• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Nah but they're Sonic games so it's safe to assume they suck. ;)
You chuck it on that one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on your mother
And you chuck it on your father
You chuck it on your brother
And you chuck it on your sister
You chuck it on that one
And you chuck it on me.
image.jpg

D

Deleted member

Excellent choice, friend. Is it safe to assume you're talking about the Wii version?

What'cha talkin' to them about?
Yeah. But I enjoyed the DS version too (even if it was basically Sonic Rush 3.0).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Finally, I'm going on summer vacations. Another train ride awaits me tomorrow, though.

Thankfully, I've saved a lot of Guilty Crown episodes to watch on the ride. And I have my 3DS fully charged as well.

Nothing feels better than finishing a whole school year and getting to do whatever you want for a while.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ooooohhhhh, lol woops XD :p

I should've realized. Some of the music from those games are really good....
Yeah, I'm watching a play through of Touhou 6 and Lunate Elf is already one of my favorites.
Thought about just ignoring people's advice and just go straight to playing 6 instead of 8 but when I saw stage 4 I was like OKAY IM NOT READY FOR THIS YET.

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
Ah, Miiverse. Always has horrible stuff posted on there.

Looking at the stuff there when playing Super Mario 3D World...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wrestling's fake. :troll:
The fights are too dramatic for my tastes anyway.
Not only they can be melodramatic, but they do some of the most ridiculous ways to end a match. Just like the one match when Seamus had to kiss the *** of his opponent, only for him to knock the guy out and make him kiss his ***.

Then there's when another match that would lead two wrestlers into fighting their way to a van. Then they would drive back after the next match to finish their fight in one big Peter vs Giant Chicken-esque scuffle. never forget that match when me and my old man went to see that match. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Not only they can be melodramatic, but they do some of the most ridiculous ways to end a match. Just like the one match when Seamus had to kiss the *** of his opponent, only for him to knock the guy out and make him kiss his ***.
Then there's when another match that would lead two wrestlers into fighting their way to a van. Then they would drive back after the next match to finish their fight in one big Peter vs Giant Chicken-esque scuffle. never forget that match when me and my old man went to see that match. :laugh:
I remember there was a match that broke out into a mass mob fight not too long ago. When the police got there, they treated the wrestler like he was some sort of demon even going to the extent of tieing his wrists up IN STRING.
That was the turnoff for me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reaching 38°C/100°CF

lol no rain this time

EDIT: yeah Im melting :troll:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm supposed to watch out for critters, like rodents and other small animals. In hot weather like this they hide in cool places, some guy found a snake in his barbecue pit trying to stay cool from the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom