• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

At least this site doesn't give infractions for posting something "too stupid to be interpreted by stupid people."

No seriously, we all do error sometime. It's life i suppose.
How about the fusion of all the members together? In other words, my next photoshop project :smirk:
Oh my god! I can't wait to see it!:4dedede:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok guys, just a little update. You probably noticed the new notice I just put up at the top of the page.

To go a bit further....well, this might take a while to fix. Warchamp is our technical savant as many of you likely know...and he's currently gone to SGDQ 2015, so I'm not sure if we CAN fix it. I'm trying to look into it but I can't promise I'm even able to find the issue, much less address it.
was the ads problem related?

because i still don;t see them with adblock off, lol :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ok guys, just a little update. You probably noticed the new notice I just put up at the top of the page.

To go a bit further....well, this might take a while to fix. Warchamp is our technical savant as many of you likely know...and he's currently gone to SGDQ 2015, so I'm not sure if we CAN fix it. I'm trying to look into it but I can't promise I'm even able to find the issue, much less address it.
Whaa He is gone? Pfff well I didnt know that
---
So I found the gorilla that was the inspiration for that dating game.
"According to Huffington Post, Shabani is more muscular than most gorillas and has “mastered the art of the fierce stare.” This is what has caused the gorilla’s sudden popularity."

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
was the ads problem related?

because i still don;t see them with adblock off, lol :)
I'm not sure at all. My experience with the tech side is very limited, and I'm not even sure if I have the admin level needed to find and fix the problem. I'm trying to google a manual to fix it but I'm not gonna lie, we're probably going to have to just hope either Warchamp comes on or one of the other admin knows how to fix it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Of course it would be glitchy, it was only the build and they were still working on it

@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf so Im fighting the Wecha Kacha and I have to say, love his battle music

Im seeing if I good enough to kick his *** alone but man he hits hard
this theme right?
Verryyy good theme.
you fighting the Guild Kecha? He's kinda hard to solo that early if so.

thats fine, at least you're looking into it.
rip warchamp sensei though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Well damn! This problem must be a big one! Like Ridley lmao.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not sure at all. My experience with the tech side is very limited, and I'm not even sure if I have the admin level needed to find and fix the problem. I'm trying to google a manual to fix it but I'm not gonna lie, we're probably going to have to just hope either Warchamp comes on or one of the other admin knows how to fix it.
At least you're trying to fix it. I wish I could help but I'm not skilled in the coding department of things.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
.....yeah it is the Guild one, WELP Rip me
its POSSIBLE to solo him, its just difficult with low tier gear at first.

oh right, on 2-monster missions where both of them are out at once, the monsters have less HP.
so this Kecha actually has more HP than the one in the Tetsu/Kecha mission.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When an animal goes extinct because of humans, is it natural selection?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well Professor Gravy have rejoin the no-avatar club! Another one in the list.:4mii:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm working on making "patterns"

How is that for a "sponge" material?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have a question @ Neo Zero Neo Zero , even tough you are very occupied for try to fix the problem and i respect you for that. Is in the futur, it could possible have a option to have avatar by sending the URL of the image? Like it's possible with the post so it is possible for the avatar? It's just a question of course.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I have a question @ Neo Zero Neo Zero , even tough you are very occupied for try to fix the problem and i respect you for that. Is in the futur, it could possible have a option to have avatar by sending the URL of the image? Like it's possible with the post so it is possible for the avatar? It's just a question of course.
I think that Gravatar option replaced it. I don't know enough about it to really be able to answer it though, can pass it along though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
its POSSIBLE to solo him, its just difficult with low tier gear at first.

oh right, on 2-monster missions where both of them are out at once, the monsters have less HP.
so this Kecha actually has more HP than the one in the Tetsu/Kecha mission.
Yeah, I'm just gonna abandon the mission for now because I already died once

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think that Gravatar option replaced it. I don't know enough about it to really be able to answer it though, can pass it along though.
OK thank's for answering my question. Because in case you fix the problem but it happen again in the futur, Just send the URL of the image you want for avatar could be a very efficace other way to change your avatar without need to worried about glitch in the futur. Thank's for feedback!:4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
l-like i saiddddddddd im around if you did want to kill it for some reason.
im just helping random guys with farmin Deviljho.
Oh thank god that havent popped up for me yet

and what Im scared of is when I play online, I may take the mosts hits and since my defense is only 43, I might take all 3 lives D:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Oh thank god that havent popped up for me yet

and what Im scared of is when I play online, I may take the mosts hits and since my defense is only 43, I might take all 3 lives D:
eh well, thats why you should get some armor first. plus i wouldnt really mind if you took all 3 lives, though we'd kill him before that even happened probably.

more or less, you're kinda trapping yourself if you're scared of dying online, but you cant defeat the monsters solo for better armor. albeittt online players can sometimes be major jerks.
though thats also why offline mode is a thing i guess lol.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Everytime I see this, I slap myself and wonder...
What was I thinking when I posted this?
That's how I feel about this.

Yes, back in 2010 I was that immature user nobody liked. At least I've gotten way better about it, and made good impressions on other forums like this one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
eh well, thats why you should get some armor first. plus i wouldnt really mind if you took all 3 lives, though we'd kill him before that even happened probably.

more or less, you're kinda trapping yourself if you're scared of dying online, but you cant defeat the monsters solo for better armor. albeittt online players can sometimes be major jerks.
though thats also why offline mode is a thing i guess lol.
Maybe we can try playing that together online after dinner? because it is almost dinner time

D

Deleted member

Yes, back in 2010 I was that immature user nobody liked. At least I've gotten way better about it, and made good impressions on other forums like this one.
And in that same year, 001rich100 went Super Saiyan towards me for no reason.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Im not scared about dying online, Im more scared of wasting your time xp but You should see my vaulting. I have been getting better, Although I still do miss a bunch
PFFFT wasting my time by playing Monster Hunter 4 is not a thing.
i experimented with IG and CB (insect glaive/chargeblade) when the game got released, and IG was a bit more of the interesting one to me. I like the buff system and vaulting and such. fit as a new weapon.
CB im... indifferent, about. its waaay too powerful though.
vaulting is a good thing to get down though if you use IG, greattt for dodging attacks and such usually.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Well, I don't think I started making good impressions until i came over to this thread. I stuck over with the Link boards for a while until I realized i wasn't gonna get any more out of them, and I wouldn't be able to contribute to them for a long time. They didn't really like me, anyway.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I want my 2 1/2 minutes back. Parents are too sensitive these days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
PFFFT wasting my time by playing Monster Hunter 4 is not a thing.
i experimented with IG and CB (insect glaive/chargeblade) when the game got released, and IG was a bit more of the interesting one to me. I like the buff system and vaulting and such. fit as a new weapon.
CB im... indifferent, about. its waaay too powerful though.
vaulting is a good thing to get down though if you use IG, greattt for dodging attacks and such usually.
I leaning to dodge with it more XD I volted out of the way of the Kechas attacks and felt proud.

then it pined me on a wall xp

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well, I don't think I started making good impressions until i came over to this thread. I stuck over with the Link boards for a while until I realized i wasn't gonna get any more out of them, and I wouldn't be able to contribute to them for a long time. They didn't really like me, anyway.
eh i think i made a decent impression here.
i dont remember anyone here outright hating me so far, so thats a win atleast!
.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom