• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When I was younger, I always thought the recycle bin looked like a diaper. I was weird person back then...
One of my computers still runs Windows XP to this very day. It works just fine, but I'll have to upgrade it eventually.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It gets pretty ridiculous though. What if amiibos are based on ACTUAL VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS?
*insert 40 dank maymays before making next point*

Then again, I believe that's many youtubers nowadays. Appeal to the masses no matter how stupid you have to be to get their short attention spans.

But that's just a theory of mine. A GAAAEEEEM THEEREEE

Disclaimer: I like watching Game Theory.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fill in the blank.
Game Theory, Game Grumps, common sense, etc
I don't see Game Grumps getting hate.
They suck at games, that's why they're popular. :4pacman: But instead of normally being bad, they are beyond levels of bad.
I guess you can say they're Breaking Bad...

I made that up on the spot pls rate.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
They suck at games, that's why they're popular. :4pacman: But instead of normally being bad, they are beyond levels of bad.

8/8 m8

I see them getting the standard "blah blah blah annoying blah blah sell out blah blah blah where's jontron blah blah blah" stuff all the time. It's only the community that tends to be terrible though. As with a lot of popular things.

I'm watching through their Rainbow Curse playthrough

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

'Still waiting for the end of their Let's Play on Punch-Out!! on the Wii.:4link: I don't care how Danny is bad, he as to do it.:4myfriends:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh i like game theory.

its not like he ever states its factual, anyways. its fun seeing speculation, even if its sometimes ridiculous

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
By the way a just post the profil of Cendorium who isn't finished because why not?:4iggy:
Cendorium Profil

Cendorium is a late Antagonist in the series « The Heart of Ice ». She is the mother of a another vilain of the name of Hota and she is the first of the specie the “Firatios“ (A specie capable to transform into anything.) First only a legend, she is revealed to be still alive in the shadow, watching until she reappared. She is probably the strongest and scariest that Zelox and his brother have ever meet.

Description:

Cendorium is the first of the specie the Firatios. She is howemer the creation of unknown scientific that wanted to make a specie that could be the next evolution of the Universe. Making creature that could even surpass god himself. Cendorium is then forced a different experience the more horrible than the other but she still survive at all this with other subject. She is then send to a desert planet for see if she is enough strong to survive alone with other creature. She is so leaved alone for countless day until that, one day. A man in a black armor found her. First reject him and trying to run of him, she become more calm and decide to explain what she is. To this point, she become to learn to use her power with the help of the black knight and become to be more and more stronge. She begin also to fall in love with the black knight, since he is the only person that accepted her and making a sense to her life. Sadly, the black knight go away one day and leave Cendorium alone again in the sadness with only pain in her heart. In the same moment, the scientific go back to the desert planet for see if their subject is still alive. First happy to see that Cendorium is still here, she kill them all brutally with no problem at all. With the last word of one of the scientific saying that she is a “ error of the nature“ before being kill. Alone again, Cendorium fall in the ground, hating the universe and the reason why she is in pain. She realize then what making her like that : Emotion, realizing that, emotion are the reason behind her pain. She then raise on her feet and begin to laugh to the sky with rain falling at her. Saying that, she have now a goal: Becoming more powerful that god themself, like her creator wanted. And create a universe without pain. A world without emotion. A world white like her and promis to be more powerful and to accomplish her objectif. The sanity of Cendorium at this moment, fall, leaving only vengeance and madness at the universe that she would recreate by her hand. Thus the “White Witch“ reign begin on this day….

Quotes:

-Welcome to my room…my name is Cendorium….

- Um….i am kinda sleepy right now….i can’t understand why you say…..

- Ahhh..I love surname, i’m feeling nostalgic right now. I remember the one who hate it me and cursed my existence. Ahh….the good old time….

- You know….eye are the most delicious part of the body. Can i take yours ?

-….Love?....You said love?...!!LOVE?!?!?!AAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I HATE THIS WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

- HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! You are in my world now!....And your weren’t authorize it. So i will just kill you and eat your corpse for passing time!
Plz give me feedback. :substitute:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
By the way a just post the profil of Cendorium who isn't finished because why not?:4iggy:
Cendorium Profil

Cendorium is a late Antagonist in the series « The Heart of Ice ». She is the mother of a another vilain of the name of Hota and she is the first of the specie the “Firatios“ (A specie capable to transform into anything.) First only a legend, she is revealed to be still alive in the shadow, watching until she reappared. She is probably the strongest and scariest that Zelox and his brother have ever meet.

Description:

Cendorium is the first of the specie the Firatios. She is howemer the creation of unknown scientific that wanted to make a specie that could be the next evolution of the Universe. Making creature that could even surpass god himself. Cendorium is then forced a different experience the more horrible than the other but she still survive at all this with other subject. She is then send to a desert planet for see if she is enough strong to survive alone with other creature. She is so leaved alone for countless day until that, one day. A man in a black armor found her. First reject him and trying to run of him, she become more calm and decide to explain what she is. To this point, she become to learn to use her power with the help of the black knight and become to be more and more stronge. She begin also to fall in love with the black knight, since he is the only person that accepted her and making a sense to her life. Sadly, the black knight go away one day and leave Cendorium alone again in the sadness with only pain in her heart. In the same moment, the scientific go back to the desert planet for see if their subject is still alive. First happy to see that Cendorium is still here, she kill them all brutally with no problem at all. With the last word of one of the scientific saying that she is a “ error of the nature“ before being kill. Alone again, Cendorium fall in the ground, hating the universe and the reason why she is in pain. She realize then what making her like that : Emotion, realizing that, emotion are the reason behind her pain. She then raise on her feet and begin to laugh to the sky with rain falling at her. Saying that, she have now a goal: Becoming more powerful that god themself, like her creator wanted. And create a universe without pain. A world without emotion. A world white like her and promis to be more powerful and to accomplish her objectif. The sanity of Cendorium at this moment, fall, leaving only vengeance and madness at the universe that she would recreate by her hand. Thus the “White Witch“ reign begin on this day….

Quotes:

-Welcome to my room…my name is Cendorium….

- Um….i am kinda sleepy right now….i can’t understand why you say…..

- Ahhh..I love surname, i’m feeling nostalgic right now. I remember the one who hate it me and cursed my existence. Ahh….the good old time….

- You know….eye are the most delicious part of the body. Can i take yours ?

-….Love?....You said love?...!!LOVE?!?!?!AAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I HATE THIS WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

- HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! You are in my world now!....And your weren’t authorize it. So i will just kill you and eat your corpse for passing time!
Plz give me feedback. :substitute:
its good to me.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Game Theory is dead, no seriously. All MatPat uploads is Film Theory now. It's been so long since a Game Theory episode that I think he's prioritizing Film Theory completely now :_;

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Happy 1996
Have some squids
I'm going to be-
*belches while typing this*
woaj
that was not expected
Going to bed
Gonna eat my chocolate pretzels tomorrow I guess
*rolls into bed*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The page 1999 will be the number of the year that a born. And also the same year that Metal Gear Solid was released. What a coincidente!:4iggy:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
are

are you ok
He is like this Little Mac in this video.
lik if u cry evtim tha a litle muc plier dih plz. thx and scrubibble.:4wiremac:
edit: Don't take that seriously homewer. If Still-Wolf is really bad. No offense against him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom