• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Feel like doing absolutely no work at all right now.

Sadly there's a lot to get done.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Did anyone have that childhood where they wished they could interact with their favorite characters?

I always kind of wanted other characters from different shows to be able to interact, cause I want a "Kirby Right Back At Ya" and "Pokemon" crossover, gawd dammit.

Some other ones I'd love would be
"Old Spongebob" VS "New Spongebob"
The chicken fights from "Family Guy" VS Pretty much any show with a large location

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Did anyone have that childhood where they wished they could interact with their favorite characters?

I always kind of wanted other characters from different shows to be able to interact, cause I want a "Kirby Right Back At Ya" and "Pokemon" crossover, gawd dammit.

The chicken fights from "Family Guy" VS Pretty much any show with a large location
I always wanted a Sonic X - TMNT crossover for some reason.
But meh, I was happy with Jimmy Neutron - Fairy Odd Parents. Those episodes were pretty cool.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just leave this message here because why not?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Man, Google Filters is lazy at filtering. Not even the word "curiosity" is safe to search anymore.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Im not findinh anything weird after searching that D:
Its probably hidden underneath a hundred Mars pictures. I was unfortunate to discover it randomly.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Kinda. Would also think of making a self-insert of myself and episode plots. I acually kinda still do the thing you said with youtubers, not even thinking about it, just randomly wonder what would it be like to meet Jontron, or be friends with Jontron, or make a new Grumps show with Jontron. You know what I just think a lot about irrelevant stuff

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Kinda. Would also think of making a self-insert of myself and episode plots. I acually kinda still do the thing you said with youtubers, not even thinking about it just wonder what.would it be like to meet Jontron, or be friends with Jontron, or make a new Grumps show with Jontron. You know what I just think a lot about irrelevant stuff
I also tend to self-insert myself as well, but I only do it in movies and either as myself or kh3d Sora. Yeah I know, I'm weird like that. :link:
Star did you just call me a derpface? :c

I saw one thing that can be maybe considered very slightly NSFW, like barely. But not that bad at all.
Well, that was probably it. :p

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I also tend to self-insert myself as well, but I only do it in movies and either as myself or kh3d Sora. Yeah I know, I'm weird like that. :link:
Well, that was probably it. :p
Now a days I just think up original universes and characters (and still do funk all with them :p), unless I play a game with a character editor like Dark Souls, then I kinda fanfic it a little bit.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Now a days I just think up original universes and characters (and still do funk all with them :p), unless I play a game with a character editor like Dark Souls, then I kinda fanfic it a little bit.
In my mind, kingdom hearts and legend of Zelda are the best games that ever happened, so my imagination tends to revolve around those two. If I try REALLY hard though, I can come up with some pretty original stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/b1Wn4
this is freaking amazing.

Hello Everyone? Did you miss me? :denzel:
Of course.:yeahboi: Hello "not jazzzz". :starman:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Kinda. Would also think of making a self-insert of myself and episode plots. I acually kinda still do the thing you said with youtubers, not even thinking about it, just randomly wonder what would it be like to meet Jontron, or be friends with Jontron, or make a new Grumps show with Jontron. You know what I just think a lot about irrelevant stuff
Jontron and Videogamedunkey collaboration.

DO WANT X1000000000

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Okay so it IS that picture. Pfft you had me expecting something worse.
Well, everyone has their opinions. Its apparent now that we all have a very high tolerance for stuff. Including Google. :dk:
Meh, no kid is safe on the web anyway.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i have a joke
whats a trees favorite drink?

ROOT BEER :dazwa:

AH, NVM..

T

Trick or Treat

Well, everyone has their opinions. Its apparent now that we all have a very high tolerance for stuff. Including Google. :dk:
Meh, no kid is safe on the web anyway.
Well I have been looking up pictures of certain piercings. So compared to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom