• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Everytime I see this, I slap myself and wonder...
What was I thinking when I posted this?

D

Deleted member

ok the day the miiverse get redesign and the day the paper mario stage was announced.....

IT;S A CONSPIRACY!!!

But seriously, what a weird coincidences :)
Wow, seems like that's a huge day. lol
Either way, the upgrade from Windows 7 / 8.1 won't come out exactly on July 29. Micro$oft will apparently roll it in waves. Windows Insiders get it first.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wow, seems like that's a huge day. lol
Either way, the upgrade from Windows 7 / 8.1 won't come out exactly on July 29. Micro$oft will apparently roll it in waves. Windows Insiders get it first.
their system is honestly a bit screwed up because I technically am an insider, but only to get a build (it was glitchy btw, hope they tested the final).

congrats ms, i don;t help you and you give me the build anyway :)

Btw, cortana seems to know nothing of paper mario in that build, again, hope iot's fixed :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is this what would happen if I fuse with @Shrek_is_love ?

Why do i suddenly want to see fusion of other member? Wait, let me see in my head how it will look......Hum....oh...

Oh my god!...this is beautiful.....and scary at the same time...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

their system is honestly a bit screwed up because I technically am an insider, but only to get a build (it was glitchy btw, hope they tested the final).

Btw, cortana seems to know nothing of paper mario in that build, again, hope iot's fixed :)
I think it's being rolled out in waves to avoid server issues. Build 10240 came out and that's considered to be the "RTM" build.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Of course it would be glitchy, it was only the build and they were still working on it

@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf so Im fighting the Wecha Kacha and I have to say, love his battle music

Im seeing if I good enough to kick his ass alone but man he hits hard

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Why do i suddenly want to see fusion of other member? Wait, let me see in my head how it will look......Hum....oh...

Oh my god!...this is beautiful.....and scary at the same time...
How about the fusion of all the members together? In other words, my next photoshop project :smirk:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Of course it would be glitchy, it was only the build and they were still working on it
I know that, but I didn;t expected that much.

Like i upscaled the text since I can;t see a thing (I really don;t like how windows manages font for my eyes) and like almost every icons felt like watching gray blurry stuff from an old CRT tv.....

and cortana sucked when i said stuff.....

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Ok guys, just a little update. You probably noticed the new notice I just put up at the top of the page.

To go a bit further....well, this might take a while to fix. Warchamp is our technical savant as many of you likely know...and he's currently gone to SGDQ 2015, so I'm not sure if we CAN fix it. I'm trying to look into it but I can't promise I'm even able to find the issue, much less address it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom