• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
We can create Stories, People, Epics, Life, Gods!

But that **** gets boring when your making it.
Compare contemporary art to works like the Sistine Chapel, the Statue of Michaelangelo, and the Bible. Think how much worse they had it when Photoshop wasn't a thing.

We artists nowadays have it easy.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
As much as I looooooove :4feroy:, I reaaaaaally think he needs a nerf on the ending lag department
Alot of his moves (Especially the Neutral Special, goddamn) have little-to-nonexistent ending lag (As an example; When I want to hit an open Roy that's charging a Neutral Special in the back with a flaming mallet, I don't want him releasing it and FSmashing me a nanosecond later when I try) which makes it reaaaal hard to punish him
Just an opinion :4pacman:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
As much as I looooooove :4feroy:, I reaaaaaally think he needs a nerf on the ending lag department
Alot of his moves (Especially the Neutral Special, goddamn) have little-to-nonexistent ending lag (As an example; When I want to hit an open Roy that's charging a Neutral Special in the back with a flaming mallet, I don't want him releasing it and FSmashing me a nanosecond later when I try) which makes it reaaaal hard to punish him
Or we should buff Marth (And indirectly Marth with boobs) to have just as little ending lag on his moves. That'll be fun, right guys? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty sure that if you say that on the Roy board. Almost everybody is going to **** on or say that your wrong because they will say that Roy is not that good or even ****. Just sayin'.
tumblr_inline_mxo1zbo80S1spmsxh.gif

Soul.

Marth doesn't need any more buffs. He's the best he's ever been in Smash 4 but that's just me. Buffed jab and other **** I can't remember atm.
Roy isn't better than Marth.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Marth doesn't need any more buffs. He's the best he's ever been in Smash 4 but that's just me. Buffed jab and other **** I can't remember atm.
Say that to the Marth Board and smashbros reddit. You going to have fun.
reyn time (2).png

Grass

Smash Lord
Soul, I can confirm roy isn't better than marth, but lucina is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Soul, I can confirm roy isn't better than marth, but lucina is.
Uh.....no. With all the optism of the world. Roy is cleary better than Marth and Lucina in Smash 4. Ironic since he was a worst clone of Marth in Melee.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 63056 what a bunch of jokers.
Now it's Reyn Time!
reyn time (2).png

like he got buffed in all the right way and all the wrong ways.
Are we talking the same Roy? The one with:
-Better combo
-Better Grab
-Better KO
-Better damage
-Better speed
-Better Sweetspot
Than Marth and Lucina? The only thing that he got nerf is he recovery vertically and the reache of his sword. But excepted that, he is just better than the two really.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Are we talking the same Roy? The one with:
-Better combo
-Better Grab
-Better KO
-Better damage
-Better speed
-Better Sweetspot
Than Marth and Lucina? The only thing that he got nerf is he recovery vertically and the reach of his sword. But excepted that, he is just better than the two really.
>>-Better combo
-Better combo
-Better Grab
-Better KO
-Better damage
-Better speed
-Better Sweetspot
top kek

Combo consists of 2 moves. His damage is so high now that he can't combo past a few moves.
>>better KO
only if you're bad lol

>>better damage
damage is roughly the same.

>>Better sweet spot
wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom