• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*notices sticky note sister brought with her*
*3DS Code is on it*
*She didn't register on 3DS yet*
*grabs sticky note*
*hides it*
<_< >_>

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Actually, now that I think about it. I don't plan on playing Mewtwo on my 3ds. I main Pit and the 3ds is only for practice. I have to use my Wii U code since that is something me and my friends all play on but if I can get it organized properly I might just raffle off my 3ds code.

Anyone know how I can do these raffles fair and square?

EDIT: @ Dastardly Ridleylash Dastardly Ridleylash tagging you cause you might wanna know.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Actually, now that I think about it. I don't plan on playing Mewtwo on my 3ds. I main Pit and the 3ds is only for practice. I have to use my Wii U code since that is something me and my friends all play on but if I can get it organized properly I might just raffle off my 3ds code.

I would say that it would be easier to just give the code to whoever really cannot get Mewtwo at any point in the near future, really. That way the code doesn't accidentally end up going to someone who already has Mewtwo on both systems.

Though the criteria for "who cannot get Mewtwo anytime soon/at all this year" would need to be known for that to work.

MonsterLucario

Smash Rookie

EDIT: @ Dastardly Ridleylash Dastardly Ridleylash tagging you cause you might wanna know.
Which region?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Because I'm bored:

Main Event players
:4mario::4link::4pikachu::4bowser::4dk::4megaman::4mewtwo::4sonic::4pacman::4luigi::4marth::4wario:
:4samus::4zss:

Upper high card

:4bowserjr::4falcon::4diddy::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4kirby::4lucario::4metaknight::4pit::4yoshi::4ludwig:
:4wiifit::4lucina::4zelda:

Midcard
:4charizard::4dedede::4duckhunt::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4littlemac::4ness::4olimar::4shulk::4tlink::4villager::4larry::4roy::4iggy::4morton::roypm::wolf:
:rosalina::4peach::4palutena::4wendy:

Lowcard
:4darkpit::4drmario::4lucas::4alph::4rob::4robinm::4wiifitm::4lemmy::popo:
:4jigglypuff::4villagerf::4robinf:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I bought the Mii Outfits before I knew it, but man, playing Link Mii vs. Link is more fun than I would've thought.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm curious as to what Mewtwo's shield break animation looks like.
Also, just for no reason at all, I only just noticed that Zero Suit Samus is the only character in the original 3ds/Wii U roster that has a down smash that doesn't cover both sides. Something that both Mewtwo and Lucas have.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
@ Dastardly Ridleylash Dastardly Ridleylash since you seem to be the only one really in need. I'll help you out. When I get home later today I give you my 3DS code. Assuming you have one of course.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
@ Dastardly Ridleylash Dastardly Ridleylash since you seem to be the only one really in need. I'll help you out. When I get home later today I give you my 3DS code. Assuming you have one of course.
I have a 2DS with Smash, so it will work. Thanks so much, Caz.

I'll probably be home sometime after 2:00 in the afternoon, so it should be fine to leave in my inbox for when I get home.

It took a bit of effort, but at least I won't lag like a tool in regards to Mewtwo. :p

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
For those who didn't get codes, Mootoo is pretty darned underwhelming. He lacks any kind of fun gimmick, and he seems really average. Fairly powerful, but basically made of glass. Uthrow isn't as impressive as I had hoped. Pretty lacking in the combo department but Confusion sets up KOs against stupid people/Mac on the side of the stage. Shadow Ball is weak and charging doesn't seem to do much.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
There is only 1 Super Circuit track in MK8.
ONE!
AND IT'S MARIO CIRCUIT!!!!!!!!!!
Why not Ribbon Road, Sky Garden, or Cheese Land!?
Ribbon Road would have been AWESOME with the antigravity!
Riding on a ribbon in the air... IT COULD HAVE BEEN COOL!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYES!
RIBBON ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD!
And I was right! It IS COOL!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
200cc; Git Handling or Git Gud

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Eh, I don't really need Mewtwo since I got Yoshi. :4yoshi:
Best part: he wasn't changed in the patch, it seems.
And now, with Hoo-hah out of the way, it's about time for Yoshi to take over. :demon:

Also, I really want a photoshop. That Lion King "Long Live the King" scene with Scar as :4shulk:(he got buffed!) and :4diddy: as Mustafa. Please, someone.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Eh, I don't really need Mewtwo since I got Yoshi. :4yoshi:
Best part: he wasn't changed in the patch, it seems.
And now, with Hoo-hah out of the way, it's about time for Yoshi to take over. :demon:

Also, I really want a photoshop. That Lion King "Long Live the King" scene with Scar as :4shulk:(he got buffed!) and :4diddy: as Mustafa. Please, someone.
I can see it now...

:4shulk:I'M REEEEEAAALLY FEEEELING IT! *Claws at Diddy's hands and shoves him off*
:4diddy:*Falls* HOO HAAAAAAAH!

... Yeeeeah.:warioc:

MainJPW

M.T.A
For those who didn't get codes, Mootoo is pretty darned underwhelming. He lacks any kind of fun gimmick, and he seems really average. Fairly powerful, but basically made of glass. Uthrow isn't as impressive as I had hoped. Pretty lacking in the combo department but Confusion sets up KOs against stupid people/Mac on the side of the stage. Shadow Ball is weak and charging doesn't seem to do much.
Well, there's still Lucas to look forward to.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
I had to go to class so I didn't see it at first, but-
BUT-
CHEESE LAND, BABY PARK, BIG BLUE, NEO BOWSER CITY, AND A SUBWAY LEVEL?!

*Heavy breathing*
*GASPS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*Explodes*

Confusion looks fun to use.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I-
I downloaded Mewtwo.
I downloaded Mewtwo
Ooooohhh maaaann
Hopefully my Sister forgets