• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
wait what happened?
I don't think it's anything that can be repeated here.
Either way, I wouldn't want to say. You can probably imagine.
I shouldn't have gotten back into RP.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
want a sprite of something?
could try making you one as a gift lol.
not much else i can offer you ;_;
Sure thing, I wouldn't mind having myself that cute sprite sitting next to my current signature. Can you make one of Dr. Ivo Robotnik?

D

Deleted member

Who even roleplays these days?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure thing, I wouldn't mind having myself that cute sprite sitting next to my current signature. Can you make one of Dr. Ivo Robotnik?

Why i want suddenly a emote of this Robotnik?

Soul.

You're still the same person, man. Nothing changed. RP marriages are lousy most of the time, but that doesn't mean anything.
It just happens. Taking them seriously is what is actually lousy.

D

Deleted member

I've had many mod credentials I'd be great for the job.
I've been a mod in several chatrooms but I don't know if that counts. Either way, the current staff is doing a great job already. If I were to be part of it, I would get ousted pretty quick.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You're still the same person, man. Nothing changed. RP marriages are lousy most of the time, but that doesn't mean anything.
It just happens. Taking them seriously is what is actually lousy.
No marriages happened--no, not exactly.
Still.
It so happens that the person who I still am is deeply flawed. I can't help but feel I've wounded others and myself greviously.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been a mod in several chatrooms but I don't know if that counts. Either way, the current staff is doing a great job already. If I were to be part of it, I would get ousted pretty quick.
Why? Mods only get demoted if they do something terribly stupid (which I'm sure you won't) or are inactive in a period of a few months (which you aren't). :p

I've had many mod credentials I'd be great for the job.
Never ask to be a mod. That has downed the chances of many prospective candidates. ;)

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to be a Mod

:4inversepsychology:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh I don't expect to get modded anytime soon. I'm just letting it be known for the future.

Soul.

That didn't happen--no, not exactly.
Still.
It so happens that the person who I still am is deeply flawed. I can't help but feel I've injured others and myself greviously.
What makes you say that? Did you argue with someone in that RP or is there something missing?

D

Deleted member

Why? Mods only get demoted if they do something terribly stupid (which I'm sure you won't) or are inactive in a period of a few months (which you aren't). :p
Yeah, exactly. I have the tendency of believing I'd do something absolutely stupid whenever I take a "big" job. Last time I "worked" for someone was ZippCast, and that only lasted a few months.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now i have the power of Pingas with me. What are you gonna to say to this, internet?!
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, Five Night's at Freddies 4 was released today

I watched a bit of Markiplier and it looks quite good

A lot better than 3

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Never ask to be a mod. That has downed the chances of many prospective candidates. ;)

I've never asked to be a mod or an admin. It's always just been given to me. ;)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't you love when a song starts as a feels charged ballad and then shifts into a brutal explosion of riffs and demonic vocals? :4darkpit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom