• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
What I meant was the Super Emerald being non-canon, sorry. :4dk: I just remember someone saying it was non-canon
Oh yeah, the Super Emeralds were retconned a couple years after Sonic and Knuckles released.

Kinda dumb, they were a cool concept that I'd like to see come back, not to mention they were the only way for Tails to use his super form.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You serious?
I don't see the thread anymore. Mods might've deleted it.
All I know is he's burying her in a shallow grave right now.
I'm sure someone got a screencap of it. :4dk:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Next there'll be a thread about him getting chased by the cops.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im sure 4chan is used to this by now

I hope that's the case...

I hope to god it is...
and now this is in my head

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wouldn't it be on the news?
This is just a girl, not a recognized person.
Besides, it's not like they knew he was doing it right away.
The only way the police would know if someone from the thread got his location and called his police department. It'll be a while before the police actually get to the case/find body. :4dk: It's a strange process, man.

T

Trick or Treat

Hey guys hope everyone is happy and doing well tonight that would make me really happy because I like you guys and want all of you to be happy and to enjoy life one day at a time including today which for me has been good but hopefully for you guys it has been even better that would be absolutely amazing news to hear after all

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll bet all that /b/ stuff will be on KYM tomorrow

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey guys hope everyone is happy and doing well tonight that would make me really happy because I like you guys and want all of you to be happy and to enjoy life one day at a time including today which for me has been good but hopefully for you guys it has been even better that would be absolutely amazing news to hear after all
My day's been swell.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Whoa, you be typing unusually fast.....
Suspicious.

MainJPW

M.T.A
You seem jittery.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
That's good to hear. My day has been going fine, but hasn't been very interesting. ( ᐛ )

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

You guys be jumping to conclusions. What if my avi got him hungry?
That even worse because thats a child
Whoa, you be typing unusually fast.....
Suspicious.
My eyes are in so much pain that that almost looked like something the iphones auto complete would make
I am happy to hear that!

Whyyyyyyyy|yyyyyyyyyyyyy is that zuspicious?
You sound happy

Had sex with your gf?

If you cant tell, that was a joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom