a Fetish Social Group is allowed, isn't it? :4dk:

N-not that I wanted to make one.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't think making a Fetish Social Group is allowed, isn't it? :4donkeykong:

N-not that I wanted to make one.
Making one could actually be grounds for a perma ban. :smirk:

Or at least, posting overly explicit material in it. They shouldn't be made though. There are...other places for that online. Plus, on this site...not the best idea, considering some of the moderation I've had to do with certain people taking things WAY too far...

Soul.

Once social threads are no more we should make a Smash Social Group and do the same thing we do here, but in a private group.
#hypothetical #assumptions

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Or at least, posting overly explicit material in it. They shouldn't be made though. There are...other places for that online. Plus, on this site...not the best idea, considering some of the moderation I've had to do with certain people taking things WAY too far...
which is why I would love a R18 Smashboards

Wishful thinking blah blah blah I know

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My friend got me into anime.

I'm afraid.
Your weeaboo transformation has begun.
The second stage will commence once you begin claiming your waifu. :4dk:

...but how far was too far? :4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Looks like I'll be on a hunt all week unless my dad needs to pay money he doesn't have to get a replacement
if its not a monster hunt i will be very disappoint in you.
Gods adding music to my ipod is such a chore.
im just lazy and get hour long versions of songs on YouTube and listen to them.
which is why I would love an R18 Smashboards

Wishful thinking blah blah blah I know
awww but I wouldn't be allowed here D:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
if its not a monster hunt i will be very disappoint in you.

im just lazy and get hour long versions of songs on YouTube and listen to them.

awww but I wouldn't be allowed here D:
I like adding my music cause I go for an hour walk every day... and a quiet walk is boring. lol

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Fetish group?
I remember someone wanting to make a Rule 34 group or PM discussion.

I wasn't invited. Not that I wanted to be of course:upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom