• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Chrome's made in mind with people who only browse, thus they want seamless browsing that won't die if one page crashes etc etc. so eats up RAM like crazy, thus, it's not good for multitasking.

I myself use Opera, since firefox had been crashing on me lately :(

Any other colors in the dress?
No just white, you can add different shade if you want and the black line are still black but the rest is moslty white.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've just found out there's a spin-off of Fairy Tail that explains the origins of Fairy Tail and its first master, Mavis.

Why have I only just found this? This is more enjoyable than the actual Fairy Tail plot! ...and I haven't seen any fanservice yet.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've just found out there's a spin-off of Fairy Tail that explains the origins of Fairy Tail and its first master, Mavis.

Why have I only just found this? This is more enjoyable than the actual Fairy Tail plot! ...and I haven't seen any fanservice yet.
...after saying there's no fanservice, I am now reading pages of pre-pubescent girls undressing and soaking in the water...

...I feel dirty.

...why did I have to see that...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning everyone. How's it going? :starman:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I will say the same thing when i will get my custom emote from FalKoopa. 'Just a question of time...
We can get custom emotes?

Why has no one told me this? Do you not want my links?!
I take that as, "Bizarre situation that puts me in a state of shock".

How does that even. . .how did it. . . WHAT.
Apparently People like my art.

who knew.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wait, something Fairy Tail related that has an actual plot and no fanservice? Did I woke up in an alternate dimension or something?

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
What's the story behind the shark thing?
Kinda long story. :v

Let's just say that to adapt to it's prey his ancestors evolved into land animals. And developed lungs and feet. He happens to have a certain "gift". The gift i'm talking about is another story tho. :p

He's simply called Owston. His name is based on the scientific name of the goblin shark. Just like them he can extend his jaw to capture prey. Among other abilities.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The custom emote that i request are all of the vilain of SPM and Timpani. If you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom