• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

yeah I got in trouble one because **** with a s wasn't censored and I got with with censor dodging- wait, the word I used is censored now, Hallelujah
I didn't know the "w" word was even censored to be honest, but I guess adding bag to it bypassed it.

Censor dodging is more when you use code to dodge it right?

Yup. I just tested it and was able to type out the "F" word no problem. But THAT is actual censor dodging.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
t-this tournament i entered... its full of ness players.
i'll probably... drop out and switch to MH4 soon

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Good luck bros, going to take one last shot of that invincible tequila before we head home for the night. Here's to hoping that my system is strong enough to handle more trash. :4wario2:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I didn't know the "w" word was even censored to be honest, but I guess adding bag to it bypassed it.

Censor dodging is more when you use code to dodge it right?

Yup. I just tested it and was able to type out the "F" word no problem. But THAT is actual censor dodging.
You you put something int he word that make it not get censored, thats Censor dodging
Like adding extra U s to ****

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
>not telling I'm levels beyond sadistic

But it's fun times. They just said they're interested, not disgusted. :4dk:
I suppose.

But none the less, nah, it's not really to fun to hear about a real murder that happened just now to a real person. There is this queasy, gut lurching that leads to black comedy and nervousness but that is really more a way to cope. There is, in most sane people, even the lightest sense of disgust and dread, but that's not comforting.

So again, I request that you do not. I may be able and in some cases willing to shoulder through ugly and real tales of psychosis, but that doesn't mean I want to on most days, and I assume, neither do most on this site, especially not like this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
t-this tournament i entered... its full of ness players.
i'll probably... drop out and switch to MH4 soon
If you can't take the heat, you'll burn up in the PK Fire. :4ness:

Ah, GameFAQS, don't we all love it.

Also, the talk of murder? That's the first time I've ever seen that talked about in a Social Thread.
Always trust Waluigi to bring up the best topics. :upsidedown:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

just use rosalina and watch the moment they're offstage. then use down b and steal their pk thunder.
Sheik is better because at least she doesn't make a certain scalper go at insane levels.

/s

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Don't let Ness defeat you. You can defeat him. You have the power!

JUST DO IT! :4diddy:
That's like trying to tell me that I can beat a skilled Little Mac on Final Destination as Kirby

I can't DO IT
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
HE ISN'T LETTING HIS DREAMS BE DREAM
YESTERDAY, HE USED SUPER ARMOR. TOMORROW, HE'S GONNA USE SUPER ARMOR

I CAN'T
DO IT

D

Deleted member

I suppose.

But none the less, nah, it's not really to fun to hear about a real murder that happened just now to a real person. There is this queasy, gut lurching that leads to black comedy and nervousness but that is really more a way to cope. There is, in most sane people, even the lightest sense of disgust and dread, but that's not comforting.

So again, I request that you do not. I may be able and in some cases willing to shoulder through ugly and real tales of psychosis, but that doesn't mean I want to on most days, and I assume, neither do most on this site, especially not like this.
I don't really like discussing about this particular subject. I'd just leave it to 4chan.

T

Trick or Treat

Time to go have sex with my gf.

Good night guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I suppose.

I also have the option to keep being the sadistic psychopath I am.
Which that option I will take. :4dk: thug lyfe

I go to get some pie and its gone.

Imma commit a crime
What flavor? :4pacman: Is it chocolate pie? That's my favorite kind of pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom