• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Soon, pretty soon, I'll end up changing my avatar to something non-Pikachu.
inb4 but we know you because of pikachu

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
When do you get it back again?
My mood goes randomly.

Sometimes I'm in Nintendo mood, others I'm in Disney mood, then I also have the Type-Moon mood. The Transformers mood is nothing unfrequent, I just don't bring it that much.

Soul.

My mood goes randomly.

Sometimes I'm in Nintendo mood, others I'm in Disney mood, then I also have the Type-Moon mood. The Transformers mood is nothing unfrequent, I just don't bring it that much.
oh.
I was talking about you getting your avatar change thing lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still want a Saber Figma despite I've never seen Fate/Stay Night

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
oh well im bored now.
back to spriting.

guys ive gotten like addicted to sprite making ;_;

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just wanna be the very best

...like no one ever was :pt:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I saw Ant-Man the other day and LOVED it (he's probably my favorite MCU hero now after Captain America).

But at the same time I realized the four main characters are essentially the same as in Kung Fu Panda. Hear me out.
Scott Lang/Ant-Man=Po=Unexpected main character thrusted into a legacy bigger than himself. Wins despite the odds.
Hope=Tigris=Upset that she wasn't "the chosen one". Later becomes a love interest (?) (I've not seen KFP2, but is there a love interest angle?)
Hank Pym=Shifu=Old "Master" who must train new main hero. Very frank, rarely gives compliments.
Darren Cross=Tai Lung=Main antagonist. Used to idolize and work under Old Master. When not deemed "ready", resentment grew. Overly ambitious. Master "saw themselves" in them. Dies at the end.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
So I saw Ant-Man the other day and LOVED it (he's probably my favorite MCU hero now after Captain America).

But at the same time I realized the four main characters are essentially the same as in Kung Fu Panda. Hear me out.
Scott Lang/Ant-Man=Po=Unexpected main character thrusted into a legacy bigger than himself. Wins despite the odds.
Hope=Tigris=Upset that she wasn't "the chosen one". Later becomes a love interest (?) (I've not seen KFP2, but is there a love interest angle?)
Hank Pym=Shifu=Old "Master" who must train new main hero. Very frank, rarely gives compliments.
Darren Cross=Tai Lung=Main antagonist. Used to idolize and work under Old Master. When not deemed "ready", resentment grew. Overly ambitious. Master "saw themselves" in them. Dies at the end.
I'm still very excited to see the movie. I actually got tickets off Fandango, and I'm seeing it tomorrow.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
May someone explain me what happened one month ago to Nintendo-Spider151 and his avatar, please? I'm kinda confused with the conversation right now :confused:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still very excited to see the movie. I actually got tickets off Fandango, and I'm seeing it tomorrow.
Tell me what you think when you see it! Personally I thought it was great. Definitely excited that it's been confirmed that Ant-Man will appear in Captain America: Civil War.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
May someone explain me what happened one month ago to Nintendo-Spider151 and his avatar, please? I'm kinda confused with the conversation right now :confused:
Fun fact: I personally chose his current avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom