• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't known him. And "& Knuckles" is still better at the end. IMO of course.:dkmelee:
Your opinion is always wrong. My opinion is always right. Didn't you learn this in Opinionology class? :4pacman:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You be sure that the day i get a emote for the five antagonist of Super Paper Mario, i will spam them for the heck of it! Too bad it will never happen. :(

Well i hope for you that you have fun when doing your snapshot! As a artist myself, i always try to do draw for fun. If i feel it's bad or i don't have fun to do it. I just stop but i don't want that. I always try my best for every draw i do. So yeah, i hope you like your work!:4pacman: (I really need a emote of Count Bleck,Dimentio, O'Chunk,Nastasia and Mimic (Maybe Timpani too...) by the way... I will demand to alderaro5)
Well I do try to have fun with my creativity. Of course, Smash snapshots can only do so much, but creativity and imagination can do so much more. Sadly I don't have drawing skills. :(

Well this escalated quickly. Fanfictions and fetishes are consuming the soon to be corpse of this thread.
And who is saying that it is a bad thing? :4dk:
Tbh much art of ships and such these days, especially on tumblr, makes me sad. There's good art from time to time, but it's to the more ridiculous ships rather than any I love. Even :4pit:x:4palutena: has been going under the radar lately due to other ships and new games, and heck, somehow :4samus:x:4megaman: ship art has been growing as of late. It's like I have tons of ideas for Pit and Samus, and yet I can't really find many who wouldn't mind drawing the ideas out, and it's been months that I've been searching. Part of me does want to give up the search.
But seriously, you'd be surprised on how much Pit/Samus ideas I have stored up, waiting to be given the spotlight. An example of such ideas? Well here's one.
-Pit (with the Poseidon Cannon) and Samus in her Power Suit that was modified to shoot water having a fun and intense water gun fight. Now with high-powered cannons. Perfect for Summer.

But it's as they say: Jealousy can make one do crazy things, right? I wouldn't consider myself crazy completely; just easily angered these days.

Oh, and um, as strange as it is, I ain't always doing it for me loving the ship (or big sis/little bro or close friend relationship), but I understand that 2016 will march the 30th anniversary of both Kid Icarus and Metroid (and Zelda...) franchises. So even without me, I would actually hope a small rise in KI and Metroid art come out during that time.

That new avy of yours kinda has me curious btw, and sorry for ranting. :(

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i have to go, see ya guys l8ter
:happysheep:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, a video with fan-made CG on the first page? Cool!

*cue everyone in the comments either whining about the CG quality which for a fan video is perfectly fine or insulting Smash 4/Brawl for the sake of spiteful "humor"*

Sigh. . .I hate it when Smashboards looks like the Sonic fan base.

The only real flaws with that video were that it revolved around Mario/the SSE when those are the two most cliché fan film concepts ever.

Ah, well. Internet will be internet.

I'm probably gonna look for Power Puff Girls Z on YouTube later out of bile fascination. Any idea what I should expect?
:4megaman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i have to go, see ya guys l8ter
:happysheep:
See you L-ater. (I forget that i need a Mr.L emote too...)
Well I do try to have fun with my creativity. Of course, Smash snapshots can only do so much, but creativity and imagination can do so much more. Sadly I don't have drawing skills. :(

Tbh much art of ships and such these days, especially on tumblr, makes me sad. There's good art from time to time, but it's to the more ridiculous ships rather than any I love. Even :4pit:x:4palutena: has been going under the radar lately due to other ships and new games, and heck, somehow :4samus:x:4megaman: ship art has been growing as of late. It's like I have tons of ideas for Pit and Samus, and yet I can't really find many who wouldn't mind drawing the ideas out, and it's been months that I've been searching. Part of me does want to give up the search.
But seriously, you'd be surprised on how much Pit/Samus ideas I have stored up, waiting to be given the spotlight. An example of such ideas? Well here's one.
-Pit (with the Poseidon Cannon) and Samus in her Power Suit that was modified to shoot water having a fun and intense water gun fight. Now with high-powered cannons. Perfect for Summer.

But it's as they say: Jealousy can make one do crazy things, right? I wouldn't consider myself crazy completely; just easily angered these days.

Oh, and um, as strange as it is, I ain't always doing it for me loving the ship (or big sis/little bro or close friend relationship), but I understand that 2016 will march the 30th anniversary of both Kid Icarus and Metroid (and Zelda...) franchises. So even without me, I would actually hope a small rise in KI and Metroid art come out during that time.

That new avy of yours kinda has me curious btw, and sorry for ranting. :(
Drawning is a thing that you need 3 thing to get better:
1. Training
2. Help
3. And Training
That's 3 step are obligotary in my opinion. You need to training and training for getting better and the help of person and see tutorial in the internet. I have do this and i become much better, i can assure you. But i still need to training.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are we talking about JOHN CENA????
Crap, I can't embed facebook videos x.x
Well, I'm not too busy atm, so if anyone wants to request a drawing or anything I could do it :)
Can i request a draw of one of my character?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah sure :happysheep:
Well can you do a draw of her?
filename-1 (8).jpg

It's a draw of my sister by the way.
She is one of my OC and i would really like to have a draw of her do by a person who is good at draw. Also do you do with color?

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Oh, a video with fan-made CG on the first page? Cool!

*cue everyone in the comments either whining about the CG quality which for a fan video is perfectly fine or insulting Smash 4/Brawl for the sake of spiteful "humor"*

Sigh. . .I hate it when Smashboards looks like the Sonic fan base.

The only real flaws with that video were that it revolved around Mario/the SSE when those are the two most cliché fan film concepts ever.

Ah, well. Internet will be internet.

I'm probably gonna look for Power Puff Girls Z on YouTube later out of bile fascination. Any idea what I should expect?
:4megaman:
Expect bad. A lot of bad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah sure I can do it in color
Thank's so with all the gratitude i can give to you. I can't wait to see it!!:4dedede: It's like Flight draw all over again!!!:4dk:
(By the way i can give you the color, here it is:
Puppil: Black Violet (Make them look like that they're are so black that it's almost like space)
Hair: White
Dress: White
Skin: Pale or normal
Say to me if you want more info.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Change avatar again for the Green Thunder. Mr.L! (I really really need a emote of him with all of the other Major vilain of SPM and Timpani i swear.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It was made by @shrooby. Though I can try. :p I know how to use Photoshop.

:231:
So can you make a emote of Count Bleck, Dimentio, O'Chunk, Mimic, Mr.L and Nastasia head? I will say Timpani but she as no canon appareance of her human and there is one that i cant show right now. But i dont force you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You're dead to me.
Why the switch? aren't they the same at this point? x3
Chrome eats up too much RAM if you open multiple tabs. And I am a frequent Wiki-Walker, so it was better.

So can you make a emote of Count Bleck, Dimentio, O'Chunk, Mimic, Mr.L and Nastasia head? I will say Timpani but she as no canon appareance of her human and there is one that i cant show right now. But i dont force you.
Give me a few hours.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So... I switched from
to Fire:4fox:. I'm liking it so far. :awesome:

I guess that search engine will get it's chance another day. :awesome:

Just skimmed the first episode of PPGZ.

The strangeness is strong, but those magical girl transformations are GIF-worthy.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Why the switch? aren't they the same at this point? x3
Chrome's made in mind with people who only browse, thus they want seamless browsing that won't die if one page crashes etc etc. so eats up RAM like crazy, thus, it's not good for multitasking.

I myself use Opera, since firefox had been crashing on me lately :(

Thank's so with all the gratitude i can give to you. I can't wait to see it!!:4dedede: It's like Flight draw all over again!!!:4dk:
(By the way i can give you the color, here it is:
Puppil: Black Violet (Make them look like that they're are so black that it's almost like space)
Hair: White
Dress: White
Skin: Pale or normal
Say to me if you want more info.)
Any other colors in the dress?

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Chrome's made in mind with people who only browse, thus they want seamless browsing that won't die if one page crashes etc etc. so eats up RAM like crazy, thus, it's not good for multitasking.

I myself use Opera, since firefox had been crashing on me lately :(
10GB of RAM, Don't think I'll ever have an issue #Swag
uncanny link emote 2.png

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
In my opinion, Chrome > Firefox > Safari > Opera > Everything else except IE > Internet Explorer

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
They're all good browsers, it just depends on your specific needs, Chrome is a pain to use when you're running illustrator + maya + opencanvas + more crap, hahaha D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom