• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have a hunch Pixels might be bad/horrendous, but something's inside me is making me want to watch it no matter what.
I just have no interest in it whatsoever.

From what I've seen, it might as well be basically "Setzer & Friedberg's Video Game Movie" for all the shallow references it relies on.

It sounds like you're just taking the game too seriously. And that's not a good thing.

:094:
Well, any advice on how to not do that?

(And don't say "just have fun". I lost my ability to have fun years ago. Around February 2012, to be specific.)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Greetings all!
Hi. :starman:
how goes your day?
I have a hunch Pixels might be bad/horrendous, but something's inside me is making me want to watch it no matter what.
Well, you gotta admit, the special effects are pretty cool even without the plot. Still, I'm optimistic about the movie and believe it will be in fact good (better than Smosh and FNAF at the very least)

Internet was a Risen a long time ago. :troll:
Bad OCs are nothing compared to the infinity amount of stuff Deviantartists and YouTubers have concocted (skyrim mods, anyone?)

D

Deleted member

Almost every movie Adam Sandler appears on has to be ****, and this may not be an exception.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
YouTube comments really are cancer; I can't go to a Melee video without someone ******** about competetive play. :p

Also every Smash video's comments must have Ridley trollers and people crusading for idiotic character choices with flimsy reasoning, but that's neither here nor there. :p

D

Deleted member

YouTube comments really are cancer; I can't go to a Melee video without someone ******** about competetive play. :p

Also every Smash video's comments must have Ridley trollers and people crusading for idiotic character choices with flimsy reasoning, but that's neither here nor there. :p
Thanks, Google+, for making comments even worse than they should be.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

I had a very strong urge to post this pic for some reason.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Remember the Smash Bros. anime theme I put up yesterday? well, here's the teaser for it.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Just don't view losses as a bad thing. Instead, view them as things you can use to learn your mistakes from. That works for me, at least.

:094:
That's another thing everyone tells me that doesn't help.

I look at a match, try to see what my mistake was, and can only come to the conclusion of "turning the console on".

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Did somebody say "I wanna hear Goku's I am speech"? Well here ya go m80

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
That's another thing everyone tells me that doesn't help.

I look at a match, try to see what my mistake was, and can only come to the conclusion of "turning the console on".
Getting frustrated doesn't help if you don't turn it into fuel for making yourself better. Direct your anger towards something positive and beneficial instead of just "rage-quitting."

_gold_

Smash Master
Crisper!

Are you going to be here in around say 3 hours? Or later even. I'd like to redeem that rain check if possible!
'Fraid not, my friend. Today is my last day off before the brutal week of the workforce, so I'll be out all day doing who knows what! Mostly shopping at Best Buy though. Therefore, that rain check is going to have to be put on hold just a skosh longer.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Getting frustrated doesn't help if you don't turn it into fuel for making yourself better. Direct your anger towards something positive and beneficial instead of just "rage-quitting."
I know turning it into rage against the opponent doesn't help.

Saying "this blood clot is going the **** down" and being unable to follow through with it just makes it all the more humiliating when I lose to a teabagger / racist caricature mii / playertag of "420blaze"

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
OK, now that I think about it, I have to ask:

Where did you get all those Woody dolls with the disturbed psycho faces?

I don't want to buy one, but I am legitimately curious.

:4megaman:
Revoltech Woody:

Keep in mind Googling it gives you some weird stuff. Actually more weird stuff than normal stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom